4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

Ragney

Jan 4, 2019
I for one love the Cassie dom stuff and am amused by how clueless Jack is about it.
Actually his little internal thoughts as he processes the stuff he went through and how it makes him feel is really nice.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Might be the result of the author being French. I didn't notice anything particular but I'm French as well so that's not very helpful. :p
Yeah I didnt mean that as necessarily a super bad thing

It's probably more accurate to say the dialogue is grammatically correct but the *structure* of some of it is...off

I would never demean someone's English if they are a non-native speaker. The Dev's English is much better than my French lol. But it's written in a way that a native speaker would never talk

Once I'm at my computer I could probably give a rundown

Reactions: loki266

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
I can understand your point of view easily, and actually, I'm pretty happy with it.
On that path, Jack is an innocent moron who embarks on the femdom boat mostly because he doesn't understand and is just horny. He sees a possibility, he runs for it.
I wanted the player to be surprised, feel forced and disgusted. That's what Jack is supposed to feel.
The fact that she won't take no for an answer is obviously intended. A Dom will give you some options to get out but once you've accepted, you saying "no" and her "forcing" you are part of the "roleplay", if I may call it like that.
I thought about giving the player the option to get out of that path at that point but I finally ruled it out. Because it would have nullified the impact of the previous choices and because it just didn't fit with the overwhelming willpower Cassie is supposed to show here.

And about the false option itself. It has an impact. Just not the one you wish it had.
Thank you for this view.
In real life you try to play a fantasy dom/sub relationship and you probably want to have a safe word to stop that kind of role play.
But this is a game, so it IS actually the fantasy and you can stop it by closing the game and starting over with another path.

Yes, there are people with other preferences and I respect that and understand that, but hopefully that understanding is mutual: There is also a target audience for the forced path, who like to have that kind fantasy in a game.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Question:
I see the rape tag.
Is that MC raping someone or one of the Love Interests getting raped by a 3rd party?
If so, is that avoidable?

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Is that MC raping someone or one of the Love Interests getting raped by a 3rd party?
Some other guys raping one of the LI on one of the path.
Absolutely. There are 15 different paths to play, it is only on one path and on that too it can be avoided.
Just remember that your choices matter A LOT. Keep a WT ready if you don't want to accidentally get that scene.

rbherro

Apr 6, 2021
Question:
I see the rape tag.
i wont try to spoil it but yes the only rape that i remember is avoidable. but one who is rapist is not the mc nor a 3rd party. it more like other way around.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018

Absolutely. There are 15 different paths to play, it is only on one path and on that too it can be avoided.
Just remember that your choices matter A LOT. Keep a WT ready if you don't want to accidentally get that scene.
Glad to hear its completely avoidable.
Which path is that though so I stay away from it?
Looking at the first couple pages of the walkthrough I'm going to want to go...Eve sub + Cassie Love path as I am not interested in femdom/pegging.

It also looks like Kelly's path is completely exclusive? Shame.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Looking at the first couple pages of the walkthrough I'm going to want to go...Eve sub + Cassie Love path as I am not interested in femdom/pegging.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The orange one if you make wrong choices or you don't have enough affection points (65 is the minimum req).
Also, the red one will most probably have some awful content in the future, so you can avoid playing that one too.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
The orange one if you make wrong choices or you don't have enough affection points (65 is the minimum req).
Also, the red one will most probably have some awful content in the future, so you can avoid playing that one too.
So very many paths. @ _ @
Sad there is no Eve Love + Cassie Love + Kelly Love path (or even a Eve Sub + Cassie love/dom + Kelly Love path)

Odd that it ended up on the path it did, did that path just not have enough conflict already? lol.
Luckily it seems i'll be shooting for the Eve(loveing Sub) + Cassie Love path so I'll avoid that crap. I dislike rape being used by 3rd parties against love interests.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Sad there is no Eve Love + Cassie Love + Kelly Love path (or even a Eve Sub + Cassie love/dom + Kelly Love path)

Odd that it ended up on the path it did, did that path just not have enough conflict already? lol.
Luckily it seems i'll be shooting for the Eve(loveing Sub) + Cassie Love path so I'll avoid that crap. I dislike rape being used by 3rd parties against love interests.
Check my walkthrough (the detailed walkthrough in the OP).

The very first walkthrough path (page 6) explains HOW to avoid "the crap" :) .

Most of all, I wrote a Eve + Cassie + Kelly walkthrough path (page 10) in which you get the more Kelly points you can. ;)

• Love
Reactions: The ArcKnight

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
IIRC the dev has said that there won't be a harem ending. So Eve+Cassie+Kaley path is not possible.
I'll avoid that crap. I dislike rape being used by 3rd parties against love interests.
Me too. But I'd suggest that you play that part at least once. You'll like Kelly a lot more after you play that path. And you'll also get a better idea of the story.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
IIRC the dev has said that there won't be a harem ending. So Eve+Cassie+Kaley path is not possible.

Me too. But I'd suggest that you play that part at least once. You'll like Kelly a lot more after you play that path. And you'll also get a better idea of the story.
I usually only play 1 path in a multi path game, usually the one where I can get he most women possible. In this case it will be the Eve (lovesub) + Cassie path. Since if you are correct and there is no harem ending and Kelly+Eve+Cassie path isnt an actal path. It seems like the most optimal for what kind of content I want.

Reactions: Darkness65

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
I usually only play 1 path in a multi path game, usually the one where I can get he most women possible. In this case it will be the Eve (lovesub) + Cassie path. Since if you are correct and there is no harem ending and Kelly+Eve+Cassie path isnt an actal path. It seems like the most optimal for what kind of content I want.
The Eve (love) + Cassie (love) is the only throuple path (at the moment). It's unknown if any Eve (sub) + Cassie (love/dom) path will have negative consecuences.

AZjery

Jan 28, 2019
When i play this game for the fist time i was thought this VN is like the other i play so i choose the harem route and i have made the wrong choice without realizing it, and even if i a have a achievement with a good ending with some one of the girls i feel sad for the bad scene with Cassie, so i retry the game because i got attached to the character to have a better ending.

KnightoftheWhiteSun: Trust me you don't want to see that bad scene with Cassie :sick:.

In my point of view: i think i like this game, if you made the wrong choice you have to assume like in the real life so that's what makes this game so special, the developer don't abuse the sex scene and the stories are pretty good, for the grammar i don't peek attention to because i am french and the english is not my speciality :LOL:, so keep going like that and make the game even better.

Reactions: duningtwo

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is in the middle of angry gurls, trying to make sense of it all and spring love in their midst.
Question:
I see the rape tag.

i wont try to spoil it but yes the only rape that i remember is avoidable. but one who is rapist is not the mc nor a 3rd party. it more like other way around.

Check my walkthrough (the detailed walkthrough in the OP).

The very first walkthrough path (page 6) explains HOW to avoid "the crap" :) .

Most of all, I wrote a Eve + Cassie + Kelly walkthrough path (page 10) in which you get the more Kelly points you can. ;)

The game is about investigating exactly what taken 1+2+3 was trying to eradicate: sex trafficking gurls.
You will with victims, you will have to see their awkward clingy relations to you.
My 1st turn went straight into that bad ending .. basically gurls split because of you and one gets it.
I felt it as tottally unfair ... why? Also felt like there was nothing I could do, I loved the gurls, I gave my all,
I stopped those bastards, I told the gurls, I did all that, but they split none the less and ... damn!

Just do not go in blind, dry run means you do not help at all, loving both gurls gets them split into hell,
on top of it all, you cannot get one without the other gurl ... like I said ...
Should you get one morning into a babes room with excuses, shut this game down ... go play something fun!

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Just do not go in blind, dry run means you do not help at all, loving both gurls gets them split into hell,
on top of it all, you cannot get one without the other gurl ... like I said ...
Should you get one morning into a babes room with excuses, shut this game down ... go play something fun!
That's completely false.
You can have a relationship with the girl you want and do not engage with the other one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes