4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
i've been trying one love/love/harem route because i can't choose between them and keep getting very bad ends just like a lot of you guys :(

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I just started playing this game.
It honestly looks better than my initial impression (based on preview picks & the overview).
And i already thought it was good. The story structure, graphical quality, the amount of details in each pic is amazing (stuff like shadow effects on everything, how the couch looks gradient & good, how each location looks real & not just with some random objects placed somewhere) etc.
All i can say is great job dev The Naughty Captain & the gif explains it best. lol

And sorry if this has been answered but i always play every game with as many routes/paths available, so can someone please post a list of all the paths in the game. Thank you

View attachment 1024469
Thank you for your kind words!

i've been trying one love/love/harem route because i can't choose between them and keep getting very bad ends just like a lot of you guys :(
Just focus on Cassie.
The detailled steps to follow are posted somewhere in this thread.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ziltoid

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Previous page.

there is a good route path for the Love/Love path, it doesnt have to end in tears

Need to have 70 Love points for both before the friend catches you in the Morning
Speak to Cassie in the Lingerie store instead of Eve
then, the following day, either while at Cassie's place or at night, you have to tell Eve that you can choose none.
first option is at Cassie's place
"This morning was very difficult to handle."
The second option is at night, in Eve's bedroom
"I don’t accept it."
You need just one of those two.
That same night, while with Cassie, talk with her instead of kissing her
then on the morning, while in her room you have to tell her : "I will tell you everything / I would choose no-one / Apologize

ReHash

Apr 29, 2020
Just wanted to say this, again. This game is above and beyond pretty much all other games out there. You might find smoother animations or better graphics (though I'm definitely not complaining.) but the writing. Man. The writing is top-frigging-notch and whoever creates it knows how to evoke emotional responses from their readers/players.

Kudos and dayum! <3

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
So Captain
An excellent game both from a technical perspective and just in the writing. However. With all due respect, setting players/readers up for the ugly ending (which is damn dark and ugly) with no hints, at least that I can find playing the "dual" path three times from scratch is just mean. If nothing else you could give the MC warned by Kelly a choice to restrain Cass from leaving until she can be safely delivered to her father. Leaving the reader/player unable to protecter her from her emotional reaction is just manipulation on your part. Based on your development of the game I must believe you're capable of a more nuanced approach than the blunt fist with which you punch your reader's face.

Don't get me wrong. I have no problem with dark endings from player choices, but there should be at least a hint that a seemingly innocuous choice might result in such a severe outcome. I'm not asking you to change the outcome. It's your game and I fully support any choice you make about its progressions and outcomes. I am suggesting that mitigating the frustration of players who feel they were entrapped into an inescapable outcome with no warning might keep them from abandoning your game.

That said you've created an excellent game superior to most others, and thank you for your effort.

Reactions: RogMR and Coaxmetal

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Oh wow, this developed really beautifully.

I checked Summer Scent some time ago. I don't know exactly, maybe v0.2
or even only v0.1 and I was intrigued by the boatload of choices and
the amount of well written text.

I truely appreciate choices that lead to different pathes/scenes/endings.
Like in great japanese AVNs like Critical Point with it's gazillions of endings.

Edit: The kind where you gotta make the right combination of choices to
get onto certain paths or to unlock certain endings. That's what, in my opinon,
really sets a great "eroge" VN apart from rest. And it's here.

And now with the v0.5 I am simply amazed. That's some quality VN here.
Text heavy, well written and fleshed out characters. Definitely no mindless romp.
Different paths got their own dialouges and text that differs and all combined with quality renders.

And what I like even more is that there is not focus on a certain path,
all paths are equally in term of progression. That's really awesome and
a welcoming change.

I've got to admit though that so far I did not get the bad ending.

For me it's 4.8 out of 5 stars. Keep it up The Naughty Captain.

Last edited:

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
Don't get me wrong. I have no problem with dark endings from player choices, but there should be at least a hint that a seemingly innocuous choice might result in such a severe outcome.
Yeah, that part felt way too much like a punch against the player, if nothing else.

I was just thinking during the scene - "Okay, she needs privacy... but isn't she it still in my house for her own safety?"

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
[...]setting players/readers up for the ugly ending (which is damn dark and ugly) with no hints, at least that I can find playing the "dual" path three times from scratch is just mean.
Just musing on this point, excellent input all the way through. (y)

On my blind love/love route playthrough I was short two points and one conversation. Had I not seen the guide I'd had no idea how to succeed on that path.

For me it would've been enough if it was indicated that I'd need to talk with the GF in the shop (though not sure if it gave the points needed.) The other conversation options were intuitive for me – but how to subtly tell about an arbitrary point limit inside the game?

Edit: It wouldn't have been enough. The convo gives one point. That would've been even more brutal.

Last edited:

wilrobalv

Jul 27, 2017
Well, this game is trully amazing. Is one of my 2 favourite games, and it really has a STORY, something that makes all the difference. It's somewhat complex in that you must be carefull in the choices you make - today I reached a VERY BAD ending, one which I would have never expected... Now, I'm trying to right my wrongs.

Oh, and I have to tell, Cassie is probably the dream girl every player love and want!

moneyshowers

Jan 26, 2021
First play-thru, I pick the Cassie Dom path for the hell of it and didn't expect the anal tag to be towards the MC. Damn. Someone should teach Cassie about fucking consent.

Second play-through, I'm like fuck it, I'm using a walkthrough to aid in some fap material. I haphazardly navigate towards the harem path and in total shock stumble upon the twins doing their...thing. My heart fucking sinks and I want to quit but I just need to see the end. There is some retribution at the end but it still doesn't feel complete.

Man am I fucking terrible at these VNs.

To be frank I am not against alternative endings and wouldn't lower my rating but still. Damn. Reality is cruel.

Sidenote: This game truly exposes how vulnerable women/girls could become in the company of predatory/opportunistic people (men in general).

Last edited:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
First play-thru, I pick the Cassie Dom path for the hell of it and didn't expect the anal tag to be towards the MC. Damn. Someone should teach Cassie about fucking consent.

Second play-through, I'm like fuck it, I'm using a walkthrough to aid in some fap material. I expertly navigate towards the harem path until the twins get Cassie and do their thing. My heart fucking sinks and I just need to see the end. While there was some retribution at the end it still wasn't enough.

Man am I fucking terrible at these VNs.
Both girls need to have at least 70 love points to have a throuple path.

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
About the UI.
The UI is kind of finished. the style is defined and fixed and I have converted all element so that it fits the new design and colour scheme. I still have to work on the Achievement system. Right now, it is scripted and seems to work but I need to design some visual components to support it.

About the outline.
I finished the outline and story map for v0.6 but ended scraping some part of it. The content for the first part of v0.6 is mostly defined. I would say I'm 90% sure of what it will be.
I have trouble balancing the naughty content throughout the whole day. In my previous updates, the night was an obvious and privileged moment for that kind of content. But v0.6 will be split into three parts, and there are two things I want to avoid.
First, I have to include some naughty content in the "Morning" and "Afternoon" parts.
Second, I want to avoid having a "Night" part containing mostly naughty content.
And it's not easy!
For now, the "Morning" part has a pretty decent amount of content, both regular and naughty and I'm pretty happy about it.
The problem is in the "Afternoon" and "Evening" parts where I have too much naughty content.
I'm still considering my options.
The illustration that comes with this post is the story map for Day 6. The pinkish bloc will be the content of V0.6 Part 1.
I've also started selecting assets. Jack and the girls are going to change clothes and I need a couple of new locations.

About the credit screen.
As I already said, I'm willing to add everyone with a 10$ lifetime support on the credit screens. However, this will be an opt-in process. If you want your name on the credit screen, message me!
So far, only a couple of you has shown interest.

About Sea Artists and bonus renders.
It has been brought to my attention that Sea Artists could not suggest bonus renders and be the only one to vote for it. So we're going to change that. Sea Artists will suggest bonus renders, Sea Artists, Tide Riders and Sailing Masters will vote to select the 2 bonus renders I'll work on each month. It should work better that way.

So... here is my dream todo list for next week :
  • Finish the outline, for good this time.
  • Finish the achievements system.
  • More trigger maps for the Tide Rider tier!
  • The credit screen... If I have some names to write on it.

You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain

EZIO_55x

Jan 9, 2021
So, I am new to these VN games here and i tried this game with different routes but i want to know specific for threesome route.
I can't find a walkthrough so any help appreciated.. How many points do i need to get to this route.
I had 81 points for eve aff and 74 for cassie eve sub 9 and cassie dom 3 kelly aff 10.
I got the first dialog for both routes but the second one was blacked out so where do i need more points here.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
How many points do i need to get to this route.
70+ for both the girls
I had 81 points for eve aff and 74 for cassie eve sub 9 and cassie dom 3 kelly aff 10.
sub/dom points don't matter when you are on love/love path
Need to have 70 Love points for both before the friend catches you in the Morning
Speak to Cassie in the Lingerie store instead of Eve
then, the following day, either while at Cassie's place or at night, you have to tell Eve that you can choose none.
first option is at Cassie's place
"This morning was very difficult to handle."
The second option is at night, in Eve's bedroom
"I don’t accept it."
You need just one of those two.
That same night, while with Cassie, talk with her instead of kissing her
then on the morning, while in her room you have to tell her : "I will tell you everything / I would choose no-one / Apologize
and follow the above mentioned steps

EZIO_55x

Jan 9, 2021
70+ for both the girls

sub/dom points don't matter when you are on love/love path

and follow the above mentioned steps
ok but i think i did choose the night scene option "I don’t accept it." though i din't go to cassie house as i choose to meet kelly here. But the second option after I will tell you everything was blacked out though i will rertry again with going to cassie house.

bass63

Feb 24, 2018
I can't seem to get the harem path no matter what I try. I have 90 for Eve and 76 for Cassie on affection and still can't get harem. Which of these walkthrus, if any, is harem path?

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes