Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
wt-mod carries you to 0.12 and in 0.12 no choices.
Before claiming that there's no choice inside v0.12, you should check the walkthrough first. In all 6 routes, the players have to choose some specific options to access new scenes. You play right in a dead route doesn't mean that the game is dead.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Before claiming that there's no choice inside v0.12, you should check the walkthrough first. In all 6 routes, the players have to choose some specific options to access new scenes. You play right in a dead route doesn't mean that the game is dead.
That is quite correct! Like his/her chummers making e.g. "My future Wife" or "New Earth" there is a definite trend towards not easily deducted choices (some important ones lie on pretty small decisions) and hidden scenes.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
But the ntr route is also not well written, the characters lack development, the reasons for her to betray you just don't make sense.

With all due respect to those who like this genre, but this game in this current version is horrible.
So, you're saying this a half assed game all around? what I mean by that is that harem is a tacked on after thought and the ntr path is minimal effort.

Last edited:

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
some scenes are unlocked only by checking official wt.
That's why we have the walkthrough. If I wanted to make it easy to access the scenes, I should have developed a kinetic novel instead of a visual novel like this.

Feb 21, 2020
I don't understand why my comment where I say the word "interracial" is deleted? It's on the game tags...
the question was legitimate and was about the game, not insults or attacks.

Armensajo

Dec 13, 2021
Hello guys, can we download only update version? so we can download small size?

I like cheating game AVN like this, anyone can u tell me anymore game like this (cheating relationship)? Thanks

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello guys, can we download only update version? so we can download small size?

I like cheating game AVN like this, anyone can u tell me anymore game like this (cheating relationship)? Thanks
1. that you need to ask from dev
2. ask on recommendations

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
Do I have to play his other two games,Jealousy and The engagement to understand this one's story?or is this a separate story ?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Weird game, even the Netore is not that great, too many similar pics.
Missing tons of milfs for the Netore to work, they have the curves needed to save this game..

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Weird game, even the Netore is not that great, too many similar pics.
Missing tons of milfs for the Netore to work, they have the curves needed to save this game..
What is Netore?
Since there is no Netore, suggestions to improve Netore are denied.

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes