Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
However can we in later builds rather than only swing/ntr, maybe convince the wives of those couples to join us...?
I think the description already said that you could choose the swinging route or the harem route already. 'convince the wives of those couples' => Harem.

bdbe9564d8dd65975d2ef9178141b16a.jpg

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I think the description already said that you could choose the swinging route or the harem route already. 'convince the wives of those couples' => Harem.

View attachment 761385
For more clearer, the original name of the game was 'To Cheat or to Be Cheated', which means you could convince other women to betray their men. I only changed the name after seeing it fit the story best.

seattle-mayor-durkan-we-could-have-the-summer-of-love-we-have-four-blocks-that-are-more-like-a...jpg

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
If you played the other Cpt Kitty games, or the Erodio, Future Wife, Landlords trio, you know what to expect. Slow start for the harem until you reach at least half of the game or more, hard ntr right off the bat.

It's pretty much the same template as them with a few improvements and the same faults as well. Girl designs are somewhat improved, routes seems to be interchangeable now, but Mc's dick still looks like it's been in a desert, dialogues are often simple, and the default set of the main girl is of a bitch that fits the ntr more than the harem.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
If you played the other Cpt Kitty games, or the Erodio, Future Wife, Landlords trio, you know what to expect. Slow start for the harem until you reach at least half of the game or more, hard ntr right off the bat.

It's pretty much the same template as them with a few improvements and the same faults as well. Girl designs are somewhat improved, routes seems to be interchangeable now, but Mc's dick still looks like it's been in a desert, dialogues are often simple, and the default set of the main girl is of a bitch that fits the ntr more than the harem.
I don't care about the theory that a guy from India, a girl from the central of my country are the same me (in the south).
I only wanna say that if I build this game just like Jealousy, Nina is just like Emily, who will play this game?

download (2).jpg

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I don't care about the theory that a guy from India, a girl from the central of my country are the same me (in the south).
I only wanna say that if I build this game just like Jealousy, Nina is just like Emily, who will play this game?

View attachment 761536
Is the girlfriend going to act like a bitch for the whole game? And if that's the case, can we ditch her and build a harem without her? Her model is nice, but her behaviour is at least annoying. Also the harem will be "bang every girl you meet" or you can choose only those those you like?

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Would it kill this dev to create a new character model?
The only repeated female: Please pay $1 on patreon to see the poll people want the same figure for Emma from Amy (Jealousy).

1432eff4ca70bc8964a70cdb695632c7.jpg

Other females: brand new.

Is the girlfriend going to act like a bitch for the whole game? And if that's the case, can we ditch her and build a harem without her? Her model is nice, but her behaviour is at least annoying. Also the harem will be "bang every girl you meet" or you can choose only those those you like?
Spoilers will destroy the game.

mj987

Jan 26, 2020

View attachment 761536
Emily was not a cold bitch like Nina in early game. I hope you will change it or explain why in later versions. This is the only negative fact for me now.

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Captain Kitty, I want to say I really enjoyed your game! The bitchy girlfriend getting with the ex-boyfriend and having the hot asian girls in the mix seems like a lot of fun is going to happen while the MC is helpless lol.
I see a lot of criticism, and criticism can be good sometimes....but I'm here to give you praise!

Something I want to throw out there is maybe make it so they eventually don't care about the MC knowing or being in the same room. Not many games out there make it so the cheating gf/NTRed gals know their being watched and simply don't care.

How ever you wish to continue with it, I enjoy the set up so far lol.

teq

Oct 14, 2017
Why? Demo, short for Demonstration, is supposed to showcase the product and gather interest. Someone who doesn't put effort into their Demonstration gives me the impression that this is the level of effort they are going to put into their product as they continue development.

I'd give them a break if this were a first time developer who hasn't already made multiple games, but Captain Kitty is a veteran so I expect more.
To be honest, I got you now.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
There's no 'shut it' attitude. And she isn't like Emily. This is just the demo version. I want to make her look like that, for better enjoyment, starting from version 0.1.
Don't ask me why the Dev decided to show her like this in the Demo guess he thought it would get a reaction or mabe let his NTR fans know he's not going soft.
I dunno why and I wouldn't even try to explain it all I know is he finishes games and he may be an NTR fan himself but when he says he will make a NonNTR route he do's tend to make 1 for that accomplishment alone I applaud him.
Plus he has a tendancie to not really give a crap what people think he just makes what he wants to play.
And incase you might think it because I seem to defend him no i'm not an NTR fan but considering how many Demo's never into games or how some look totaly diffrent to the game they become I just prefer to reserve judgement.

Just Saying

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes