Ren'Py Summer MC: That Time I Found a Magic Hypno Book [v0.14] [Hypnoink]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes
Feb 8, 2019
Hi Dev HypnoInk. I must say i really liked your game, already followed you on PATREON as well. I wish i could donate some cash to you. but i have trouble on that myself. BUUUUT i do have some friends that will be more that willing to donate to your work. and sadly for me, and good for you, their wallets are more than fine. but they have limited to no time to surf the net to find a good mind control game like this. so they ask me instead.

Anyways. i played the game but i feel that there are bugs still exist. like the bj for tamako and other options for ayako while in a trance like strip. my corruption and love in both of them are above 50, but i have only seen the "strip" and "posing" event for tamako and the "streching" event for ayako. is there something wrong in my game file?

and is ayako still mad at me even through her love is over 50%? with her expression i mean

Last edited:

Mephistopoles

Nov 24, 2019
hi dev.
so far i like your game. the graphics are good and the music is okay too.

could it be possible in the future to work on your hypno "control" to gain more points if you corrupt someone?
lets say you get 1 control point if you use your ability one someone. but you would get (just saying) 3-4 points in control if you read/learn more about hypnosis over the laptop or books. which gives you more earnd corruption points at a certain threshold. this would also give a chance to build in a new location like a book store/library and maybe 1 or 2 new characters (dont have to be woman).
these are just some ideas. idk if they are of any help, but hey.^^
keep up the good work!

Oct 27, 2018
Definitely a good start here and something I'll come back to after many, many more updates. Current content is pretty bare bones, but very promising.

Normally these sandbox games aren't that enjoyable, and there is some grind here. But the maker seems to be on the same wave length as me on the mind control fetish: it's hotter when the girls are under trance when performing rather than the put them under to give them orders and then wake them up to see them do things. So, I'm willing to put up with some of the design elements to find the rare hypnosis game where the women actually stay under while performing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HypnoInk

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Not really a fan of grinding sandbox games, but oh well.

But the way it is right now you don't even know when you reached the end of the content and if increasing the stats will give you more content or not. That's also a reason why I don't really like sandbox games.
Yeah I'm trying to figure out a way to make it clear when there's no more content. Although the content that is available is specified in the changelog!

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Hi Dev HypnoInk. I must say i really liked your game, already followed you on PATREON as well. I wish i could donate some cash to you. but i have trouble on that myself. BUUUUT i do have some friends that will be more that willing to donate to your work. and sadly for me, and good for you, their wallets are more than fine. but they have limited to no time to surf the net to find a good mind control game like this. so they ask me instead.

Anyways. i played the game but i feel that there are bugs still exist. like the bj for tamako and other options for ayako while in a trance like strip. my corruption and love in both of them are above 50, but i have only seen the "strip" and "posing" event for tamako and the "streching" event for ayako. is there something wrong in my game file?

and is ayako still mad at me even through her love is over 50%? with her expression i mean
Oh no there's nothing wrong, that's just all the content there is right now haha. This is still a work in progress. I want to work a way to tell the player when they have reached all the content in the version, but for now you can check the changelog to see how much content there really is.

I appreciate your support!

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
hi dev.
so far i like your game. the graphics are good and the music is okay too.

could it be possible in the future to work on your hypno "control" to gain more points if you corrupt someone?
lets say you get 1 control point if you use your ability one someone. but you would get (just saying) 3-4 points in control if you read/learn more about hypnosis over the laptop or books. which gives you more earnd corruption points at a certain threshold. this would also give a chance to build in a new location like a book store/library and maybe 1 or 2 new characters (dont have to be woman).
these are just some ideas. idk if they are of any help, but hey.^^
keep up the good work!
Thank you <3 and those are great ideas. For now I was planning on using control for triggers or hypnotizing random people on the street. I like the library idea, and I could even add an event where the player finds the second volume of the book or something. I'll think about it.

Reactions: Mephistopoles

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Definitely a good start here and something I'll come back to after many, many more updates. Current content is pretty bare bones, but very promising.

Normally these sandbox games aren't that enjoyable, and there is some grind here. But the maker seems to be on the same wave length as me on the mind control fetish: it's hotter when the girls are under trance when performing rather than the put them under to give them orders and then wake them up to see them do things. So, I'm willing to put up with some of the design elements to find the rare hypnosis game where the women actually stay under while performing.
You get it! The hot part of the hypno fetish is having the girls being under! Thank you for your support <3

Reactions: fuzzyskywalker

DonSquiggles

Jun 28, 2017
Oh no there's nothing wrong, that's just all the content there is right now haha. This is still a work in progress. I want to work a way to tell the player when they have reached all the content in the version, but for now you can check the changelog to see how much content there really is.

I appreciate your support!
You could always do a checklist or something on the computer of what's left scene wise? Or is that not an option?

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Really promising beginning. Looking forward to when it has a decent amount of content.

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what are you using for the character models?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I could be wrong about this, but if memory serves, it's called Koikatsu or something. At least, assuming it's the same thing as some other, similar-looking games.

Reactions: RHQuinn

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Really promising beginning. Looking forward to when it has a decent amount of content.

I could be wrong about this, but if memory serves, it's called Koikatsu or something. At least, assuming it's the same thing as some other, similar-looking games.
Correct, I'm using koikatsu and it's character studio for the pictures.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes