Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
But the culture ivy talking is applicable to china only. Leave other Asian countries
Most of the time Ivy used the word 'East Asian'. She was referring to this:

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
This isn't related to Jealous and Engagement, yeah? Just asking because the asian girl looks similar.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
This isn't related to Jealous and Engagement, yeah? Just asking because the asian girl looks similar.
I'm using brand new figures for the Asian girls. 100% not the same even the skin or hair.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
The figures for Jealousy were from Daz3D, the figures for Summer of Love are from renderosity. Similarity is just coincidence. Like sleepy creepy Joe thought he was hugging Hillary in a scene is just a pure coincidence.

0070610.jpg

Reactions: gibbonraver

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Or if you're saying about 'the same dev' for the 'related' word, please check the name of the dev first.

1432eff4ca70bc8964a70cdb695632c7.jpg

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Juts a quick couple of questions for you DEV.
I'm just curious here but i'm wondering if you wouldn't mind answereing a couple of questions just to clarifiy.

Question 1 are the wrong choices logical IE. can a total idiot tell his Choice is about to make his girlfriend cheat?

Question 2 Are there any trap options IE. will you be given two oprion where option 1 gets you a new girl but makes the GF cheat or option 2 keeps the GF loyal but then the other girl go's of with someone else.

final question since you say the girlfriend or girlfreinds could cheat on you while still haveing sex with you either with or without your knowledge.
If you do fuck up and the girlfriend or girlfriends cheat on you while you are still dateing them if or when you do find out are we given the option to tell them to fuck off?

Just Curious.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
For being a old senile man is dressing kinda fresh tho
My teacher once said her mother preferred fresh color for clothes because it would make her look 'younger'.
Juts a quick couple of questions for you DEV.
I'm just curious here but i'm wondering if you wouldn't mind answereing a couple of questions just to clarifiy.

Question 1 are the wrong choices logical IE. can a total idiot tell his Choice is about to make his girlfriend cheat?

Question 2 Are there any trap options IE. will you be given two oprion where option 1 gets you a new girl but makes the GF cheat or option 2 keeps the GF loyal but then the other girl go's of with someone else.

final question since you say the girlfriend or girlfreinds could cheat on you while still haveing sex with you either with or without your knowledge.
If you do fuck up and the girlfriend or girlfriends cheat on you while you are still dateing them if or when you do find out are we given the option to tell them to fuck off?

Just Curious.
Answering those questions will spoil the game too much.
"2020" "global pandemic" "mother inviting boyfriend into your house while running all over the neighborhood to 'help', definitely not spreading the disease or increasing risk of infection, oh no"

What a disastrous combination. No wonder some countries are struggling to deal with the pandemic.
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
The game doesn't mention doesn't mean that her mother isn't a 'doctor'.
The game doesn't mention about the age gap between his mother and Joe doesn't mean that she's as old as Joe.

View attachment 7a2d6558-2e7c-4f39-a1a4-9ad240c1304c.mp4

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
New Captain Kitty game and I must say: a short but very well start (y) Very nice and cute characters. I'm already looking forward to the upcoming part of the story.

DarkLight103

Sep 24, 2018
The Ntr tag made me want to ignore the game... the option to block that route saved it... However can we in later builds rather than only swing/ntr, maybe convince the wives of those couples to join us...? idk... save them from trouble...maybe?

I tend to avoid ntr as having the MC iow me get shafted is a major turn off... anyways keep on rocking this great game and stay well... while the drink is okay...(though i've never had it...) Corona is a real -pain to deal with right now...-

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes