msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Summer of Love [v0.11] [Captain Kitty] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.06 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 568 MB

Original Mac Size: 1.05 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 550 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi can I get another link. Mediafire or pixeldrain. Not able to access the link. Mega is preferable. Don't know if you are having issues too

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Is it just me or does Nina come across as being very cold towards MC. No mater what route you take there is no emotion from her almost as if she doesn't really want to be with the MC.
I would also like to see a route where by if the mc and nina split up the mc goes of with another character and lives happily ever after where as nina goes of with kanye and he pimps her out as a whore

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Is it just me or does Nina come across as being very cold towards MC. No mater what route you take there is no emotion from her almost as if she doesn't really want to be with the MC.
I would also like to see a route where by if the mc and nina split up the mc goes of with another character and lives happily ever after where as nina goes of with kanye and he pimps her out as a whore
It's not just you. A few of us have commented on how empty the characters are, not just Nina, either. I don't think I've seen that bitch smile even once.

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes