Ren'Py Summer MC: That Time I Found a Magic Hypno Book [v0.14] [Hypnoink]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes
Aug 4, 2020
why exist?
all you can do is interact with the mom, and thats talk to her, chores - use spell ( omg, you see boobs ) and that's IT.
i used save editor to see Ayako doesnt even have values, so you literally can't do a hting there./
you can walk in the park ( for nothing )
with control and love and corruption over 200, al Tamako does is show you boobs, ( and thats enough for now, get your clothes back on )

what a shitty game.
I hope patreon blasts this vaporware off the site.

DemonicN

Jul 10, 2021
why exist?
all you can do is interact with the mom, and thats talk to her, chores - use spell ( omg, you see boobs ) and that's IT.
i used save editor to see Ayako doesnt even have values, so you literally can't do a hting there./
with control and love and corruption over 200, al Tamako does is show you boobs, ( and thats enough for now, get your clothes back on )

what a shitty game.
Dude wtf you talking about the game is not finished its early access at best, and you playing it for free. It just shows have ungrateful you are for this community devs.

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
why exist?

what a shitty game.
Dude, at least learn to read or check the CHANGELOG. It's literally the 2nd update on the game and the dev specifically mentioned that there's no new things aside from the sandbox element being added.
Also it's version 0.2. ZERO POINT TWO. And you're expecting what? A game with 10 hours of playtime?
I'm usually not one for flaming but simple minded individuals that react unnecessarily violent like these deserve flaming.

aCaine

Aug 14, 2018
If you really want to go through the route of sandboxing to gain points for scenes i'd suggest at least flashing out the scenes at least when you first do them. Both for the erotic scenes and normal scenes. It adds a bit more to scenes to make it not just strictly a buttonmash to get through each update. its not really great to have to purely click through "scenes" that are just "you hung out with x at this moment" for like 5-10 minutes to get 2 scenes that each last a minute tops.

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
why exist?

what a shitty game.
Because I think, therefore I am. I know there ain't much content yet, but like what did you expect of v0.2, this shit takes a while.

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Dude wtf you talking about the game is not finished its early access at best, and you playing it for free. It just shows have ungrateful you are for this community devs.
Dude, at least learn to read or check the CHANGELOG. It's literally the 2nd update on the game and the dev specifically mentioned that there's no new things aside from the sandbox element being added.
Also it's version 0.2. ZERO POINT TWO. And you're expecting what? A game with 10 hours of playtime?
I'm usually not one for flaming but simple minded individuals that react unnecessarily violent like these deserve flaming.
Ah yes, people that actually read. Thanks for the support guys <3

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
If you really want to go through the route of sandboxing to gain points for scenes i'd suggest at least flashing out the scenes at least when you first do them. Both for the erotic scenes and normal scenes. It adds a bit more to scenes to make it not just strictly a buttonmash to get through each update. its not really great to have to purely click through "scenes" that are just "you hung out with x at this moment" for like 5-10 minutes to get 2 scenes that each last a minute tops.
You're right, I want to polish the scenes that I make some more, but I didn't wanted to release an update that had literally no "content" even if it was focused on the framework of the game. Slowly but surely I will add more and more quality content.

I will keep your advice in mind.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Nope not for me.. all 3 girls have the same damn body! All with same narrow waist, big butt, and overly large breasts.. No variety how skimpy can you be on a game.. they only have different heads. Poor girl designs here.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Summer MC: That Time I Found a Magic Hypno Book [v0.2] APK -

• Red Heart
Reactions: HypnoInk

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
so i was trying the game and after a couple of ingame day ... something felt wrong, i would ave loved for something to tell me that's the end of the content >< i'm pretty sure if i don't start the game from the beginning, i'll be able to fuck the mother on the kitchen counter without any prior interaction by the time te scene is actualy implemented T_T

as his power tell him that he can hypnotise tamako, i think his power could tell him that he wont be able to go further with a character till next update

so no bug, no typo, no engrish, no closet slut that become a mindless fuckdoll ... seem like a good game for those who like hypnose is in the making, just wondering, will the scene only be during trance or will the spell be used to aslo lovingly brainwash the happy familly ?

Reactions: HypnoInk

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
so i was trying the game and after a couple of ingame day ... something felt wrong, i would ave loved for something to tell me that's the end of the content >< i'm pretty sure if i don't start the game from the beginning, i'll be able to fuck the mother on the kitchen counter without any prior interaction by the time te scene is actualy implemented T_T

as his power tell him that he can hypnotise tamako, i think his power could tell him that he wont be able to go further with a character till next update

so no bug, no typo, no engrish, no closet slut that become a mindless fuckdoll ... seem like a good game for those who like hypnose is in the making, just wondering, will the scene only be during trance or will the spell be used to aslo lovingly brainwash the happy familly ?
Mmm I guess you're right. I will keep in mind and see how I can implement a warning for it. Be sure to check the changelog to see what's actually in the game!

So the plan is to have them accept and enjoy the hypnosis more and more in the future. So they can be mindless or sluts if you like. Soo yeah you would eventually be able to fuck them while they are aware. That's still a bit ways off for now.

Reactions: ben akeba

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Early access for v0.3 is up now over on !

Public release will be a week from now.

Thanks for the wait!
Nice. Can we see the changelog while we wait? I'm curious about what's coming.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes