4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Couple of things after reading some posts.

Regarding "Jack betraying Eve after saying she'd be first". Do you understand Cassie almost left away (to go straight to scene 7) and that's the reason why he goes for her first ?

Second his stamina... Did you guys ever had an orgasm ?? You know how you get tired after right ? And the number one rule is to never ever close your eyes cause you generally go straight to deep contented sleep, which typically upset the girlfriend ? Well guess what ? Jack just had two of those in limited time, on top of it being his first experience, on top of him being super excited and stressed because he wanted to satisfy both his girlfriends. Give him a slack ! And he's soooo gonna pay for the beginner's mistake he just did by falling asleep, you can bet Eve is gonna be petty and make fun of him.
He nonetheless managed to give Cassie a big orgasm which is no small feat for two inexperienced teenagers.

Also, re : the girls not being virgins. Of course they are, just because you play with a toy doesn't mean you're not a virgin. Or would you say a man is not a virgin if he masturbated ?? And it's all about perception too. They do consider themselves virgins. Because they're (mostly) straight girls, and I don't think would date or have sex with another girl. They were closer because of their unique bond, and the circonstances around them being bullied. So they fooled around a bit. But it should be pretty obvious they both had something for Jack for a long time, too (Cassie showing off the bikini on the first day is a pretty obvious tell).
And that they didn't consider themselves in a relationship or even having sex. They experimented, more like.
So for you a guy that would have sucked of another guy, got sucked of by that guy and had toys inserted into him by another guy would be still a virgin as long as he just experimented and considered himself straight? :p

It also reminds me of some catholic girls at school that still considered themselves as virgins after anal sex with their then boyfriends. Now I am not shaming them, most of those when I met them later at reunions over the years landed in pretty good relations and their divorce rates were much lower as from other classmates that did stay really virginal until marriage.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
So for you a guy that would have sucked of another guy, got sucked of by that guy and had toys inserted into him by another guy would be still a virgin as long as he just experimented and considered himself straight? :p

It also reminds me of some catholic girls at school that still considered themselves as virgins after anal sex with their then boyfriends. Now I am not shaming them, most of those when I met them later at reunions over the years landed in pretty good relations and their divorce rates were much lower as from other classmates that did stay really virginal until marriage.

Well actually, if that guy got "only" sucked and played with toys, yes, I would consider him a virgin. And if he was a bottom, he would be probably considered a virgin still. At least when it comes to have penetration sex, which is, for better or worse, most people's definition for being a virgin.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well actually, if that guy got "only" sucked and played with toys, yes, I would consider him a virgin. And if he was a bottom, he would be probably considered a virgin still. At least when it comes to have penetration sex, which is, for better or worse, most people's definition for being a virgin.
Well our definitions are a bit different then, fair enough. At least you apply them to all equally. :)

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I mean.. We can just keep going back an forth about what counts as 'inexperienced'..

Cassie and Eve have been playing with each other for a while, so they have way more experience then Jack.

Yea.. They are 'cock virgins' but their sexual stamina and how long it takes for them to cum are higher then him, because they have experience..

Only way Jack has zero experience is if he never masturbated his whole life, cause jerking your cock does count for stamina and endurance...

Anyway.. Probably should stop with all this, not like we'll all agree on this subject anyway.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Couple of things after reading some posts.

Regarding "Jack betraying Eve after saying she'd be first". Do you understand Cassie almost left away (to go straight to scene 7) and that's the reason why he goes for her first ?
No. Not sure what you're saying. You mean Cassie almost left to go home so he broke his word and fucked her first? I don't have problem with him fucking her at all. My "problem" is he wants the sister he's been an asshole to for 3 years to trust him completely and then breaks his word to her.

Also, re : the girls not being virgins. Of course they are, just because you play with a toy doesn't mean you're not a virgin. Or would you say a man is not a virgin if he masturbated ?? And it's all about perception too. They do consider themselves virgins. Because they're (mostly) straight girls, and I don't think would date or have sex with another girl. They were closer because of their unique bond, and the circonstances around them being bullied. So they fooled around a bit. But it should be pretty obvious they both had something for Jack for a long time, too (Cassie showing off the bikini on the first day is a pretty obvious tell).
And that they didn't consider themselves in a relationship or even having sex. They experimented, more like.
Of course they are not virgins,. they fucked each other with toys, not some solo masturbation. Also by all accounts neither had her hymen intact. It also doesn't matter how they see it or how it's written, they fucked each other with toys, they are technically not virgins. I get it in the concept of the story and their weird relationship they still see themselves as being so, even though technically they are not.

I must admit I'm also also confused as fuck about their relationship and I understand how Captain has tried to explain it. In the solo route Cassie confesses about it and it sounds a bit more regular than it does in the throuple route at breakfast, but then him listening at the door before going in it sounds like it was a lot more regular and intense than they made it sound at breakfast. It certainly sounded a lot more regular than a little experimentation.

Also I guess a large part of the reason I'm interested in this bit and talking about it so much is because I'm very biased against bi-sexual/lesbian content in male MC games. Nothing against them in real life or female mc games, but just the male mc ones. I find it over used and hence it bugs me cause it's used in almost every game. Like the cliche that all men like big boobs or something. I don't. So on one hand the way Captain explains to is make my fine with it, on the other I hear the way they talk and it concerns be that it might ruin (for me) the game a little. It's also stupid I know because Captain is the one writing it so his word and description of it should carry all the weight, but I guess I just don't fully trust any dev, not that he's said anything about the future of it any way.

And I realised I'm over sharing and potentially going OT so I'll go find another game to play for a while.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No. Not sure what you're saying. You mean Cassie almost left to go home so he broke his word and fucked her first? I don't have problem with him fucking her at all. My "problem" is he wants the sister he's been an asshole to for 3 years to trust him completely and then breaks his word to her.

Of course they are not virgins,. they fucked each other with toys, not some solo masturbation. Also by all accounts neither had her hymen intact. It also doesn't matter how they see it or how it's written, they fucked each other with toys, they are technically not virgins. I get it in the concept of the story and their weird relationship they still see themselves as being so, even though technically they are not.

I must admit I'm also also confused as fuck about their relationship and I understand how Captain has tried to explain it. In the solo route Cassie confesses about it and it sounds a bit more regular than it does in the throuple route at breakfast, but then him listening at the door before going in it sounds like it was a lot more regular and intense than they made it sound at breakfast. It certainly sounded a lot more regular than a little experimentation.

Also I guess a large part of the reason I'm interested in this bit and talking about it so much is because I'm very biased against bi-sexual/lesbian content in male MC games. Nothing against them in real life or female mc games, but just the male mc ones. I find it over used and hence it bugs me cause it's used in almost every game. Like the cliche that all men like big boobs or something. I don't. So on one hand the way Captain explains to is make my fine with it, on the other I hear the way they talk and it concerns be that it might ruin (for me) the game a little. It's also stupid I know because Captain is the one writing it so his word and description of it should carry all the weight, but I guess I just don't fully trust any dev, not that he's said anything about the future of it any way.

And I realised I'm over sharing and potentially going OT so I'll go find another game to play for a while.
Maybe it will help you a little bit if think of it as follows, though it is a male MC game. MC here is breaking into an already existing relation/friendship between Eve and Cassie that due to circumstances of past is a bit closer and sexual as otherwise would have been the case.

It is not for nothing that captain said if he would make a sequel that either the throuple or Kelly would likely be canon. The two girls have formed a deep bond, beyond sexual. So in a way you will always have to deal with both of them in your life even if you might replace one as a sex partner possibly if go for one of the girls only, breaking their bond though will make neither of the girls happier. In a way that is what happens in the dreaded ending 7 and why it affects Eve so much.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Maybe it will help you a little bit if think of it as follows, though it is a male MC game. MC here is breaking into an already existing relation/friendship between Eve and Cassie that due to circumstances of past is a bit closer and sexual as otherwise would have been the case.

It is not for nothing that captain said if he would make a sequel that either the throuple or Kelly would likely be canon. The two girls have formed a deep bond, beyond sexual. So in a way you will always have to deal with both of them in your life even if you might replace one as a sex partner possibly if go for one of the girls only, breaking their bond though will make neither of the girls happier. In a way that is what happens in the dreaded ending 7 and why it affects Eve so much.
Yea.. That's one of the issues I noticed too, though they say they don't have that kind of relationship, iirc they did say they do sort of love each other in that way as well.

One of the few things they need to confess to Jack.

Reactions: Naxos

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So, there are guys here who think that a dildo might be better than their dick... :unsure:

Well, it's good to know. :rolleyes:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Only way Jack has zero experience is if he never masturbated his whole life, cause jerking your cock does count for stamina and endurance...
Even that doesn't guarantee good stamina when you're experiencing the physical sensation of being inside a wet pussy that's squeezing your cock in a way your hand just can't. That feeling alone can be enough to push a guy over the edge.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well.. If a girl your wanting to get with was a lesbian for a few years (yes that is what Cassie and Eve were, whether they want to admit or not..).

You'd have hard time making the girl like dick, when she's so used to the toys and womanly bonding..

Which is where we are with Cassie.. Cause being a dom, I'm pretty sure Cassie is that one that started that relationship..

Anyway.. Moving on..

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
You couldn't let me walk away could you :p :D

Actually thinking of it like that would make it worse for me. Especially on the love/love route and Cassie giving him and Eve such a hard time, when if you look at it like you say, she's done exactly the same thing to him, even though it was existing, she had a relationship with someone else she kept secret.

Anyway it's not really a problem or complaint, and from the way Captain has explained it I'm happy. It probably just a conflagration the view of the MC with his limited knowledge of what's went on with the girls vs my knowledge as the player seeing it from multiple aspects that I'm working through discussing here.

Reactions: Glooskabe and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You couldn't let me walk away could you :p :D

Actually thinking of it like that would make it worse for me. Especially on the love/love route and Cassie giving him and Eve such a hard time, when if you look at it like you say, she's done exactly the same thing to him, even though it was existing, she had a relationship with someone else she kept secret.

Anyway it's not really a problem or complaint, and from the way Captain has explained it I'm happy. It probably just a conflagration the view of the MC with his limited knowledge of what's went on with the girls vs my knowledge as the player seeing it from multiple aspects that I'm working through discussing here.
The thing is that the girls may not think they are in a relationship as such beyond a deep friendship. Now they might be a bit wrong in that, since even if take the sexual part away they seem to be very close. Hope that explains it better what I meant.

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Kelly was supposed to be a "surprise" LI and I couldn't give the option to rename her without making it obvious that she was an option.
And I think i'll keep it taht way.
To be honest I would be more keen to remove the option to rename Eve and Cassie rather than to add the possibility to rename Kelly.
I think the most fun option would be to give us the choice to name the twins :D
The brothers I mean...not the "twins" of Cassie or Eve...

Because I fully expect to be able to name the "twins" of Cassie and Eve in a future update ;)

edit:
oh, and one other thing.
You used centimeters in your dialogue and although the decimal system is far superior to the system the americans use, I would have used inches.
It doesn't really matter, but its something I'm more used too see/hear in this kind of situation/topic and would not have "disctracted" me from that scene for 2-3 seconds when I was thinking "wow, he used centimeters instead of inches. Now I probably can better visualize what lenght he is talking about... oh wait... why am I drifting off?...back to the sexy time!"

Last edited:
Reactions: The Naughty Captain

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I've played the game 3 times again and i always end up with Cassie at 68 something points. Everything else works. That's why asking for walkthrough.
1. Search bar in the upper right corner for Zoey's walkthrough

2. At any choice make your own choice, then check your score. Wrong choice? rollback.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1611957092222.png

The launch of V0.5 has been a bit intense and I have spent a large portion of the week responding to messages, emails and forums. Globally, that new version of Summer Scent has been very well received. Aside from a few death threats and complaints about scene 7, that release seems to be a success.

I managed to find a few hours to work on the android port and the UI. I still have many ideas to try and I'm a bit conflicted. I think more and more about reworking some bases of the game, more specifically the point system. Reworking that part would mean changing a lot of things at the core of the game and would take some time to put in place but it could potentially make the game more organic to play.

The game will be available for Gunners on Monday and I'll also release the android port on the same day. It will be a new build with a few bug and typo corrected along with some very minors improvements.

I've also started to work on the outline for day 6. I have still a lot to do before it's complete but so far, I can tell you that it will be a very busy day.

Thank you for your support!
The Naughty Captain

Last edited:

Miggate Na Gokui

Jan 6, 2021
Android port of
Summer Scent [v0.5] with OscarSix mod and incest patch
Download:
MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
Please STOP PUTTING INCEST PATCH IN ANDROID, or make two copies. I am sick of Android versions being mistreated everywhere. Numerous people want incest but there are numerous too who DO NOT. Please, please, please.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes