ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I really hope the lesbian (both ntr and harem) paths get more work that the whopping two scenes between the two main girls from Jealousy.
The ntr scene where Emily deflowered Suzy was incredibly hot. And then forgotten and left by the wayside.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Captain Kitty It's your choice to start another project while another is still going, but I think I can say for a lot of us here that we just want you to keep a healthy life schedule and not burn yourself out.

Reactions: GrammerCop

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I meant, it has arrows pointing to the target, in case you're not sure...
Sorry for my misunderstanding.
Captain Kitty It's your choice to start another project while another is still going, but I think I can say for a lot of us here that we just want you to keep a healthy life schedule and not burn yourself out.
Jealousy is going to end in one month.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I don't care about the opinions from people who want everything easy for them. They're not patient enough to enjoy a game. They want sex scenes as soon as possible. And when they have those scenes, they'll leave. So why should I change anything to keep them if they'll leave in the end?

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
I don't care about the opinions from people who want everything easy for them. They're not patient enough to enjoy a game. They want sex scenes as soon as possible. And when they have those scenes, they'll leave. So why should I change anything to keep them if they'll leave in the end?
Don't worry about it, not everybody is impatient like them. They just happen to be the loud ones with too much time on their hands.

lexlutha

Sep 15, 2017
:DThis Looks HOT! Thank You for all your hard work and effort I will definitely enjoy!

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I assume because it's a demo, but writing is a bit on the simplistic side. Woke up today, went to the gym and sat around some more, looks like Nina talked talked to Ivy again, Nina read her book again...next day.
The NTR seemed a bit rushed too, literally the first day she's sneaking off with Kayne, followed by everyday after...it's as if she was itching to leave the MC. At least add a line in there that she's unhappy with the relationship for the path...idk, something.

Anyway, I'll check out the next few releases, hopefully a good game comes out of this.

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes