Ren'Py Summer MC: That Time I Found a Magic Hypno Book [v0.14] [Hypnoink]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
One question, I have love and corruption at more than 50, is it worth continuing to climb? Am I going to get something or is it nonsense?

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
One question, I have love and corruption at more than 50, is it worth continuing to climb? Am I going to get something or is it nonsense?
Just check the stats for each lady, if it says there is no more content for this version then you are done for now.

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I think I'll wait for several more version updates before playing this again. At least until the tags expand to include vaginal sex. Nothing against the game as it is now, just handjobs and blowjobs don't do much for me. The corruption elements have kept me going so far but I need a little more so I'll wait. Keep up the good work.
That's pretty reasonable, I hope I can deliver that soon, just need to develop the story a bit more. Thanks for the support!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Had to start over and still playing it but so far the story are better written and feel smoothly than the previous version, I must it improved the player's experience more

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
rpdl there is a new version. v0.5
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I like the idea that MC convinces a lady to do therapeutic hypnosis, little does she know he has more in mind. Very nice... or well, naughty

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Considering how there's very little to no content for like 50 levels of love and corruption, game is kinda grindy rn.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
So, how do I progress with Ayako past showing the underwear and Tamako past bj? I'm at 100+ stats for Tamako and 50+ for Ayako, control at 50+.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
So, how do I progress with Ayako past showing the underwear and Tamako past bj? I'm at 100+ stats for Tamako and 50+ for Ayako, control at 50+.
The only event for Tamako after BJ is the Christmas costumes event. You start that by watching the TV and then buying it on your computer. The only event for Ayako is the Christmas costumes and being completely naked which you get after the Christmas costumes event.

Reactions: EdgeOfShadow

gadex

Nov 27, 2017
Maybe it will be useful for somebody who doesn't know how to rebuild the game for MAC but wants to play.
My rebuild for MAC:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
All the girls are that thick and no incest tag?
You move in with a family friend and her daughter, so they're not your relatives. That being said, there may be a threesome with both the mother and daughter in the future, but for now there's no incest of any sort.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
gets super repetitive pretty fast
amount of content pretty low borderline demo

also wow the 2nd bj scene is bad
made me delete the game

Last edited:

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I don't hate this game but it's annoying the crap out of me. I can't figure out what else to do to progress the story and there doesn't seem to be much (if anything) here.

My only options are running (which doesn't actually do anything), watching tv (which doesn't do anything either), and hypnotising the mom (which increases control), but you are only allowed to do so once a night so the stat only increases at a rate of 1, this grinding is insufferable because it doesn't actually do anything except increase a number with the hopes of unlocking a random event you have no way of knowing when that will happen, or moving the story forward (which you won't know when it'll happen either).

So from what I can tell it's a whole bunch of clicking for no reason and wasting my time by doing absolutely nothing except increasing a stat. Lovely.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes