4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well there are no "harem" planned. "Throuple" could be added I guess. But there won't be more than 3 people together (Kelly is not joining the group that way).
Throuple is already in the game and is seemingly an endgame path, barring any AL-level tragedy.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Hey love the game, just stumbled upon it.

It's really enjoyable and a really nice surprise, the only cons I have found to nitpick are that there are some typos that could easily be fixed there and there, that a simple moody soundtrack could have been added (played with this one on loop fits quite well) and that the MC doesn't really look like his sister or "sister" wich is a shame as they are supposed to be twins.
there are an explanation about this. In spanish we have two diferent word for that situation, "mellizos" (not identical twins) and "gemelos" (identical twins), i dont known if that works in english, my current level is not that high, however i think in practical form there dont use diferent word for this two form. Exist a biological explanation too, in first case, 2 ovules, in second, only 1.

LiptonDI

Feb 4, 2020
there are an explanation about this. In spanish we have two diferent word for that situation, "mellizos" (not identical twins) and "gemelos" (identical twins), i dont known if that works in english, my current level is not that high, however i think in practical form there dont use diferent word for this two form. Exist a biological explanation too, in first case, 2 ovules, in second, only 1.
I know I'm franco-spanish and I am exactly in this situation whith my brother : mellizo , in french its "faux-jumeaux", I don't think they have a word for it in english, but him and I still look somewhat alike, whith similar facial features, hair color and skin color, wich isn't really the case here. As I was pointing it out, its not really a problem, just a slight annoyance in the context of believability.

Last edited:
Reactions: sorco2003

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
Well shit, I was a bit pissed last night, I got the bad ending and it didn’t make sense to me because I went back and made sure I got the most points I could get out of every decision and yet I end up with the horrible ending. Which of course made Soo much sense to me. I just don’t even get why that needed to be there, I would’ve ratherd a game over lol

turned me the fuck off this game

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Well shit, I was a bit pissed last night, I got the bad ending and it didn’t make sense to me because I went back and made sure I got the most points I could get out of every decision and yet I end up with the horrible ending. Which of course made Soo much sense to me. I just don’t even get why that needed to be there, I would’ve ratherd a game over lol

turned me the fuck off this game
The game is about more than "points". There are "triggers" to activate too, answers you need to give to get on a certain path. Which makes sense when you think about it. Imagine you talk to your gf and tell her "I want to sleep with your best friend" instead of "I love you honey". The outcome would be different (granted my exemples are extreme but that's so you get my point).

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
If only there was warnings....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I realize I was a douche about that, I didn't even care to pay attention. My bad.

I honestly thought the game was finished, sorry about the spoilers, I'm looking for my post. I forgot how to add them though so I'm just gonna delete it.

I'm just the player that doesn't wanna spend 2 hours for a playthrough just to find out what I like most about the game is ripped away. I have no real "Conscious" control over it, like I had no control on going to the police, no control on telling the BF whats going on, I felt like I was almost forced down "that" path.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Naughty Captain

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
Great writing honestly, although I did it all in one playthrough, my head almost exploded with the MC's frustration going on, all those thoughts going back and forth. I had to step out.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Hey love the game, just stumbled upon it.

It's really enjoyable and a really nice surprise, the only cons I have found to nitpick are that there are some typos that could easily be fixed there and there, that a simple moody soundtrack could have been added (played with this one on loop fits quite well) and that the MC doesn't really look like his sister or "sister" wich is a shame as they are supposed to be twins.

As I understand with all the branching paths updates are long to produce, and leaves the game unfortunately still quite short, which leaves me to wonder how soon is the next update expected ?
Well, the typo correction is a constant work in progress. The soundtrack is on my list of things to work on. I have been listening to diverse things but it's very difficult to make a choice.

Next update : When it's ready !
More seriously, I'll try to release something every 4 months at least from now on, but I can't really promise anything.

Reactions: Abhai and LiptonDI

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
lets count!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i am probably missing some:unsure:
Is this, edited list, the absolute list of all endings? If it isn't, please, whoever replies/quotes me, just copy paste the list and modify it to complete it, my head hurts from information overload in this thread. I'm quoting this post with keywords like "list" "endings" "all" and "0.5" to make search faster and easier for others.
I don't need a walkthrough, just a complete list of endings and variations for version v0.5 as of this post.
The rest I'll just figure out myself as I replay the game. God give me strength.
Also great game, great writing, nice to see dev doing massive devil's advocate, thinking effort, and i'm guessing plenty of consultation/research on the side, and cold blood to write such an emotionally diverse piece. Respect.

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
Well, the typo correction is a constant work in progress. The soundtrack is on my list of things to work on. I have been listening to diverse things but it's very difficult to make a choice.

Next update : When it's ready !
More seriously, I'll try to release something every 4 months at least from now on, but I can't really promise anything.
My only suggestion from playing other games is that a soundtrack being the hint system at the same time would be a great touch. So basically music (not lyrics, MELODY) changes not only to fit situations, but also to indicate what kind of choice or route we are on. Can't remember the name of the game, but one game did such a good job you could use its soundtrack as a walkthrough for getting everything.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Is this, edited list, the absolute list of all endings? If it isn't, please, whoever replies/quotes me, just copy paste the list and modify it to complete it, my head hurts from information overload in this thread. I'm quoting this post with keywords like "list" "endings" "all" and "0.5" to make search faster and easier for others.
I don't need a walkthrough, just a complete list of endings and variations for version v0.5 as of this post.
The rest I'll just figure out myself as I replay the game. God give me strength.
Also great game, great writing, nice to see dev doing massive devil's advocate, thinking effort, and i'm guessing plenty of consultation/research on the side, and cold blood to write such an emotionally diverse piece. Respect.
Here is a list of path available for now.
Some are barely initiated in V0.5. and some others will split further in future releases.
Several paths have multiple variations at the end of day 5. This will lead to different paths later.

Eve solo love
Eve solo sub love
Eve solo hard sub
Cassie solo true love
Cassie solo dom
Kelly solo Love
Eve love + Cassie love
Eve love + Cassie dom
Eve hard sub + Cassie love
Eve hard sub + Cassie dom
Eve love sub + Cassie love
Eve love sub + Cassie dom
Neutral path.
Moronic Hero
Evil Asshole.

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Dev Update #78

The achievement system.
It is done!
I've crafted my own Achievement system, with three levels of achievements. Some will be just a memorandum of an event, some will open some galleries or curated in-game renders. Some others will give you access to bonus renders I have yet to come up with.
I think it's more meaningful than the previous gallery system.
To be completely honest, I've been a bit of a moron. I spent a few days working on that achievement system and it's only when it was done that a friend told me about Renpy's onboard achievements methods. The truth is I never checked if anything like that existed. And using it is pretty much mandatory if I ever want to make a release on steam with compatible achievements. So... yeah I had to rework my script a bit. It should now be fully compatible with Steam... if we ever need it.

The story map and the outline for v0.6 are done and definitive.
I finally come to something I like. I can't promise you that the three parts of that chapter will be perfectly balanced but as a whole, it will be great.
I want to spend the weekend trying thing with Daz, but I'll start writing V0.6 this Monday.

Summer Scent v0.5.5
It's coming next week.
There will be no new content. This release is about the new UI and the achievement system along with some bug and typo correction.

I missed a few tasks on my todo list this week.
The credit screen is still to be done. It won't be in-game before v0.6 part 1.
I couldn't find the time to work on new trigger maps either. I promise I will correct that next week. I want to release a trigger map for Eve Sub and Cassie Dom paths.

Bonus renders
The Sea Artists have made their suggestions for bonus renders. They will be submitted to the vote in a poll, probably tomorrow.
I also have a couple of shots ready. I'll release them on discord and here during next week.

I'm excited to start writing Day 6!

Thank you for your support!
The Naughty Captain.

Dandyredd

Jan 28, 2019
Bruh, replaying this going through Cassies Dom route while also doing Eve's Love route is heartbreaking. Makes it worse if you know Cassies background beforehand

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes