px305

May 6, 2017
Let me guess after a couples updates people are gonna start complaining cause the updates won't have the fetishes they like (harem or NTR) then the dev will have to focus on 1 path to deliver better updates and half the people will be still mad.

Not a great a idea to cross those 2 fetishes, if this game still has updates in a year this post is going to be a battlefield.

PD:Never cross Harem and NTRs fans you are dealing with forces u cant comprehend.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Let me guess after a couples updates people are gonna start complain cause the updates won't have the fetishes they like (harem or NTR) then they dev will have to focus on 1 path to deliver better updates and half the people will be still mad.

Not a great a idea to cross those 2 fetishes, if this game it's still updates in a year these post is going to be a battlefield.

PD:Never cross Harem and NTRs fans you are dealing with forces u cant comprehend.
28xp-pepefrog-articleLarge.jpg

Then you don't know me at all.
There's no fan to satisfy, except me.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Let me guess after a couples updates people are gonna start complaining cause the updates won't have the fetishes they like (harem or NTR) then the dev will have to focus on 1 path to deliver better updates and half the people will be still mad.

Not a great a idea to cross those 2 fetishes, if this game still has updates in a year this post is going to be a battlefield.

I agree somewhat with harem and NTR not really being compatible but this is just NTR or Harem, it's not really crossing, his past games taken in to consideration you can play these games as a massive cuck and just watch everyone around you get stolen and fucked by others, or you can fuck everyone yourself. All female characters are 1 dimentional and have their set personality and doesnt stray from that. The gf from this game and the last game seem like two pees in a pod. Cold rigid bitches that will cheat on you at the drop of a hat. Let me guess this games gf is also going to try and fuck other girls with strapons before mc can fuck them thinking it's a good idea?
But aside from that.. what the hell are you on about? forces you can't comprehend? lol

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I agree somewhat with harem and NTR not really being compatible but this is just NTR or Harem, it's not really crossing, his past games taken in to consideration you can play these games as a massive cuck and just watch everyone around you get stolen and fucked by others, or you can fuck everyone yourself. All female characters are 1 dimentional and have their set personality and doesnt stray from that. The gf from this game and the last game seem like two pees in a pod. Cold rigid bitches that will cheat on you at the drop of a hat. Let me guess this games gf is also going to try and fuck other girls with strapons before mc can fuck them thinking it's a good idea?
But aside from that.. what the hell are you on about? forces you can't comprehend? lol
This time, you can still have sex with the girls when they're cheating on you (behind your back or even before your eyes depend on choices).

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
swinging

You have Carte Blanche as far as I am concerned, my good (wo?)man! There are like .. 11? swinging games.. and I genuinely hope you can RISE to the level of Deliverance! haha.

But yeah.. please.. do... :whistle:

Please? ...

bfc fist.gif

Reactions: CırıLover

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
What I'm still wondering is how to develop a real western girl since the characteristics of them are mostly asian. And it's a little bit different compared to the previous games so I'm not sure if it's your taste this time.
The other look good but honestly i like the look on the new girl better

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hmm. Avoidable ntr. Good
Ntr, Femdom etc are not a problem vto me as long as they are avoidable

Reactions: Jccurtis

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
I'm surely gonna try this game...
I'm glad game is giving pretty specific and clear choice on NTR....
NTR would make me feel like fcking loser.

• Sad
Reactions: Punto

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
It's painfully obvious to me that hardly anyone any more knows how to handle dead tree books::

1596674767638.png

The way she's breaking the spine {and it's a very common error in renders in games like this} that book will fall apart before she's halfway through

Reactions: gibbonraver

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The endings of Jealousy were absolute let downs.
Here's hoping this one does that a bit better.

Also, why is she such a cold fish to the mc? I didn't see any real reasons for it in the bit of story we've gotten so far...

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
My best wishes to the developer, for me one of the best ones in this house.
Love his other works, so nice art and correct plot (although everything can always be more polished (plot) ) but a real pro in his work. This project looks amazing.
Thanks for the intro, you made my day!
Looking forward for more!!!!

edited
opsssss one more time the silly chit chat about harem, ntr, chit chat chit chat.....
Please, are the ntr haters avoidable?
Respect to the developers!

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Looks interesting, only boring designs for women and I need a few more updates but Ill watching this for sure ! keep it up dev

Reactions: lexlutha
2.90 star(s) 40 Votes