Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Is it just me or does Nina come across as being very cold towards MC. No mater what route you take there is no emotion from her almost as if she doesn't really want to be with the MC.
I would also like to see a route where by if the mc and nina split up the mc goes of with another character and lives happily ever after where as nina goes of with kanye and he pimps her out as a whore
It is that she really does not want to be with Mc. This game is oriented to ntr. It has a non-ntr path to allow more people to play it, but clearly the path that is taken care of is ntr

Reactions: Steppenwolf

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pagdish

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
It is that she really does not want to be with Mc. This game is oriented to ntr. It has a non-ntr path to allow more people to play it, but clearly the path that is taken care of is ntr
Even in the NTR route there is still no emotion. Even after admitting to cheating no im sorry to do that to you or i love you can we move past this. No its goto sleep and ill fuck others in the bed beside you while you sleep

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Damn so many route I love it xd. This is one of the smartest moves DEV. good luck

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi every one , Selamlar herkese.
This is Turkish Translated V12

Updated: 18.12.2021
Game/Creator: Captain Kitty -
Modder: AlxTr
Game Version: v0.12
Language: Turkish
OS X : Win 32/64 Linux
Size : 1.3 GB TRANSLATED TOPIC AND DOWNLOAD

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
this game has a problem that is the lack of emotions, I was playing on the harem route and I read a comment here about the NTR route being the focus of the game, so I went to play and man, I realized that this game also has no emotion, it is meaningless. The protagonist's girlfriend apparently is forced into a relationship with the protagonist, then she cheats on him with the teacher and scene where she has sex with him on the street, you have the option to stop it, the normal thing would be to have some fight and you can continue the route with the other girls in the game but no, what happens is an endgame saying ''you ended up alone'' so you mean that harem route doesn't make sense ? because you would lose Nina, who is a son of a bitch character but would have other cool and lovelier characters than your own girlfriend. Man, it would be a fucking ending Nina at the end of the game seeing a protagonist with a harem or a girl he loves and happy, while Nina would be left by the teacher, because he would have found another woman more attractive and so she would be alone.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
this game has a problem that is the lack of emotions, I was playing on the harem route and I read a comment here about the NTR route being the focus of the game, so I went to play and man, I realized that this game also has no emotion, it is meaningless. The protagonist's girlfriend apparently is forced into a relationship with the protagonist, then she cheats on him with the teacher and scene where she has sex with him on the street, you have the option to stop it, the normal thing would be to have some fight and you can continue the route with the other girls in the game but no, what happens is an endgame saying ''you ended up alone'' so you mean that harem route doesn't make sense ? because you would lose Nina, who is a son of a bitch character but would have other cool and lovelier characters than your own girlfriend. Man, it would be a fucking ending Nina at the end of the game seeing a protagonist with a harem or a girl he loves and happy, while Nina would be left by the teacher, because he would have found another woman more attractive and so she would be alone.
The main audience for this game don't want a harem for their MC. The whole purpose of this game is to "cuck" MC and push his girlfriend towards other men.

This game is build like any other Japanese NTR game with a weak and pathetic MC. People that are not into it shouldn't play this game.

Reactions: fbass

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
The main audience for this game don't want a harem for their MC. The whole purpose of this game is to "cuck" MC and push his girlfriend towards other men.

This game is build like any other Japanese NTR game with a weak and pathetic MC. People that are not into it shouldn't play this game.
But the ntr route is also not well written, the characters lack development, the reasons for her to betray you just don't make sense.

With all due respect to those who like this genre, but this game in this current version is horrible.

Reactions: Chris76

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hadn't played since 0.10 so had twice normal length to play but .12 was really choiceless and .11 choices were obvious.

few scrshots.

1. poor guy
2. - 3. even more poor guy

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes