4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
why dont you use official android ports then?
btw isnt easy enough to remove those 3rd-hand mods - just delete those files?
To be fair, though most of the time it's just a patch.rpy file, sometime it's a bunch of files or a rewrite of script.rpy and if it's pre patched you have no idea what's been changed

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

enfurnoh

Aug 18, 2020
Here is a list of path available for now.
Some are barely initiated in V0.5. and some others will split further in future releases.
Several paths have multiple variations at the end of day 5. This will lead to different paths later.

Eve solo love
Eve solo sub love
Eve solo hard sub
Cassie solo true love
Cassie solo dom
Kelly solo Love
Eve love + Cassie love
Eve love + Cassie dom
Eve hard sub + Cassie love
Eve hard sub + Cassie dom
Eve love sub + Cassie love
Eve love sub + Cassie dom
Neutral path.
Moronic Hero
Evil Asshole.
First off I want to say to The Naughty Captain I think your game it great! I've really enjoyed it and it's soaked up all of my time the last 3 days. Your renders are really good, especially the background details, and your characters are more realistic. Also nice to see a VN where choices make a real difference to the story. I currently support 8 games which is my max, but if I drop one off you're at the top of the list.

So far I've tried:
Eve solo love
Eve solo sub love
Eve hard sub
Cassie solo true love
Cassie solo dom
Eve love + Cassie love

All those end chapter 5 in pretty good shape, after I found the specific path to avoid the "bad end".

These two are interesting. I expected different/better outcomes from both. This isn't a criticism of where they wound up, just that it was a surprise. No spoilers but not great ends. They may redeem themselves in later chapters though.

I might skip both Eve sub routes with Cassie love as I can't see either of them ending better than the dog routes, but we'll see. Also no interest in the last 3 paths, I don't see the point unless someone says they're worth it.

Keep up the good work mate, really looking forward to the next chapter!

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I made a little addendum to that as some also had troubles with another point in the choice chain:

How to avoid scene 7?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I followed the walkthrough mod while making sure to take all of the choices laid out in the quoted post, which other people have said worked for them to avoid the bad ending. I also made sure to have 70 points with both girls before getting caught in the morning but I end up with the bad result every time.

What the hell am I doing wrong? I'm assuming you need at some number of specific variables to flip to True to get the love/love ending, which ones need to be set to true before which scene(s) because at this point I'll gladly use the console to just cheat my way out of this damned scene 7

Last edited:

enfurnoh

Aug 18, 2020
I followed the walkthrough mod while making sure to take all of the choices laid out in the quoted post, which other people have said worked for them to avoid the bad ending. I also made sure to have 70 points with both girls before getting caught in the morning but I end up with the bad result every time.

What the hell am I doing wrong? I'm assuming you need at some number of specific variables to flip to True to get the love/love ending, which ones need to be set to true before which scene(s) because at this point I'll gladly use the console to just cheat my way out of this damned scene 7
That's what I followed and it worked for me....

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

1. No matter what you do, Cassie will catch you in the morning anyway. Then you talk about it in her room.

2. Make sure you followed the instructions that you think you followed. Raise AFF points more than 70.

3. If you are TOTALLY sure that you did what you had to do, then remove the mod and play the unmodded game from scratch in order to achieve it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Please STOP PUTTING INCEST PATCH IN ANDROID, or make two copies. I am sick of Android versions being mistreated everywhere. Numerous people want incest but there are numerous too who DO NOT. Please, please, please.
Like it or not, this is an incest game, Jack and Eve are brother and sister. Playing it with incest is how it is meant to be played. If you don't like that, then I guess this game isn't for you.

It's not just about the 70 Affection points, there are some crucial choices along the way:
  1. Talk to Cassie at the lingerie store on Day 3 and do not choose the response, "So what?"
  2. On Day 4, 1 of 2 possible choices must be made:
    1. If you go to Cassie's place, select the response, "This morning was very difficult to handle."
    2. If you go to meet Kelly, at night tell Eve, "I don’t accept it."
  3. Also on Day 4 and before the night scene with Eve, when you got to see Cassie choose, "Except maybe cuddling a bit and having a nice talk."
  4. Then on Day 5, follow this sequence when talking to Cassie:
    1. "I will tell you everything"
    2. "I would choose no-one"
    3. "Apologize"
Doing that and having 70+ Affection points will get you the good throuple path.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Marvelous game, totally loved Cassie solo dom path.
Tried Eve hard sub + Cassie dom for fun, great ending, definitely deserved.
How many route
Does this game have??
Here is a list of path available for now.
Some are barely initiated in V0.5. and some others will split further in future releases.
Several paths have multiple variations at the end of day 5. This will lead to different paths later.

Eve solo love
Eve solo sub love
Eve solo hard sub
Cassie solo true love
Cassie solo dom
Kelly solo Love
Eve love + Cassie love
Eve love + Cassie dom
Eve hard sub + Cassie love
Eve love sub + Cassie love
Neutral path.
Moronic Hero
Evil Asshole.

Miggate Na Gokui

Jan 6, 2021
I am sorry. I saw incest patch and thought another game that went out of reach because android will be rigged with patch, didn't knew game was incest. But kindly check again because I am 90% sure the game is not incest originally.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I am sorry. I saw incest patch and thought another game that went out of reach because android will be rigged with patch, didn't knew game was incest. But kindly check again because I am 90% sure the game is not incest originally.
The game clearly show that Cap had incest in mind from the get go. The fact that the patch drops on LewdPatcher at the same time as the update is kind of a dead giveaway too. ;)

Miggate Na Gokui

Jan 6, 2021
The game clearly show that Cap had incest in mind from the get go. The fact that the patch drops on LewdPatcher at the same time as the update is kind of a dead giveaway too. ;)
But isn't this mostly due to the fact that these games have to be non incest etc to be on patreon?

ben_kenobi

Aug 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm really having a hard time taking the police officer seriously when he looks like the perfect 18-year-old prototype boy who's currently in the middle of a mission of his own trying to seduce his family and still has to stop by that clothing store with the sexy lingerie on sale to properly 'thank' mummy after these people in front of him finally stop bothering him with the "there is a rapist out there" and "we fear for our lives pls help us" comments lol

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Hey, I'm seeing 4 different walkthroughs. What's the best one to follow between the 4 to get the most content out of BOTH characters ? I don't want to go a single route.

Thanks.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hey, I'm seeing 4 different walkthroughs. What's the best one to follow between the 4 to get the most content out of BOTH characters ? I don't want to go a single route.

Thanks.
Depends on what content you're into.
The love/love route is good (follow the guide so you don't get the bad end) but you only end up having sex with one of them though the other is watching.

If your into femdom go the Cassie dom/Eve love or sub route. Can't comment on the cassie Dom content as i don't do femdom.
If not, go Cassie Love and sister sub route, you can fuck both separately with no bad end yet. My personal fav is the Cassie love /Eve sublove route. I think it also give you more content 1 on 1 especailly with Eve than the love route.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Man.. for having 160+ points between the two that ending was harsh.. standing in front of the fucker with a gun and you can't even let me pistol whip him a few times before the guy pulls me off? fucking brutal.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Help. I am stupid. How do I see the # of I've gotten for each character???
If you mean the different points, it displayed as a bar across the top of the screen for me. If it doesn't for you, maybe check in settings/preferences? :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes