4.20 star(s) 142 Votes
Jun 22, 2020
Only Love/Love path have bad end. The others are safety for now.
Just found the problem but it's mostly about choice don't hit Luke/or Luke's Brother when you meet him I mean just shake hand. Then When you are visiting Cassie's House tell your sister that It was hard at the morning or according to V0.5 2nd option. And it should be fine

Spoiler Alert: just ended with Eve and Cassie in Both Love Path. I think Kelly will be a part of Harem too will just wait and watch for next update Of Summer Scent.

So far I am enjoying the game.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Just found the problem but it's mostly about choice don't hit Luke/or Luke's Brother when you meet him I mean just shake hand. Then When you are visiting Cassie's House tell your sister that It was hard at the morning or according to V0.5 2nd option. And it should be fine

Spoiler Alert: just ended with Eve and Cassie in Both Love Path. I think Kelly will be a part of Harem too will just wait and watch for next update Of Summer Scent.

Yeah, the bad end is avoidable, just said that because he play solo paths.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017

I don't think Kelly would fit the relathionship, the only way it works in my mind is because Eve and Cassie are almost symbiotic. They had an hours long discussion on how Jack loving them both and them loving each other can make this work so I don't think an outside girl joining would work. On one hand I like harems but on the other it would feel like a betrayal of the characters to me.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
I just played the way I wanted, not how I thought I should react for the best outcome. Affection only got up to 28 with the sister, and 19 with her friend, but I got through day 5 without any problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: MyUserName1234

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
I'm getting tired with the threats and the "kind bits of advice" that strangely look like lessons in ethics and morality. Some have been very civils and some haven't. I'm tired of it anyway.
I'm not going to censor myself or my game. I'll make sure that the player is warned before the start of the game but I won't go further.

If you don't like it: don't play it.
If you feel triggered or offended by the content: don't play it.
If you can't overcome failure: don't play it.

I'm not going to change the content because of some who can't take it.

The next release will come with a warning on the splash screen and another one at the start of the game.
The player will be warned.

Now, thank you all for your generous help and guidance on that matter.
Some have been civils about it and your tired of it anyway ? ok.
You repeated 3 times don't play it, i guest that's what i'll do.
Game deleted not because of the game itself, but the dev attitude toward thoses who play is game.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Some have been civils about it and your tired of it anyway ? ok.
You repeated 3 times don't play it, i guest that's what i'll do.
Game deleted not because of the game itself, but the dev attitude toward thoses who play is game.
The guy have been getting fucking death threats over a game ending! No wonder he's sick of people bitching about it even those that remain civil. Give him a break.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I keep getting this error when trying to unzip the latest update. Any advice?
make sure you are using the latest 7-zip to unpack those zip/rar-files.
try to extract it on some other partition apart from C, wherever you have enough free space and all permissions.
good luck

Reactions: scrumbles
Aug 31, 2019
The guy have been getting fucking death threats over a game ending! No wonder he's sick of people bitching about it even those that remain civil. Give him a break.

I tried double love route, and i got "dark bad ending", and i was like REEEE, but then i went sis-sub route and reached end of the current version with girlfriend going into my bed.
Dev really put his effort into making this game, and those fakkers who death threat are little cowards and cucks

Reactions: thunderkiss321

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'm getting tired with the threats and the "kind bits of advice" that strangely look like lessons in ethics and morality. Some have been very civils and some haven't. I'm tired of it anyway.
I'm not going to censor myself or my game. I'll make sure that the player is warned before the start of the game but I won't go further.

The next release will come with a warning on the splash screen and another one at the start of the game.

Let me tell you this:

in spite of what I/people wrote, DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING.

This is one of the stories I enjoyed the most in the last 3 years and a half here in F95 (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

It would be even better if you restored the gallery or added a gallery scene and a built-in hint system.
Maybe write an official walkthrough guide, too.

And remember: people are arguing over and over and over because they're really interested in your game. Really.

Keep on keepin' on (y)

Dec 2, 2019

This got me off my ass to Patreonize the game.

It's well thought out, well developed, beautiful looking animations, not Cookie-Cutter Daz Chicks (How many games have I seen side-shaved purple/blue haired chick or DMD Blonde Clone?) that look like actual cute girls.

But most of all, I Patreonized because of the Cap'ns sentiment. I'm glad you're doing art and telling the story the way you want to. So tired of games/stories/movies formula crap. Loved the dark ending, was a shock, looking to get some of the others. Big Replay Value.

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, just finished Day 5 and this time, I know I'm caught up with the Dev, even the Changelog says so.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyways, just also want to say thank you, and really am enjoying it so far. Looking forward to more.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

enfurnoh

Aug 18, 2020
Well... the "asshole" path got a bit dark. Not really my thing but had to try it. Feels particularly naughty after playing all the other routes, sort of like I'm betraying the girls..

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Well... the "asshole" path got a bit dark. Not really my thing but had to try it. Feels particularly naughty after playing all the other routes, sort of like I'm betraying the girls..
The asshole path is kinda fascinating in its own dark way. Jack is just losing sanity fast, having a bad psychotic episode. But it's so very hard to play...

Reactions: enfurnoh
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes