4.20 star(s) 141 Votes

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
I mean by mistake or whatever once you got that Cassie ending, it becomes totally unfair game afterwards, as you play it once again or on to different routes you start to feel more sympathy/love/care towards that character, its like uneven advantage before start of the match.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I mean by mistake or whatever once you got that Cassie ending, it becomes totally unfair game afterwards, as you play it once again or on to different routes you start to feel more sympathy/love/care towards that character, its like uneven advantage before start of the match.
Works as intended, then.

Housewife

Oct 22, 2016
Last edited:
Reactions: The Naughty Captain

emigrate2230

Feb 5, 2021
or more simple tell her to fuck the hell off (it should be this reply on a path). i get her troubled personal stuffs but sometimes she just acts like a fucking bitch (i would not want to meet the author's source of inspiration for Cassie lool)

Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
fortuna95 u awake ?

Dev Update #83

The rework of all the sets is going on.
I've spent the whole week working on it. The kitchen is done. I'm pretty happy with the new set. That's the biggest set I assembled to date and it took quite some time to put it together. The other sets will be easier to rework as I don't plan to rebuild them entirely.

I also reworked the pool and the upper hallway. The sets are similar to the originals, I mostly reworked the light, crafted and selected some better props, and corrected a few mistakes.

I'm currently working on Eve's bedroom. The light is done and I added a few props. I still have to work on a couple of custom posters and her bed (I'm sure we can agree this is an important component of the bedroom).
I started streaming through Discord. For now, The stream is opened to Sailing Masters and upper tiers. It's mostly me working silently with Daz. maybe I'll become more vocal in the future. I won't stream any spoiler content, so you won't see me working on the actual scenes, but working on the sets, the characters, or bonus and random renders should be regular. Let me know if you find that kind of content interesting.
It's time to vote for April exclusive bonus renders. I'll publish the poll immediately after this Dev Update.

The quick sum up :
  • Day 6 Part 1 will contain 14 scenes.
  • Scenes 1 and 2 are written.
  • Scene 1 is posed.
  • 4998 words, 31 shots are posed, 31 are rendered.
  • 4 environments have been reworked, 7 more to go.
  • I'm currently reworking Eve's Bedroom.

You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain
Seriously. Why rework when the game is already good? Some of these developers don't know their priorities. It just delays the game.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Seriously. Why rework when the game is already good? Some of these developers don't know their priorities. It just delays the game.
Better coding framework, bugs thanks to spaghetti code that ripple down, performance issues, unforeseen bugs based on system updates, etc. There are many reasons why a dev wants, needs or even is forced to rework. And that is just the coding side. When it comes to writing, oh dear you have no idea how many drafts a script has to go through before it is really ended (it will never be finished that's for sure).

Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
Better coding framework, bugs thanks to spaghetti code that ripple down, performance issues, unforeseen bugs based on system updates, etc. There are many reasons why a dev wants, needs or even is forced to rework. And that is just the coding side. When it comes to writing, oh dear you have no idea how many drafts a script has to go through before it is really ended (it will never be finished that's for sure).
It can be done once the game is completed. Technically, this game is still in its alpha phase, meaning features are being added. So before polishing up the game, features should be completed unless adding features is a very difficult task, then once it's completed, the polishing up can be done, which is called Beta phase. That's how a game is developed, otherwise whenever the developer feels it's not in the good standard as they want, it will be reworked over and over again wasting time, and their money both. People have to wait for the game too.

Reactions: Grelk

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
How old is the MC. He suppose to just graduate high school right? Why does he look like over 30 dude. I think he will fit right in as a creepy detective, cops, neighbor, antagonist role in these type of games.

• Angry
Reactions: Grelk

BILLYTHEKICK

Mar 7, 2021
BONJOUR, it's my first message to comment a game, so first I love it (cause as you can guess it has already been said ; it's really good written, to the point of view of a french reader and i guess to english too (please forgive my poor english)
why it is good ;
1 psychololy, i guess you have a degree in that disciplanary
2 renders, ok to me, fine to the game, exept the cartoonesque dick of mc, it kills the reality of the action
3 i love the sister/best friend situation (i played it with the incest patch, maybe will try the plain one )
4 i love the short hair blonde sister, had she looked more Dakota Sky that would had been better
5 i love the curly sister's friend also, but not the that she is so pale ; pale is for redhead to me, arab style would be perfect
6 i love anal, i haven't gotten to that point, but it's good to see it on the list
7 i love threesome, i haven't gotten to that point, but it's good to see it on the list
so i wish you good luck and hope to see more from you Bisous
but i dont like rape, so i will try to avoid it
if you have a hot mom/mature in store/somewhere in your mind, just remember of Darla Crane she is the best darla crane image6_01BJ1XNA8A399P0V683X0YSPXA.1024x0.jpg

Last edited:

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Dev Update #84

I finished reworking all the sets of the house. For now, I'm satisfied with the results. I'll probably have to tweak the light some more when I'll really render something, but I don't expect any bad surprises. I still have a few sets in need of attention but I won't require them for v0.6 (Cassie's Living room, the lingerie shop, the coffee shops or Officer Smith's office for example). They can wait a bit.

This means that I'm now back to working on v0.6 part 1 and posing Scene 2.

The vote for April exclusive bonus renders is now over.
You have selected the following suggestions :
  • Cassie, Eve and Kelly having a pillow fight. Topless.
  • Jack reading a book on the sofa. Eve sleeping on his lap, smiling.
The pillow fight may be kind of a challenge to pose and render. I've found some assets for that but they aren't premium quality.
We'll see what I can do!

The quick sum up :
  • Day 6 Part 1 will contain 14 scenes.
  • Scenes 1 and 2 are written.
  • Scene 1 is posed and rendered.
  • 4998 words, 31 shots are posed, 31 are rendered.
  • 10 environments have been reworked.
  • I'm currently posing scene 2.

You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
It can be done once the game is completed. Technically, this game is still in its alpha phase, meaning features are being added. So before polishing up the game, features should be completed unless adding features is a very difficult task, then once it's completed, the polishing up can be done, which is called Beta phase. That's how a game is developed, otherwise whenever the developer feels it's not in the good standard as they want, it will be reworked over and over again wasting time, and their money both. People have to wait for the game too.
Game works fine even on an ancient PC. This is not a real time 3d rendering game to prioritise the performance. Even cyberpunk was released with horrendous bugs, and performance issues, but they are now fixing them.
Because, objectively, no, the first episodes of the game aren't as good as the last one.
And no, it can't be done when the game is completed. The best moment for development is... during the development itself.
I can assure you, after 20 years working in the dev world, I know what I'm talking about.

It's not about performance. Renpy would run on a potato. It's about the quality of the renders, the quality of the story, the quality of the cut. It's about the global quality of the game. It's about making something good that I can be proud of, or at least not be completely ashamed of.

How old is the MC. He suppose to just graduate high school right? Why does he look like over 30 dude. I think he will fit right in as a creepy detective, cops, neighbor, antagonist role in these type of games.
Jack is 18 years and a few months old.

4.20 star(s) 141 Votes