4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I can't seem to do anything to get the harem ending - always ends up as the bad ending, even when both are above 70. I choose Cassie at the clothing store, the options referred to in the above comments about the following day simply don't occur in any of the story directions I get - so I have no idea where they are.
Did you follow all the instructions to avoid the bad end?

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I for one am gonna hope for something like a love sub Kelly path, after all I think her guilt over her past actions and willingness to please lend themselves pretty well for tht kind of path. ;)
the part i refered was "+ something else"... The love path was obvious, that plus is the mean part, plus harem? plus she is bad? plus she is a trap? plus she hit on Eve?.... so many questions....

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
the part i refered was "+ something else"... The love path was obvious, that plus is the mean part, plus harem? plus she is bad? plus she is a trap? plus she hit on Eve?.... so many questions....
I see that the word sub in my post can be interpreted as in "sub section" but I meant submission for the "+ something else", considering the different path for the other 2 girls it makes sense it would be either dom or sub and I don't think dom would fit Kelly.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I see that the word sub in my post can be interpreted as in "sub section" but I meant submission for the "+ something else", considering the different path for the other 2 girls it makes sense it would be either dom or sub and I don't think dom would fit Kelly.
yes, now i understand your point.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Um is there any good ending to this story? I'm pretty sure I read a review saying that the dude playing ended up having the sis kill her self in the end after the rape. I just ended my dreadful playthrough of happy and intense discomfort with "love interest" raped horrifically and the sister going into a total complete psychosis where she couldn't even take care of herself. Jesus christ this game needs a fuck big ass Red Flag and Disclaimer saying "ay watch out some incredibly depressing and fucked up shit ahead"
the game isnt finished yet, meaning there is no "good" endings for now.
however you can get some bad endings, if you make some wrong choices...pretty much like IRL things could be.
btw, please, can you put those few spoilers (have putted it quoting you) into some spoiler of kind (havent checked that review, there should be spoilers also)

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Um is there any good ending to this story? I'm pretty sure I read a review saying that the dude playing ended up having the sis kill her self in the end after the rape. I just ended my dreadful playthrough of happy and intense discomfort with "love interest" raped horrifically and the sister going into a total complete psychosis where she couldn't even take care of herself. Jesus christ this game needs a fuck big ass Red Flag and Disclaimer saying "ay watch out some incredibly depressing and fucked up shit ahead"
If only there was warnings....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
There is like 6 different screens to warn you about, mature, graphical and dark content.
And yes, you can avoid the bad ending.

Last edited:

LiptonDI

Feb 4, 2020
Hey love the game, just stumbled upon it.

It's really enjoyable and a really nice surprise, the only cons I have found to nitpick are that there are some typos that could easily be fixed there and there, that a simple moody soundtrack could have been added (played with this one on loop fits quite well) and that the MC doesn't really look like his sister or "sister" wich is a shame as they are supposed to be twins.

But overall the story is really well done, well thought out, mature, interesting, with an accentuation on believability wich is appreciated, and real branching out choices that have consequences (wich is appreciated even if i'm not really into some paths). It's refreshing to see as it seems quite rare among VNs lately. The focus on 2 LIs whith a side one is also appreciated, as it seems nowadays that VNs always drown you in chicks which kills the pacing, believability, and emotional connection.

The LIs are very lovable, at least on the harem and love paths, and their personalities and humor are enjoyable really adding to the experience, even if sometimes the MC can be an oblivious dork, but its not overdone so I guess it can be overlooked.

As I understand with all the branching paths updates are long to produce, and leaves the game unfortunately still quite short, which leaves me to wonder how soon is the next update expected ?

Last edited:

LiptonDI

Feb 4, 2020
Also I think you coud apply for the thread to have the harem tag, went into it not expecting it and it was a nice surpise, would draw some more players.

LiptonDI

Feb 4, 2020
Well there are no "harem" planned. "Throuple" could be added I guess. But there won't be more than 3 people together (Kelly is not joining the group that way).
Isn't it a harem by definition if both LIs engage in willfull and conscious sharing of the MC and are fine with it and each other, and somewhat live together ? Is it considered harem only at minimum 3 LIs ?

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes