Ren'Py Summer MC: That Time I Found a Magic Hypno Book [v0.14] [Hypnoink]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
The Public Release for v0.3 is up over on !

The links should get updated here anytime soon, I've already reported the thread.

Enjoy!

TheeDav3

Sep 9, 2019
The game is pretty cool so far, I don't mind using the time to get my corruption, control, love, and money up while I wait for the next update. I give this game a 10/10

• Red Heart
Reactions: HypnoInk

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
When talking to Tamako about getting an allowance, her name changes to "Teacher". I'll update this post if I find any other bugs/mistakes.

Edit 1: Okay, so if you learn about the coffee shop without getting an allowance yet (because you're waiting to raise your love or corruption stats), any time spent working won't get you any money. This includes the initial $22 from the first visit. I was wondering why I couldn't see how much money I had in my stats, and it's because I hadn't "unlocked money" yet, even though I was able to go to work...

Last edited:

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
First off great game start here! I was taking my patreon off of another MC game that stopped posting content so now you get it instead.

Second I fixed and reopened the Aya night strip and added an option to to make Tamako give you a BJ if you corrupt her over 30. Just replace the file in the /game folder.

Reactions: Fzoner95

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
When talking to Tamako about getting an allowance, her name changes to "Teacher". I'll update this post if I find any other bugs/mistakes.

Edit 1: Okay, so if you learn about the coffee shop without getting an allowance yet (because you're waiting to raise your love or corruption stats), any time spent working won't get you any money. This includes the initial $22 from the first visit. I was wondering why I couldn't see how much money I had in my stats, and it's because I hadn't "unlocked money" yet, even though I was able to go to work...
Oh shit I sure didn't notice that. Thank you for pointing it out. I'll be sure to fix it for the next update.

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
First off great game start here! I was taking my patreon off of another MC game that stopped posting content so now you get it instead.

Second I fixed and reopened the Aya night strip and added an option to to make Tamako give you a BJ if you corrupt her over 30. Just replace the file in the /game folder.
Oh my god you're the guy that joined the highest tier, thank you!

Also I can't believe people are already modding my game, it's like an honor really. For the next update I wanna see if I can progress Tamako's story and unlock blowjob as an option.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Not really a fan of grinding sandbox games, but oh well.

But the way it is right now you don't even know when you reached the end of the content and if increasing the stats will give you more content or not. That's also a reason why I don't really like sandbox games.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
1633722987679.png
You can always tell it's high effort when this is what boobs in clothes look like.
That and the sameface pandemic...

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
Just a small typo, but when you go to the Coffee Shop the first time and she tells you to work right away it has him asking "right know" instead of "right now".

• Red Heart
Reactions: HypnoInk
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes