Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Summer Scent v0.5.5 - Crunched

Original Size: 1.89GB
Compressed Size: 191MB

Download for Win: -

Requires 7zip to extract:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Man this game has been a great surprise. I love how it really embraces the butterfly effect - and with such a compelling story to boot.
Ikr
My expectations were pretty low tbh:censored:
Expected another corrupt your family member and her friend and a fuckfest kinda game.
But thank god I was wrong lol.
Love the characters, dialogues, story.
Easily one of my all time favs.

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
I'm so glad I finally played this. It's hands down the best VN on the site dealing with the formation of a polyamorous relationship between three people who love each other. It's not easy to get through day five, but then it's not easy in real life either if you sincerely love more than one person at the same time. What really impressed me was something that popped out during my forced replay from the beginning when I screwed up on following the walkthrough. The first time I didn't notice the subtle ways in which Cassie's true nature is revealed, but the second time through there were just so many times that her natural dominance shone through. Betrayal, forgiveness, and love are some pretty big ideas to build your story around, but it works. The crisis on day five was very difficult to play through simply because of the fear that somehow they would screw it up and one or more of the three main characters would be hurt.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I'm so glad I finally played this. It's hands down the best VN on the site dealing with the formation of a polyamorous relationship between three people who love each other. It's not easy to get through day five, but then it's not easy in real life either if you sincerely love more than one person at the same time. What really impressed me was something that popped out during my forced replay from the beginning when I screwed up on following the walkthrough. The first time I didn't notice the subtle ways in which Cassie's true nature is revealed, but the second time through there were just so many times that her natural dominance shone through. Betrayal, forgiveness, and love are some pretty big ideas to build your story around, but it works. The crisis on day five was very difficult to play through simply because of the fear that somehow they would screw it up and one or more of the three main characters would be hurt.
Interesting... I don't actually see Cassie as naturally dominant (at least in the way she tries to dominate MC)... I see her as trying to playact a role (mostly badly imo) because she feels she is supposed to do so not because she particularly wants to per se.

If she is naturally anything, I think it is nurturing and caretaking (which I do recognize could be a mode of dominance itself!) She displays this both in how she constantly looks after Eve's well-being and in how she tries to support MC in becoming a better person in general and brother in particular.

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Interesting... I don't actually see Cassie as naturally dominant (at least in the way she tries to dominate MC)... I see her as trying to playact a role (mostly badly imo) because she feels she is supposed to do so not because she particularly wants to per se.

If she is naturally anything, I think it is nurturing and caretaking (which I do recognize could be a mode of dominance itself!) She displays this both in how she constantly looks after Eve's well-being and in how she tries to support MC in becoming a better person in general and brother in particular.
I didn't really notice it on the first playthrough, but when I had to repeat the first four days to remove a block it was more evident. She was pretty assertive in how she phrased things at times, and her body language seemed to be more on the dominant side of the spectrum. Since we have multiple dom/sub variant paths available I think this is purposeful and helps to bind those paths to the common narrative. I take that to be an indication of the sophistication of the plot planning and the skill of the developers.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
well i tried it to get the love from the sister but got a bad ending is there a way to get the sister without her going crazy? thanks

Reactions: vmaks

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Guys, I'm more than happy to receive feedback about the walkthrough I wrote. Feel free to send me messages: there is no way I made no typos.

Any useful addition/correction will be mentioned in the next walkthrough version. (y)

:giggle:
Great work! I already had my own set of saves (just love and sub routes), but I did a test run with your throuple guide, and works like a charm. English is not my native language, so maybe can't help you with typos or redaction issues, but I'll gladly give it a full read someday.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Dev Update #85

I still have a small dozen of shots to pose and I'll be done with scene 2.

I'll take care of it this weekend.

The new mattress I use in the bedrooms proved a bit more problematic to use than I thought it would be. The problem is that in order to apply a deformation to the mattress, I have to simulate the collisions through a simplistic animation. It's not difficult per se, but I was very new to that tool, and when you conjugate that with badly built assets that fly all other the scene as soon as you use the timeline... Let's say it wasn't always easy to keep my cool.

That being said I learned a lot and solved most of my problems with that new process. It will be much easier to use in the future now that I know how to properly use it.

So, I planned 81 shots for scene 1 + scene 2. All shots up to shot 71 are posed, the remaining ones are the easiest of the series and won't hold any problems. I'll be done with it tomorrow or Sunday.

I've spent a long time reworking the sets and posing these two scenes, I'm eager to return to writing.

The quick sum up :

• Day 6 Part 1 will contain 14 scenes.
  • Scenes 1 and 2 are written.
  • Scene 1 is posed and rendered.
  • 4998 words, 71/81 shots are posed, 62 are rendered
  • 10 environments have been reworked.
  • I'm currently posing scene 2.

You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
So I am new to this Dev and this game.... but it looks like they are still a ways from the next release. Is this typical? The last release looks like it was in February so is it usually a few months for development? No big deal, just curious.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
So I am new to this Dev and this game.... but it looks like they are still a ways from the next release. Is this typical? The last release looks like it was in February so is it usually a few months for development? No big deal, just curious.
My last "content" release was on the 25th of January I think, and I've released a new version of the game with achievements, gallery and new ui a month later, 25th of February, I believe. I'm currently working on the 6th episode of the story that should be something like a year of work but I will split it into three parts and release something every 4 months or so.
The faster the better, but my focus is on quality.

Last edited:

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Hi, can anybody give me a hint pls I´m stuck a bit with the game. I´m right now at the point after my Sister and I are kissing on the bed in the morning, and her friend came in and my sis sitting the whole time before the door. After that she talk with her and then her girlfriend want to talk with me, and at this point the dialog where I can say to her love path for both is gray.
> Sis Aff 92 | Sis Sub 7 | Friend Aff 68 | Friend Dom 3 | Kelly Aff 10 <
Has anyone a clue for me pls what is my fault more love by one or is my dom and sub to low for that dialog?
Thx.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes