4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
there is a good route path for the Love/Love path, it doesnt have to end in tears

Need to have 70 Love points for both before the friend catches you in the Morning
Speak to Cassie in the Lingerie store instead of Eve
then, the following day, either while at Cassie's place or at night, you have to tell Eve that you can choose none.
first option is at Cassie's place
"This morning was very difficult to handle."
The second option is at night, in Eve's bedroom
"I don’t accept it."
You need just one of those two.
That same night, while with Cassie, talk with her instead of kissing her
then on the morning, while in her room you have to tell her : "I will tell you everything / I would choose no-one / Apologize
Thanks

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Summer Scent [v0.5] The Naughty Captain

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.89 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.87 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 200 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 183 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
No longer available.jpg 1612321675143.png

Master Tlaloc

Jan 31, 2021
I just finished the game up to the recent update and I love MC & Eve's love solo route.

Any more incest games that are good with plot, image quality, characters like this one? it can be of any incest relationship, Mother & Son, Brother & Sister, Father & Daughter, hell, even cousins!.

darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
I'm getting tired with the threats and the "kind bits of advice" that strangely look like lessons in ethics and morality. Some have been very civils and some haven't. I'm tired of it anyway.
I'm not going to censor myself or my game. I'll make sure that the player is warned before the start of the game but I won't go further.

If you don't like it: don't play it.
If you feel triggered or offended by the content: don't play it.
If you can't overcome failure: don't play it.

I'm not going to change the content because of some who can't take it.

The next release will come with a warning on the splash screen and another one at the start of the game.
The player will be warned.

Now, thank you all for your generous help and guidance on that matter.
I for one am looking forward to any questionable "ethics and morality" part of the game. It is actually the part that got me interested in it once I reached it.
And I completely agree with the dev here, if you do not like that part, do not go that route. If you do not like the game because it even has that part in it, then get over your self and let other people enjoy the game. It is a game, the same way a movie is a movie, it is not real, at best, it is a fantasy.
Keep going dev, I would be making something similar if I had the coding/3d knowledge to do it, looking forward to "questionable ethics and morality" route expansion :)

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
And I completely agree with the dev here, if you do not like that part, do not go that route. If you do not like the game because it even has that part in it, then get over your self and let other people enjoy the game. It is a game, the same way a movie is a movie, it is not real, at best, it is a fantasy.
So much this ^

Did I enjoy being an ass? No.

That's why I just restarted and tried to be as nice as possible without having any idea of double timing the girls and being as honest as possible; non-surprisingly...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...which IMO might open some possibilities of a "larger harem" down the line.

enfurnoh

Aug 18, 2020
I just finished the game up to the recent update and I love MC & Eve's love solo route.

Any more incest games that are good with plot, image quality, characters like this one? it can be of any incest relationship, Mother & Son, Brother & Sister, Father & Daughter, hell, even cousins!.
Sisterly Lust and Parental Love are two of the best. Both are complete too. A Long Summer is promising.

Bad Memories is really good. Once in a Lifetime is also really good. I support both of them.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Dev Update #76

I didn't progress much on the outline of V0.6 this week. I have a pretty precise idea of the scene that will constitute the first part of the day but this needs way more work before I start working on the content.

I'm working on the UI.

The illustrations that come with that post can show you that I'm going for.
I'm using this occasion to learn more about the screen language of Renpy as it could come in handy later on.

There are now two new tiers available to support Summer Scent.

The trigger maps that come with the Tide Rider Tier are essentially walkthrough. For now only one is available, for the throuple path. I intend to make a map for every path. Let me know which path you want me to map next.
The Sea Artists have now access to a dedicated room on Discord where we will discuss and vote about two bonus renders per month, starting this weekend.

So... here is my dream todo list for next week :

• Finish the outline.
  • Finish the in-game UI (reworking tracker, textbox, notifications and stuff).
  • Work on the Achievement system. It's roughly designed, I need to make it work before actually working on its UI.
  • Craft a couple more trigger maps for the most complex paths of the game.
You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ui looks like gamers will start looking with their magnifying glasses for the menu.
Some splash magnifying effects when mousing over them options would be something interesting.

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ui looks like gamers will start looking with their magnifying glasses for the menu.
Some splash magnifying effects when mousing over them options would be something interesting.
though it always could be patched/tweaked, or even reverted to renpy-defaults, if needed.

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
Thanks to the Captain for a great game! The graphics are fantastic and the fully fleshed alternative pathways are amazing. The amount of work to do and how you keep it straight is very impressive. I’ve played the major pathways but there are so many options is almost impossible to play all variations. I was surprised by the ‘dark route/ending’; I liked it once I shifted mental grears, it was well done and takes the game beyond the usual. The dom route also gets a bit dark but it all adds to the complexity of the game.
I plan to support on Patreon for the great work. (I need to rearrange my support as I’m a bit extended as it is!)
I look forward to the updates and will look out any other games by the same dev. Congrats on your opus!

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
Separate text to ask a question. I have not gotten the ending with Eve where she is on top on the couch. Just the one where the MC ejaculates onto her introitus. I’ll try again but a hint is nice. Given all the options - well into the thousands of different pathways -it’s tough to reach each scene/ending!

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Thanks to the Captain for a great game! The graphics are fantastic and the fully fleshed alternative pathways are amazing. The amount of work to do and how you keep it straight is very impressive. I’ve played the major pathways but there are so many options is almost impossible to play all variations. I was surprised by the ‘dark route/ending’; I liked it once I shifted mental grears, it was well done and takes the game beyond the usual. The dom route also gets a bit dark but it all adds to the complexity of the game.
I plan to support on Patreon for the great work. (I need to rearrange my support as I’m a bit extended as it is!)
I look forward to the updates and will look out any other games by the same dev. Congrats on your opus!
Thank you !

Separate text to ask a question. I have not gotten the ending with Eve where she is on top on the couch. Just the one where the MC ejaculates onto her introitus. I’ll try again but a hint is nice. Given all the options - well into the thousands of different pathways -it’s tough to reach each scene/ending!
You're probably talking about Eve's solo love path?
It starts by apologizing to her in her room on Sunday.
After that, If you focus on being nice to her, you should get it easily.

Summerfile

Dec 9, 2020
Have only done one play through so far before I had to head to bed for work and wow. For anyone who played the game I tried the 'pick all the best choices for every character ending' and I THINK I know how not to at least get the worst ending see (Meeting Mr. Castle) but holy shit. The ending was so...logical I fucking feel guilty. The only problem with the ending I got I ignored the "this feels like a trap" invite yet she is still with you in the ending so that was confusing, especially since my first thought was "Oh shit she can warn them, I just need to accept her and we can prevent the other her from leaving" but now I'm confused and lost. I may have to download the walkthrough as much as I don't like 'perfect guides' just to have the same closure our character gets... To The Naughty Captain I congratulate and curse you for a punch to the gut ending I haven't felt since a much younger me rushed the ending to ME2 with an unready crew...the fucking vent man.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I just started playing this game.
It honestly looks better than my initial impression (based on preview picks & the overview).
And i already thought it was good. The story structure, graphical quality, the amount of details in each pic is amazing (stuff like shadow effects on everything, how the couch looks gradient & good, how each location looks real & not just with some random objects placed somewhere) etc.
All i can say is great job dev The Naughty Captain & the gif explains it best. lol

And sorry if this has been answered but i always play every game with as many routes/paths available, so can someone please post a list of all the paths in the game. Thank you

uu9pmDP.gif

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
the windows nopy link doesn't seem to be working unfortunately
report the OP, meanwhile you could use mac-nopy link (just cut "game" folder from there into your older win-installation)
I just started playing this game.
It honestly looks better than my initial impression (based on preview picks & the overview).
And i already thought it was good. The story structure, graphical quality, the amount of details in each pic is amazing (stuff like shadow effects on everything, how the couch looks gradient & good, how each location looks real & not just with some random objects placed somewhere) etc.
All i can say is great job dev The Naughty Captain & the gif explains it best. lol

And sorry if this has been answered but i always play every game with as many routes/paths available, so can someone please post a list of all the paths in the game. Thank you

View attachment 1024469
Here is the dev post on the routes-topic.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes