4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Finished the first 4 days...wow...

Well this is easily the most relatable, and impactful visual novel I've read in my life. Seriously nothing, comes close to this! This is the emotional experience I read fiction for!

Take all the time you need to complete this author, I can wait!

Last edited:

Adamu_

Jan 30, 2020
Finally caught up and finished my sublove/love, love/love and solo routes.

Despite the story itself being unsatisfying and hardly relatable at times (purely subjective and nobody's problem but mine) all I can muster is an eloquent OMFG. I can't even imagine the diminishing returns Cap must be suffering from when creating this gem of a game. Visuals, writing, complex routing, the depth you can only see after playing multiple routes is crazy. I sincerely wish you strength and luck to finish this VN, it's truly special.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

emigrate2230

Feb 5, 2021
Eve is hottie, Cassie is fuckeable but damn Kelly is such a sweetheart. I chose Kelly path second time playing the game only because her story is sad but she is so sweet. I never felt empathy towards a game character until her. nicely done

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

dmmt

May 8, 2020
dayum....thought I was moving toward a harem/threesome when suddenly...turned dark as hell. geebus.I was NOT ready for that. Gonna have to try a different pathway.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Finished the first 4 days...wow...

Well this is easily the most relatable, and impactful visual novel I've read in my life. Seriously nothing, comes close to this! This is the emotional experience I read fiction for!

Take all the time you need to complete this author, I can wait!
I wanted to add onto this. I was so excited last night that I forgot to ask a couple questions.

1. Any idea how long it's gonna take to complete this project? IE: Do you think it's going to take you 2+ years?
2. What exactly inspired this story?
3. From what I've gotten from people here. the poly ending is
Do you plan to keep it that way?

moneyshowers

Jan 26, 2021
There's a harem ending that is good but as previously users said you need to meet the love threshold for Cassie and Eve right when you reply to Cassie telling her you love them both.

Oct 8, 2019
I wanted to add onto this. I was so excited last night that I forgot to ask a couple questions.

1. Any idea how long it's gonna take to complete this project? IE: Do you think it's going to take you 2+ years?
Someone has played Acting Lessons.

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
First play-thru, I pick the Cassie Dom path for the hell of it and didn't expect the anal tag to be towards the MC. Damn. Someone should teach Cassie about fucking consent.

Second play-through, I'm like fuck it, I'm using a walkthrough to aid in some fap material. I haphazardly navigate towards the harem path and in total shock stumble upon the twins doing their...thing. My heart fucking sinks and I want to quit but I just need to see the end. There is some retribution at the end but it still doesn't feel complete.

Man am I fucking terrible at these VNs.

To be frank I am not against alternative endings and wouldn't lower my rating but still. Damn. Reality is cruel.

Sidenote: This game truly exposes how vulnerable women/girls could become in the company of predatory/opportunistic people (men in general).
Deym I also took the harem path but samhow ended up wih the douche twins ending not the Ending I wanted to. Im also using a walkthrough mod but I cant open the eve and cassie Harem path. Its locked i dont know what choice I missed.

moneyshowers

Jan 26, 2021
70+ Love for both, prior to that you need to take some routes that give you Cassie Love+ points, since you have 92 Eve Love points there are certainly paths you can reroute towards Cassie Love points

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
70+ Love for both, prior to that you need to take some routes that give you Cassie Love+ points, since you have 92 Eve Love points there are certainly paths you can reroute towards Cassie Love points
So i need atleast 70+ love points for both to get the harem/threesome ending. Many thanks brothet.

Droftaw

May 27, 2017

I cant speak for the dev for definite but i am a patron
1. it took them 8 or 9 months (its just a single dev working full time on this project) to complete Day 5 alone and they have said the story is fleshed out over 9 days. Day 6 will be split into 3 parts as the Dev has admitted they made the error of trying to do it all in one go and the update took too long. pretty sure they lost patrons during this time.
2. Only the dev can answer that, kept his cards close to chest.
3. The poly/throuple/love-love route isnt always a tragedy. I'm pretty sure the dev intimated there would be a happy ending on this route. love points have been reduced to over 67 for both on the bugfix version.
Need to have 70 Love points for both before the friend catches you in the Morning
Speak to Cassie in the Lingerie store instead of Eve
then, the following day, either while at Cassie's place or at night, you have to tell Eve that you can choose none.
first option is at Cassie's place
"This morning was very difficult to handle."
The second option is at night, in Eve's bedroom
"I don’t accept it."
You need just one of those two.
That same night, while with Cassie, talk with her instead of kissing her
then on the morning, while in her room you have to tell her : "I will tell you everything / I would choose no-one / Apologize

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019

Just as Droftaw said above.
And about what inspired the story. Basically, the archetype of the tsundere, that I like, and the idea to have a moron as the main character.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I cant speak for the dev for definite but i am a patron
1. it took them 8 or 9 months (its just a single dev working full time on this project) to complete Day 5 alone and they have said the story is fleshed out over 9 days. Day 6 will be split into 3 parts as the Dev has admitted they made the error of trying to do it all in one go and the update took too long. pretty sure they lost patrons during this time.
2. Only the dev can answer that, kept his cards close to chest.
3. The poly/throuple/love-love route isnt always a tragedy. I'm pretty sure the dev intimated there would be a happy ending on this route. love points have been reduced to over 67 for both on the bugfix version.
1. Oh wow, how much time has passed since the first release?
2. Kept their cards to his chest as in people have asked, and they said it's their secret?
3. Good to know, too terrified to go through the bad ends.

Sure hope the walkthrough will be updated soon.

Droftaw

May 27, 2017
2. Kept their cards to his chest as in people have asked, and they said it's their secret?

The Cap is doing some path guides, essentially a PDF to show how to get certain routes, dont think they have been released yet. The routing on this game is so complex i dont think a standard walkthrough is feasible

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019

I started working on summer scent on summer 2019.
The first release happened end of August 2019.

Zoey Raven has dropped the official walkthrough as it was too much work. I guess that if anyone feels like it...

I have path by path trigger maps as a perk for my supporters but the set isn't complete yet.

Reactions: IamJAG

ManBearPig89

Mar 5, 2018
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I can't seem to do anything to get the harem ending - always ends up as the bad ending, even when both are above 70. I choose Cassie at the clothing store, the options referred to in the above comments about the following day simply don't occur in any of the story directions I get - so I have no idea where they are.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
This Game is just Awesome, and a perfect example that fancy animations are not necessary. Extremely well written, absolutely interessting and likeable charactres (if you dont walk on the submissive-routes)

There is really anything for everybody in this game... dominance and submissive routes, love routes, threesome route and even really dark passages with horrible scenes.

All in all its the most "deepest" experience so far at the VN games i played so far... (have been about 25 VNs so far) Most of the other games give you the choice to have a relationship with either one or more girls. But nothing like that... every little choice can drift the whole story in and absolutely different direction at the end...

In my first playthrough i was going for Eve alone, really nice playthrough with an nice end at day 5... i thought "ok only 5 days for the whole game, maybe i will wait for updates till the next playthroughs" but i stumbled over many posts in this thread and figured out that there is far more to discover than only these 5 days on the eve-only route. And i was stunned what is possible...

for those who are struggeling to get the several routes, try this mod out: https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-s...ovement-mod-v0-5-3-the-naughty-captain.58704/

Its awesome. If you want the incestpatch intact just erase the ZZU.rpy file which is in this mod.

Big aplause so far, cant wait for next updates. Ah and you have one patreon more in me.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes