Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
This is just a half-assed lazy demo from the perspective of someone who follows the non-NTR path.

If you want to make an NTR game, make an NTR game. If you're actually making multiple paths those paths need to make sense and be different from the beginning.
This is why Dev's who try doing both end up failing. It's always the NTR path that gets more thought and creativity, strait just ends up being half assed.
Dev, try adding a writer to your project who's focus is the strait path. Obviously you're more interested in doing the NTR path, so continue with that, and have a competent English speaking writer put the same thought and creativity to the harem path. Maybe break the mold of failed duel story telling for games like this.

david_wang

Apr 15, 2019
What I'm still wondering is how to develop a real western girl since the characteristics of them are mostly asian. And it's a little bit different compared to the previous games so I'm not sure if it's your taste this time.
Don't worry buddy. I taste everything Haha :ROFLMAO: .... I am kidding, I mean a good game is not defined only by the characters' face or body, right?
Played the demo, a good start, I can tell that your game is getting more muture than before.
Looking forward to the next update.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Uh, Okay, so the description says there is an Non-NTR path but I choose for the guy to NOT live with us and .... nothing happens. The GF is a straight bitch to the MC for no reason, and nothing happens in the game besides skipping days and a whole lotta nothing.

Its obvious this is just an NTR game, as a demo tends to be representative of where the Dev's creative energy is going, if its primarily in NTR and a token attempt at a regular/non-NTR path then i'll have to delete and move on.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Something I want to throw out there is maybe make it so they eventually don't care about the MC knowing or being in the same room.
It's in future updates, but in the later stage of the game.

1432eff4ca70bc8964a70cdb695632c7.jpg
Don't ask me why the Dev decided to show her like this in the Demo guess he thought it would get a reaction or mabe let his NTR fans know he's not going soft.
No, to make NTR-haters go away from this game. Just as I expected, they're starting to whine about the behavior of Nina. I don't mind.

This is why Dev's who try doing both end up failing. It's always the NTR path that gets more thought and creativity, strait just ends up being half assed.
Dev, try adding a writer to your project who's focus is the strait path. Obviously you're more interested in doing the NTR path, so continue with that, and have a competent English speaking writer put the same thought and creativity to the harem path. Maybe break the mold of failed duel story telling for games like this.
First, it's failing from the perspective of NTR-haters for sure. No matter what happens, NTR-haters will complain because they just want 100% non-NTR. Bye.

download (2).jpg

Second, you don't know that I'm a non-English speaker? Sorry that I don't speak your language. Bye.

download (2).jpg
Don't worry buddy. I taste everything Haha :ROFLMAO: .... I am kidding, I mean a good game is not defined only by the characters' face or body, right?
Played the demo, a good start, I can tell that your game is getting more muture than before.
Looking forward to the next update.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
First, it's failing from the perspective of NTR-haters for sure. No matter what happens, NTR-haters will complain because they just want 100% non-NTR. Bye.
That sir, is bullshit. You advertised the game as:

You could deny (Harem Route) or agree (Netorare Route) to let them join the story. But deny or not, you still could choose to swap couples (Swinging Route) with your new neighborhood.
Then you made absolutely ZERO effort to demonstrate a Harem path. All you did was remove the scenes with other men from your demo. No creativity, no effort, total CRAP.

I don't care if there's an NTR path. It's existence has nothing to do with my complaints.

My complaint is that you falsely led readers to believe there is a non-NTR path and that your game is still worth playing/supporting if you are a Harem or Swinging Route fan. And your Demo absolutely fails on that front.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
That sir, is bullshit. You advertised the game as:

Then you made absolutely ZERO effort to demonstrate a Harem path. All you did was remove the scenes with other men from your demo. No creativity, no effort, total CRAP.

I don't care if there's an NTR path. It's existence has nothing to do with my complaints.

My complaint is that you falsely led readers to believe there is a non-NTR path and that your game is still worth playing/supporting if you are a Harem or Swinging Route fan. And your Demo absolutely fails on that front.
This is the ZERO effort to demonstrate the Harem route for you:

0020710.jpg

0030330.jpg

0030515.jpg

0040365.jpg

0090330.jpg

ZERO effort to demonstrate the Harem route? No, what you mean is you 'want to have more scenes for Harem than NTR'. That's the same like usual. No matter what I do, NTR-haters will still complain because they want more Harem and they will be glad if I delete NTR to use full time for Harem. The irony is: they compare 2 routes mean they play 2 routes. Hate NTR but play NTR so that they have reasons to complain.

Who think I don't develop Harem or Swinging, have the right to walk away. I don't have the responsibility to persuade anyone by words like this. All are in my games. No use of trying to make me use more time for Harem. Go back to complain when the game ends.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Cpt Kitty, I really don't know how you made it, but current model of Nina really looks like my first love, from my past (she used little bit different haircut, but same length and hair color). So, it will be fun. :LOL: :p

Only one thing that I'm missing, is that faces of protagonists really needs more expressions. Their faces looks so stern, without any emotion, like some android. Even Barbi-doll have smile. So if it possible, I think that it really help and improve your game.
0080200.jpg

0080205.jpg

0070700.jpg

0070710.jpg

0030510.jpg

0030515.jpg

0030520.jpg

She hasn't smiled yet because there wasn't anything that made her smile yet.

images2.jpg

You have to wait.

Reactions: AzuraMeta

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Well Nina is all smiles on the NTR route, it's just off screen...we'll see her smile on the video feed.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I meant him, not the girls, when I was talking about a smile ;)

View attachment 763076

Game saying that he stupidly smiling, but he didn't, so please Kitty, stop pulling us by nose. If this is like looks smile in your county, then I really feel so sorry for you, because then it must be sad country. :unsure:

Here is just hint for you, how he must looks like at this pic dude:

View attachment 763097
I don't think smiling means always showing teeth like that.
Smiling with teeth or not, depends on the scenes and depends on how I think it fits the game.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Well Nina is all smiles on the NTR route, it's just off screen...we'll see her smile on the video feed.
And you say that she doesn't smile on the Harem route like the NTR route?
This is such a waste of time to discuss with NTR haters.

Reactions: fbass

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Why he not smiling001.jpg

You are right smiling dosn't always have to show teeth but the thing is and it maybe diffrent where you live.
But for someone to be smiling stupidly that requires them to smile showing as much teeth a possible otherwise its not a stupid smile just a normal smile.
and even if his lips looked like the smile painted on the joker's face that wouldn't be a stupid smile either just a stupid grin.
of corse its your game and your renders so it's upto you but it reallylooking at that render at most it should just read " and why the fuck is he smiling like that" and even calling that a smile would be pushing it .

Reactions: MIkedante

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Why he not smiling001.jpg

You are right smiling dosn't always have to show teeth but the thing is and it maybe diffrent where you live.
But for someone to be smiling stupidly that requires them to smile showing as much teeth a possible otherwise its not a stupid smile just a normal smile.
and even if his lips looked like the smile painted on the joker's face that wouldn't be a stupid smile either just a stupid grin.
of corse its your game and your renders so it's upto you but it reallylooking at that render at most it should just read " and why the fuck is he smiling like that" and even calling that a smile would be pushing it .
55594900-E490-4E79-AE45-A4BCE50DE007.jpeg

Smiling with teeth or not has a reason. This is the only one time I explain like this.
Why didn't Kayne smile like Woody in my previous game? Because 'I want to make people think he's a creep and disgust him'.
I think explaining like this won't be good at all. I didn't explain why I made Nina stopped the handjob, because there's a reason behind that.
But rather than thinking Kayne is creepy, people think I should change the way he smiles.
About Nina's incident, I develop the game for around 10 versions. I don't develop it as a single release. Get angry because you couldn't have a full handjob right at the demo version?
That won't change the current plot. She's doing just like I want.
For NTR-haters, not a single comment will make me bring more Harem into the game and delete some NTR out of the game.
Everything is under my control.
Even my patrons can't decide which genres I bring into the game unless I make a poll.
Notice: When you hate a character or disgust a smile, it's because I want you to (you should know that by now if you notice I'm driving away NTR-haters.)
So, rather than asking to change the smile, everyone please enjoy the game. Because I won't explain why something happened in the game or answer questions about what will happen in future versions.

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Come on guys, I know you anti NTR guys are raring to go on the usual lynching and hemming of "NTR path got more love" "Dev scam lies on harem" etc. I just downloaded the demo and its really practically a demo introduction of all characters with almost nada content path yet.

I am not saying this harem might be better down the road. But seriously man , for your own argument sake at least "pretend" to wait for 2-3 more updates before pulling out the "this route has more love , that route is a scam".
This is hilarious when ppl are already commenting how 1 route is much better than the other at demo 0.0 release.

Reactions: fbass

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Come on guys, I know you anti NTR guys are raring to go on the usual lynching and hemming of "NTR path got more love" "Dev scam lies on harem" etc. I just downloaded the demo and its really practically a demo introduction of all characters with almost nada content path yet.

I am not saying this harem might be better down the road. But seriously man , for your own argument sake at least "pretend" to wait for 2-3 more updates before pulling out the "this route has more love , that route is a scam".
This is hilarious when ppl are already commenting how 1 route is much better than the other at demo 0.0 release.
No, they're not anti NTR guys.
They are adult games police, from the balance department.
Their mission is to play all routes and demand the dev to develop how they see it will be balanced. And in 99% of the cases, they demand to have more Harem.
Unfortunately, I'm an out-law dev.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ok I see you on the normal rant run and not listenting.
I dont give a rats arse what you do or don't in your games I gave up caring when you was gonna turn Engament into a pure NTR game.
I stopped playing it and never went back even when you changed your mind again about a love route which of corse you will denigh.

But just coz I don't play your games don't mean I don't want you to do well and I told you that when I stopped playing.

But in this case I never sujested you do any thing about your game.
I didn't ask you to do jack shit, never sujested you put anything in your game over anything else.
never even hinted you remove anything from your game other than the fact that I just pointed out the guy in that render is not smiling.
let alone smiling stupidly as your text sujests so if you wanted to make him look creepy then sorry you failed.
all he looks is and the very best is guy in a good mood.

If you can't understand that it not my problem anymore I was trying to politely point that error.
To help you but your on your anti NTRHaters kick again.
So I tell you what no fuck it i have had enough I will let you make these sort of mistakes.
If you don't wonna improve your art thats your choice.

was nice knowing you.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I dont give a rats arse what you do or don't in your games I gave up caring when you was gonna turn Engament into a pure NTR game.
I stopped playing it and never went back even when you changed your mind again about a love route which of corse you will denigh.

So I tell you what no fuck it i have had enough I will let you make these sort of mistakes.
If you don't wonna improve your art thats your choice.

was nice knowing you.
This is a waste of time to discuss with people who want to change small things for their own taste.
Whoever thinks this game has stupid emotion faces could walk away.

As I said many times, NTR-haters from The Engagement are not welcomed to play my games.
So there's no need to tell me that you walked away in the past and are walking away now.
Because that's what I want NTR-haters to do.

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes