4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

emigrate2230

Feb 5, 2021
advice for asshole path. name the male character as the most despicable person in your life and just let there be hell loool. you cannot get any more satisfaction than that

Droftaw

May 27, 2017
Yeah. I apparently didn't choose the right ending at the end or something, based on reading a bit more of this thread.

I didn't go after kelly, I didn't try to dilute the points by going sub or dom. I just went for the love options for both girls and apparently in the version I played I did have enough points (I think), but possibly didn't choose the right ending in the final conversation. I had already rewound the game to fix a few bad decisions and didn't really feel like playing through a bunch of other random paths because I might've made a wrong decision at some point in the game.

You warned me there would be dark stuff, and I accepted that. I did everything I could to avoid it and because I picked like one maybe two wrong talking points at the end of the current version of the game everything blew up, resulting in kind of outrageous consequences.

It's fine. I'm still gonna leave the 1 star review though, cause honestly the character beating himself up for 20 straight slides got on my nerves, and then being met with that awfulness was too much.

Enjoy your misery simulator programming though.
So you want every thing in life written out for you, with a guardian angel holding your hand every step of the way. You were warned and this thread has hundreds of post just like yours, which have been answered by numerous members. With a little patience and lateral thinking you can get the good scenes instead of throwing your entitled toys out of the pram !! Go back to WVM if you must !!

arzal

Feb 19, 2019
How did u get to that path i did try two times with 70 points each and some choices as required but still didn't get to that path..
When MC sleep with sister at night before get caught. Choose option no 2, yeah me too i got that after try few times.

Reactions: EZIO_55x

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
How did u get to that path i did try two times with 70 points each and some choices as required but still didn't get to that path..
Need to have 70(67 for v0.5.5) Love points for both before the friend catches you in the Morning
Speak to Cassie in the Lingerie store instead of Eve
then, the following day, either while at Cassie's place or at night, you have to tell Eve that you can choose none.
first option is at Cassie's place
"This morning was very difficult to handle."
The second option is at night, in Eve's bedroom
"I don’t accept it."
You need just one of those two.
That same night, while with Cassie, talk with her instead of kissing her
then on the morning, while in her room you have to tell her : "I will tell you everything / I would choose no-one / Apologize

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I guess the game isn't for you.

Just to be clear :
- There are four different combinations that allow you to pursue both girls at the same time.
- There is a bad ending on only one of these four paths.
- The bad ending is totally avoidable.
- There are litterally 6 different warning screens that warn you about the the consequences of your choices.

Yes, sorry, Summer Scent isn't a fuck- fuck simulator.

And no. I won't change it.
You've been warned, you choose to play, and yet you can't handle it. I don't think I hold any responsability in that.

You made a comment and a review based on your very limited experience of my game, which reprensent barely 10 % of the content. I don't expect any objectivity, but this is complete misinformation.
Sorry if this is a dumb question but which ending is tied to the non-evil ending? I've gone through the evil and submissive ending but I can't seem to get to the happy ending.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Sorry if this is a dumb question but which ending is tied to the non-evil ending? I've gone through the evil and submissive ending but I can't seem to get to the happy ending.
As we are still on day 5, there are really no endings other than the bad ending. We have 4 days more to explore, many things would o wouldn´t change, many paths to open.... and Kelly, wich path only open in day 5...

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
As we are still on day 5, there are really no endings other than the bad ending. We have 4 days more to explore, many things would o wouldn´t change, many paths to open.... and Kelly, wich path only open in day 5...
Well, when I say endings, I mean the completion of day 5. At this point, I've been through the bad ending, the sister sub ending, and the GF love ending.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
if evil is the rape & bounty hunt ending, then its there. to get both you need to choose the right answer with her there so she doesnt leave.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I know the bad ending got all the attention, but did anyone play the dom/love path? did you see that end of the day? what do you think?

John Podi

Jun 9, 2017
Ok, I've gotten both girls at 70 and played every possible option, but I end up with the bad ending every time. Is there any way to play it so that I can end up with both girls? Is there a harem path?

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Ok, I've gotten both girls at 70 and played every possible option, but I end up with the bad ending every time. Is there any way to play it so that I can end up with both girls? Is there a harem path?
You must answer "i dont accept this" in the 4 day s night with Eve. And, if nothing change in 0.5.5, you need 71 point each girl...

Reactions: Gandu24/7

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
I have to ask, will the game end when the parents come? or will it add the mom when they come?
id really like a sub love route with her like with eve

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes