4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

John Podi

Jun 9, 2017
I am really enjoying this game. The reconciliation between the MC and the one girl was really moving. On the other hand, the fermdom path with the other girl is not to my liking. I know there are some guys that get off on that. I would like to see an alternate path become available for her moving forward and hopefully a harem path.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I am really enjoying this game. The reconciliation between the MC and the one girl was really moving. On the other hand, the fermdom path with the other girl is not to my liking. I know there are some guys that get off on that. I would like to see an alternate path become available for her moving forward and hopefully a harem path.
There is an alternate path. The "love" one. Just kiss her instead of massaging her feet.

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Summer Scent v0.6.
I guess it's time to give a bit more information about Day 6 content. As I already said, I'm going to split the content of Day 6 into three parts.
Balancing the three parts, content-wise (especially, the naughty content) is still problematic. But I guess I'll never be happy with it as I can't cut a day into three parts, spread the content and still have an organic result when considering the whole day.
And that's what I choose to prioritize: the whole day.
This will have consequences.
First, each of the three parts of Day 6 will contain some lewd scenes, but not every path will have dedicated content in every part. I hope it won't be too frustrating.
Second, the third part of Day 6 will be bigger, and probably a bit weird as about half of it should be "lewd content".
The next release should be v0.6 part 1. If I trust the story map I came up with, it will cover the morning of Day 6 and represent 14 scenes.
Part 2 will cover the afternoon and should contain about as many scenes.
Part 3 will cover the night and should be around 18 scenes.

Part 1!
Scene 1 is written. I'm currently writing Scene 2. I want to have them both written before I start posing and rendering as both scenes share some parts.
I'm about 3 thousand words into Day 6 but I'll probably have a lot of rewriting to do. I'm not unhappy with what I wrote so far but I'm sure I can do better.

The quick sum up :
  • Day 6 Part 1 will contain 14 scenes.
  • Scenes 1 is written.
  • 3122 words.
  • I'm currently working on writing scene 2.

You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'm probably in the minority here but I really like that you will most likely be severely punished in this game if you try to fuck all girls. It's a breath of fresh air to play a game that has a good high risk high reward system.

I think the developer should not change this just to please the complainers.
Well, the truth is that if you pursue both and you mess, the girls are more than severly punished in your place, in the bad end game.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
The ending of acting lessons was rough, shocking, but the payoff made an amount of sense.

The current bad ending that I got because I was I guess, 2 points short, was fucking brutal beyond ridiculous. A lot of adult games are really contrived sex simulators, this is just a misery simulator unless you do the counter intuitive thing of only pursuing one of the girls (even then it may have a bad ending, I'm not playing this shit show again to find out).

I was invested until the ending, which was awful.

If your game requires a walk through to get a (decent) ending your game is bad, full stop. Not even a good ending, just a decent ending. I'm sure the designer will change more shit in the end and maybe he'll redeem this game, but I'm never gonna play it again to find out.

Just shit.
I guess the game isn't for you.

Just to be clear :
- There are four different combinations that allow you to pursue both girls at the same time.
- There is a bad ending on only one of these four paths.
- The bad ending is totally avoidable.
- There are litterally 6 different warning screens that warn you about the the consequences of your choices.

Yes, sorry, Summer Scent isn't a fuck- fuck simulator.

And no. I won't change it.
You've been warned, you choose to play, and yet you can't handle it. I don't think I hold any responsability in that.

You made a comment and a review based on your very limited experience of my game, which reprensent barely 10 % of the content. I don't expect any objectivity, but this is complete misinformation.

kikey8570

Feb 25, 2021
Translation:
If your game requires a walk through to get a (decent) ending your game is bad, full stop.
What?!? This game has consequences of the choices the player makes??? Fuck you developer, I don't want my choices to matter, I'm just here to coom and go.
I'm sure the designer will change more shit in the end and maybe he'll redeem this game,
I gave a 1/5 rating and whined on the thread, that'll show the developer!
He will be forced to change his game according to my needs now!

TrainDez

Nov 11, 2019
I guess the game isn't for you.

Just to be clear :
- There are four different combinations that allow you to pursue both girls at the same time.
- There is a bad ending on only one of these four paths.
- The bad ending is totally avoidable.
- There are litterally 6 different warning screens that warn you about the the consequences of your choices.

Yes, sorry, Summer Scent isn't a fuck- fuck simulator.

And no. I won't change it.
You've been warned, you choose to play, and yet you can't handle it. I don't think I hold any responsability in that.

You made a comment and a review based on your very limited experience of my game, which reprensent barely 10 % of the content. I don't expect any objectivity, but this is complete misinformation.
Yeah. I apparently didn't choose the right ending at the end or something, based on reading a bit more of this thread.

I didn't go after kelly, I didn't try to dilute the points by going sub or dom. I just went for the love options for both girls and apparently in the version I played I did have enough points (I think), but possibly didn't choose the right ending in the final conversation. I had already rewound the game to fix a few bad decisions and didn't really feel like playing through a bunch of other random paths because I might've made a wrong decision at some point in the game.

You warned me there would be dark stuff, and I accepted that. I did everything I could to avoid it and because I picked like one maybe two wrong talking points at the end of the current version of the game everything blew up, resulting in kind of outrageous consequences.

It's fine. I'm still gonna leave the 1 star review though, cause honestly the character beating himself up for 20 straight slides got on my nerves, and then being met with that awfulness was too much.

Enjoy your misery simulator programming though.

emigrate2230

Feb 5, 2021
one thing about Kelly. please don't make her the villain. she is too sweet. buut i would not mind seing her bi...or just an idea. Cassie to be BI and cheat Jake with his sister. and Jake to tell Cassie to fuck the hell off :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes