4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Summer Scent v0.5.5 Release
A very short post to announce the release of Summer Scent v0.5.5.
It is now available for download for pc, mac and android. For gunners and higher tiers.
Here is a short changelog :
  • Reworked the UI.
  • Added an achievement system.
  • Corrected some typo.
  • Corrected some render mistake.

As always, feedback and bug reports are very welcome!

Thank you for your support!
The Naughty Captain

LeFapman

Oct 29, 2018
holy sh**. guys, Idk about you or most players here, but i think i ended up in a dark path on this game. holy damn. i was playing alright,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
were some drama i could take, but then when
the sh** happened. god damn it... this game made me
. i am a person that has a lot of empathy. it shows a lot when i play games with deep stories and drama movies. this game just broke me when i reached that part.
my mind literally hurt watching that scene, like a headache all of a sudden, holy damn. phew, im a bit better now but i'm still reading the story. i'm at the part
. this game has a b@d@ss storytelling. not for a quick fap, that's for sure, and also not for people that is easily touched by drama.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
The Naughty Captain

Just a reminder
On Jan 27, 2021 you promised to bright up the pegging scene and other dark blue pictures after myself and others thought the pictures were too dark

I wrote
"I love your game but, some of the pics in the pegging scene are really dark and hard to see. Please at least consider making them a little brighter in the next update."

you wrote
"I'll have to do something about that in the future. Maybe I can add a bedside lamp or something."

Thanks ;)

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Is the route with Kelly just supposed to be a tease, The Naughty Captain ?
Nope. As I said, there is romance path... and something else.

Damn, I can't get enough of Eve. I've just joined the club to keep an eye on the game progress and to show my support. Awesome work so far, thank you very much.
Thank you !

i am a person that has a lot of empathy. it shows a lot when i play games with deep stories and drama movies. this game just broke me when i reached that part.
my mind literally hurt watching that scene, like a headache all of a sudden, holy damn.
I have that kind of empathy too.
Writting that kind if thing isn't easier than playing it!

The Naughty Captain

Just a reminder
On Jan 27, 2021 you promised to bright up the pegging scene and other dark blue pictures after myself and others thought the pictures were too dark

I wrote
"I love your game but, some of the pics in the pegging scene are really dark and hard to see. Please at least consider making them a little brighter in the next update."

you wrote
"I'll have to do something about that in the future. Maybe I can add a bedside lamp or something."

Thanks ;)
And I'm still thinking about it!
I've lighten the blue hue I use to make the night scene but it stil isn't enough.
The bedside lamps popping everywhere are becoming more likely.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Fair warnings:

1. as Cap said, you need to restart from scratch in order to unlock the achievements;

2. Avast just deleted my .exe, and I wasn't able to getting it back, so... make a backup copy before launching or keep the unzipped .rar in case you need it ;);

3. modded saves (saves made while playing the modded version) don't work with the "regular" game. So, if you're playing the modded game you might wait the 0.55 mod. That's not problem, since unlocking the achievements is the main reason to play this last 0.55, I guess, and you have to play it from scratch in order to unlock them anyway :).

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Good thing achievements mean nothing for me in this game, since I don't intend to play some paths at all (or see the bad endings), and I assume there will be achievements connected to only specific paths.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Good thing achievements mean nothing for me in this game, since I don't intend to play some paths at all (or see the bad endings), and I assume there will be achievements connected to only specific paths.
Good point, you saved me hours of playtime. I love the game but I already played all the paths I like 2 times due to losing my saves at some point so I'm not jumping at the idea of doing it again.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
The Naughty Captain just a warning if you go to steam, the dom routes and rape themes (both the bad end and asshole path) will make the screamers shout until your game is taken down again. you will need to make it an extra patch and keep it hush hush.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
The Naughty Captain just a warning if you go to steam, the dom routes and rape themes (both the bad end and asshole path) will make the screamers shout until your game is taken down again. you will need to make it an extra patch and keep it hush hush.
The game would be taken down because there's just a mention of a rape the protagonist has nothing to do with and that I show nothing of ?
We can't even talk about it ?

Reactions: IamJAG and Subyan

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
The game would be taken down because there's just a mention of a rape the protagonist has nothing to do with and that I show nothing of ?
We can't even talk about it ?
screamers are unreasonable and everything that violates their world view is "evil" and "needs to be purged". their pitchfork mob-mentality is impossible to reign in and social media is giving them the hammers to nail the coffin shut on everything they dislike by posting public shitstorms and making the execs sweat.

also, do i read between the lines here that the asshole path will shut out the mc?

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
screamers are unreasonable and everything that violates their world view is "evil" and "needs to be purged". their pitchfork mob-mentality is impossible to reign in and social media is giving them the hammers to nail the coffin shut on everything they dislike by posting public shitstorms and making the execs sweat.
Great.
I may as well not realease it at all.

also, do i read between the lines here that the asshole path will shut out the mc?
I don't know. Did you ?

• Haha
Reactions: IamJAG
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes