Ren'Py Summer MC: That Time I Found a Magic Hypno Book [v0.14] [Hypnoink]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

KayRawart

Feb 20, 2021
It depends on a lot of factors, but speaking honestly around 2 months in between. V0.4 is set to release next week.
Hmmmm...it would be patch right? Or should I wait a week more to download the game? You see, I just found this game.

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Hmmmm...it would be patch right? Or should I wait a week more to download the game? You see, I just found this game.
Unfortunately it's the whole game, not a patch.

That said, v0.4 just released over on !

So I would recommend you to wait a week until it becomes public. Due to some changes past saves won't work so it's better to wait.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Oh snap, the update's out! ...But, uh, the links on the first post aren't updated, despite the changelog and version number being updated. For the moment it can be found .

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Oh snap, the update's out! ...But, uh, the links on the first post aren't updated, despite the changelog and version number being updated. For the moment it can be found here.
Thank you! I sended the report for the game to be updated earlier today, I was hoping it would be updated by now. For now you can get it through that link.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
Ummm.... There's one thing that it keeps haunting me
Why tha hell all devs say "Old saves won't work anymore"?!

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
HypnoInk will you plan to add romance-love later in the game or the game always will be about corruption and hypnosis and no loving relationship with the girls?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Pretty vanilla. If I had such a spell to hypnotize girls I would go for all out painal, fisting, deepthroat and much more kinky stuff. Pretty sure most would, at least in time.

Also, why the F use screenshots from a game that looks like its at least 15 years old?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Nice start, the girls are cute and while the concept is hardly original it seems to be implemented well enough. I'm curious how the girls having two stats will work, like if we focus one over the other how will things go differently? One thing that would be better with Tamako IMO is that when she says that we're not her real master, we ought to push that her old master is gone now and that we are her new master so we are her master. Also it seems grindy, the threshold for triggering her scenes seems pretty high.

Reactions: HypnoInk

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
the update is nice, but the blowjob is a little too far, it's like she's kind of just touching the tip and backing off, it's a bit weird

Reactions: HypnoInk
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes