LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
yep as I figered his own little world.
well good for you.
I didn't stop playing your game because I'm an NTRHater.
I stopped playing it because its bad.
I play both paths of Culture shock and all paths in Babbysitter.
I complain that Culture Shock has more NTR than Alpha route but thats because I play both routes and its never fun when one is shorter than the other no matter with route that is.
You just prosume I don't play your games because i'm an NTRhater but thats ballocks mate I don't play your NTR because its crap.
it makes f-k all sence as do the chioces you put in it I was just to polite to mention it.

But I quickly figgered since the world revolves around you and you couldn't possibly be wronge whats the point of telling you the truth.
So enjoy your life have fun with your looseley called games.

and not that you will care but good news I will nolonger follow your career welcome to the ignore list.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
yep as I figered his own little world.
well good for you.
I didn't stop playing your game because I'm an NTRHater.
I stopped playing it because its bad.
I play both paths of Culture shock and all paths in Babbysitter.
I complain that Culture Shock has more NTR than Alpha route but thats because I play both routes and its never fun when one is shorter than the other no matter with route that is.
You just prosume I don't play your games because i'm an NTRhater but thats ballocks mate I don't play your NTR because its crap.
it makes f-k all sence as do the chioces you put in it I was just to polite to mention it.

But I quickly figgered since the world revolves around you and you couldn't possibly be wronge whats the point of telling you the truth.
So enjoy your life have fun with your looseley called games.

and not that you will care but good news I will nolonger follow your career welcome to the ignore list.
Oh, sorry, my bad. You're not an NTR-hater.
You're a pro adult gamer who knows what I should do to improve my games.
And the fact that you don't tell me the mistakes anymore is my loss.
We'll both ignore each other from now. Cool.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Woaa. Already 7 pages of comments for a demo version. You doing a good job Captain Kitty. That means people (inc. haters) love playing your game so indeed keep ignoring them and keep up the good job (you always create the most beautiful girls from all games around). Thanks. (y)

Reactions: fbass

px305

May 6, 2017
Let me guess after a couples updates people are gonna start complaining cause the updates won't have the fetishes they like (harem or NTR) then the dev will have to focus on 1 path to deliver better updates and half the people will be still mad.

Not a great a idea to cross those 2 fetishes, if this game still has updates in a year this post is going to be a battlefield.

PD:Never cross Harem and NTRs fans you are dealing with forces u cant comprehend.
Just as I predicted not even on the 1st update and people already malding :KEK:

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
For me, NTR is way more believable and realistic than Harem is. I have known plenty of guys that had their wives and girlfriends cheat on them or end up with someone else. I have never once known anyone that had 5+ women in their life, much less 5+ women that liked each other enough to share the guy. Harem is just a silly fantasy concept. I would much rather play an NTR game.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
No, to make NTR-haters go away from this game. Just as I expected, they're starting to whine about the behavior of Nina

First, it's failing from the perspective of NTR-haters for sure. No matter what happens, NTR-haters will complain because they just want 100% non-NTR. Bye.

Second, you don't know that I'm a non-English speaker? Sorry that I don't speak your language. Bye.
Ever hear the phrase, catch a bee with honey, not vinegar? Sounds to me like you intend to make the primary focus NTR. I'm all for that, it's just night and day between harem, and NTR. No point in making harem, that story line will suffer when you're clearly more into the NTR...My vote is to focus on that, and drop the other.
Good luck on this, and I'll keep an eye out for future updates.

Reactions: testo2

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Ever hear the phrase, catch a bee with honey, not vinegar? Sounds to me like you intend to make the primary focus NTR. I'm all for that, it's just night and day between harem, and NTR. No point in making harem, that story line will suffer when you're clearly more into the NTR...My vote is to focus on that, and drop the other.
Good luck on this, and I'll keep an eye out for future updates.
I'll make it clear here:
- I won't delete Harem.
- I won't add more Harem.
No matter what people say, I'll be the way I am.

images.png

• Angry
Reactions: Binord

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I was a little bit disappointed when in Engagement Woody didn't get after party another chance to get Emily to bed, so I'm happy that you made Kayne black. What to say... I love interracial :p
You know, not only his smile and Nina's handjob, I also design the body of the males as smaller as possible. The original body of Kayne isn't like that, he's more muscular and bigger. But I design that body for him, and I have a reason for that. But it doesn't mean that I have to say it out loud.

Reactions: MIkedante

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
This is the ZERO effort to demonstrate the Harem route for you:

View attachment 762647

View attachment 762648

View attachment 762653

View attachment 762654

View attachment 762655

ZERO effort to demonstrate the Harem route? No, what you mean is you 'want to have more scenes for Harem than NTR'. That's the same like usual. No matter what I do, NTR-haters will still complain because they want more Harem and they will be glad if I delete NTR to use full time for Harem. The irony is: they compare 2 routes mean they play 2 routes. Hate NTR but play NTR so that they have reasons to complain.

Who think I don't develop Harem or Swinging, have the right to walk away. I don't have the responsibility to persuade anyone by words like this. All are in my games. No use of trying to make me use more time for Harem. Go back to complain when the game ends.
Thank you for putting an exclamation point on exactly what I said.

Not a single one of the images you posted illustrate Harem route. Every one of them show up in the NTR route.

So you just emphasized my point that you did nothing that was Harem route.

One small example.

NTR route, you know within just one scene after selecting it why his girlfriend's got an attitude. You give the option to check her phone and immediately start following the "she's seeing someone else" internal dialogue.

Harem Route, nothing. You're given no indication why his girlfriend has an attitude. Beyond Kane and Joe's scenes being missing, it's all the exact same as it is on the NTR Route.

That Sir is lazy programming.

You've done better in the past and I'm just calling you out because you're being lazy this time.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Thank you for putting an exclamation point on exactly what I said.

Not a single one of the images you posted illustrate Harem route. Every one of them show up in the NTR route.

So you just emphasized my point that you did nothing that was Harem route.

One small example.

NTR route, you know within just one scene after selecting it why his girlfriend's got an attitude. You give the option to check her phone and immediately start following the "she's seeing someone else" internal dialogue.

Harem Route, nothing. You're given no indication why his girlfriend has an attitude. Beyond Kane and Joe's scenes being missing, it's all the exact same as it is on the NTR Route.

That Sir is lazy programming.

You've done better in the past and I'm just calling you out because you're being lazy this time.
1/ The MC's working with Emma is NTR for you? The MC's grabbing Emma's butt is NTR for you? => If you see those scenes in the NTR route, you deny to let Kayne work with her. How is that call NTR for you? In the NTR route, Kayne's grabbing her butt, not you.
2/ The MC's working with Lily is NTR for you? Kayne doesn't have the chance to work with her until late in the game, for your information.

Above all, tell me, do you hate NTR?

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019

Hey, first, I wanna ask you this: Could you see Nina give Kayne a handjob in the NTR route?
But I know you will answer that the handjob isn't finished so you'll say that it doesn't count.

For your information: I don't have the responsibility to make people feel satisfy that the route they want have more scenes than other routes. Why don't the swinging fans whine like you? Do you know I have a swinging fan has been supporting me since The Engagement but I haven't developed swinging yet until now? The swinging route still doesn't have the scene yet either. Why doesn't he complain? Because he knows I'll develop a real swinging route this time.

This is the summary of what you and me have been discussing, and it will always be the same:

Request: Make more Harem, make Harem become the route has more scenes.
Respond: Denied.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Hey, first, I wanna ask you this: Could you see Nina give Kayne a handjob in the NTR route?
But I know you will answer that the handjob isn't finished so you'll say that it doesn't count.

For your information: I don't have the responsibility to make people feel satisfy that the route they want have more scenes than other routes. Why don't the swinging fans whine like you? Do you know I have a swinging fan has been supporting me since The Engagement but I haven't developed swinging yet until now? The swinging route still doesn't have the scene yet either. Why doesn't he complain? Because he knows I'll develop a real swinging route this time.

This is the summary of what you and me have been discussing, and it will always be the same:

Request: Make more Harem, make Harem become the route has more scenes.
Oh! THAT's your problem!

You took all my comments as telling you that you should add more Harem

Guess what Captain, until you responded like a defensive jerk, none of my comments were addressed to you. They were addressed to my fellow players so that they would know "Hey, if you love NTR you've got what you want, if you're not into NTR, this lazy Dev isn't giving you anything."

Maybe you're going to make an awesome Harem route in this game at some point in the future, but as I replied to teq's initial reply to me, a demo is supposed to demonstrate what a game's going to bring. And if this Demo is showing what you're going to bring, you're going to make an awesome NTR game that's got a meager effort at Harem or Swing.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Can I do it in the NTR route? IF so, then yes.
Ahem.

To make it simple for you: If we only count Emma & Nina:
1/ Harem: you have both Emma & Nina, Kayne doesn't join the story. You can grab Emma's butt.
2/ Full NTR: Kayne has both Emma & Nina.
3/ Romance with Emma, NTR with Nina: Kayne has Nina, you have Emma & you can grab Emma's butt.

What if we count all 5 women?

Is that clear for you? You think this is just a black & white game, in which there's only 2 routes: Harem or NTR? People who play The Engagement - Jealousy know how I blend routes. So the fact that you say I'm lazy this time just means that you don't understand anything about my games.

Ahem.

To make it simple for you: If we only count Emma & Nina:
1/ Harem: you have both Emma & Nina, Kayne doesn't join the story. You can grab Emma's butt.
2/ Full NTR: Kayne has both Emma & Nina.
3/ Romance with Emma, NTR with Nina: Kayne has Nina, you have Emma & you can grab Emma's butt.

What if we count all 5 women?

Is that clear for you? You think this is just a black & white game, in which there's only 2 routes: Harem or NTR? People who play The Engagement - Jealousy know how I blend routes. So the fact that you say I'm lazy this time just means that you don't understand anything about my games.
The Engagement was just like that, without the option to turn NTR off. So when people made the wrong choice and walked to the grey zone (Romance with girl A, NTR with girl B), they whined.

So, in Jealousy, I made the option to turn NTR off. And if people turned NTR off, they wouldn't walk into the grey zone.

In Summer of Love, if you don't allow Kayne & Joe join the story, they won't appear. And that's the option to turn NTR off for you. But if you let them join the story (which means turn NTR on), don't whine if you walk into the grey zone.

But explaining those information is stupid. Because in the walkthrouh, I wrote very clear that if you let Kayne work with Emma, it's in the NTR route. But I don't think it needs to be explained either. Whoever thinks the MC's grabbing the girl's butt is NTR has no cure.

P/S: NTR-haters think I'm answering them. The truth is I'm answering NTR-lovers, to remind them that I won't let the haters change my mind this time again, like they did in The Engagement. And these answers also let people who don't like NTR know that there's a route for them to play, instead of letting them listen to liars about this scene is NTR:

0090330.jpg

The view is from the eyes of the MC, the hand is of course the MC's hand. And this is still NTR?

download (3).jpg

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Oh! THAT's your problem!

You took all my comments as telling you that you should add more Harem

Guess what Captain, until you responded like a defensive jerk, none of my comments were addressed to you. They were addressed to my fellow players so that they would know "Hey, if you love NTR you've got what you want, if you're not into NTR, this lazy Dev isn't giving you anything."

Maybe you're going to make an awesome Harem route in this game at some point in the future, but as I replied to teq's initial reply to me, a demo is supposed to demonstrate what a game's going to bring. And if this Demo is showing what you're going to bring, you're going to make an awesome NTR game that's got a meager effort at Harem or Swing.
Okay, if you think I'm a defensive jerk. That's fine. Because I have the right to tell people that a jerk is lying about my game because he thinks the MC's grabbing the girl's butt is NTR.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
The Engagement was just like that, without the option to turn NTR off. So when people made the wrong choice and walked to the grey zone (Romance with girl A, NTR with girl B), they whined.

So, in Jealousy, I made the option to turn NTR off. And if people turned NTR off, they wouldn't walk into the grey zone.

In Summer of Love, if you don't allow Kayne & Joe join the story, they won't appear. And that's the option to turn NTR off for you. But if you let them join the story (which means turn NTR on), don't whine if you walk into the grey zone.

But explaining those information is stupid. Because in the walkthrouh, I wrote very clear that if you let Kayne work with Emma, it's in the NTR route. But I don't think it needs to be explained either. Whoever thinks the MC's grabbing the girl's butt is NTR has no cure.

P/S: NTR-haters think I'm answering them. The truth is I'm answering NTR-lovers, to remind them that I won't let the haters change my mind this time again, like they did in The Engagement. And these answers also let people who don't like NTR know that there's a route for them to play, instead of letting them listen to liars about this scene is NTR:

View attachment 765221

The view is from the eyes of the MC, the hand is of course the MC's hand. And this is still NTR?

View attachment 765223
Congratulations, you include one image and what, a dozen lines of code, to develop the Harem route.

That still fits my idea of meager. You do you. Develop how you want to develop, I don't actually have a problem with that.

I'm just pointing out that the majority of your effort so far is on the NTR route, and anyone who's looking for strong development of the other route doesn't have anything to base that hope on yet.

That is in no way suggesting you should change what you have already done, or what you're going to do in the future, that's just my advice to my fellow players.

Reactions: testo2

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Congratulations, you include one image and what, a dozen lines of code, to develop the Harem route.

That still fits my idea of meager. You do you. Develop how you want to develop, I don't actually have a problem with that.

I'm just pointing out that the majority of your effort so far is on the NTR route, and anyone who's looking for strong development of the other route doesn't have anything to base that hope on yet.

That is in no way suggesting you should change what you have already done, or what you're going to do in the future, that's just my advice to my fellow players.
If we only count Emma & Nina:
2/ Romance with Emma, NTR with Nina: Kayne has Nina, you have Emma & you can grab Emma's butt.
3/ Full NTR: Kayne has both Emma & Nina.

Request: Make more scenes for Harem.

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes