4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Dev Update #87

Not much to say this week.
The "new" scene 2 is almost complete. Every shot has been rendered and post-processed. I'm currently working on the code. The script will be ready for proofreading tomorrow.
I've also begun writing scene 3 while I was waiting for the last renders to come out. I'm barely 500 words into it. Scene 3 should be short but intense. It's the "real" start of Day 6 for our main cast. I bet they have a lot of things to tell each other. On certain paths at least.
I'll post a new poll for May bonus renders by the end of the weekend.

The quick sum up :
  • Day 6 Part 1 will contain 13 scenes.
  • Scenes 1 and 2 are written.
  • Scene 1 and 2 are posed and rendered.
  • Scene 1 is coded, Scene 2 is halfway done.
  • 8224 words, 1568 lines of code, 130 shots are posed, 130 are rendered.
  • 10 environments have been reworked.
  • I'm currently coding scene 2 (but it's another one!).

You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are we absolutely sure there is no secret Eve (Sublove) + Cassie (love) + Kelly path????
Because I reeeeally want there to be. T_T

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017

Are we absolutely sure there is no secret Eve (Sublove) + Cassie (love) + Kelly path????
Because I reeeeally want there to be. T_T
We are sure of absolutely nothing, maybe not even Cap as he could be the type of author that rewrite his story has he goes along. ;)
The fact that he added a new scene 2 during the development of Day 6 Part 1 might say something in that regard. :p

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
We are sure of absolutely nothing, maybe not even Cap as he could be the type of author that rewrite his story has he goes along. ;)
The fact that he added a new scene 2 during the development of Day 6 Part 1 might say something in that regard. :p
LOL that is completely fair.
I am now unsure having played half of Day 4, if Kelly is using us to get to Cassie and Eve, then fuck that, Cassie+Eve all the way. I have a feeling though it is slightly more complicated then that though...

Also, the Cassie Love path is sweet as fuck... Like I almost regret not going the dual Love path just so I can have these kinds of moments with Eve as well.

Last edited:

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I'm pretty sure the game is meant to be as close as real as possible. Hence the throuple being so hard to get. Because 99% of the time that wouldn't work IRL.

So I very much doubt there'll be any harem. This would make zero sense with what we've seen so far.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Yeah but having seen each of the girls' stories the idea of just choosing one and leaving the others lonely seems cruel.
I mean fuck I already feel bad for turning Kelly down during gameplay on day 5, basically everything leading up to steve's call is kinda heartbreaking.

I don't care if its really hard to do, if its there I want it. I want to make these girls happy.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Yeah but having seen each of the girls' stories the idea of just choosing one and leaving the others lonely seems cruel.
I mean fuck I already feel bad for turning Kelly down during gameplay on day 5, basically everything leading up to steve's call is kinda heartbreaking.

I don't care if its really hard to do, if its there I want it. I want to make these girls happy.
You are supposed to go after Cassie and Eve. Storywise, choosing 1 main girl only is a poor decision.

Anyway, I spent a whole week working on an in-depth full walkthrough, but I didn't take the time to watch the bad ending. I didn't watch it and I will never watch it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You are so into this game ... like those are the babes from the sig ...
You owe it to yourself to make this a better world!

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
You are supposed to go after Cassie and Eve. Storywise, choosing 1 main girl only is a poor decision.

Anyway, I spent a whole week working on an in-depth full walkthrough, but I didn't take the time to watch the bad ending. I didn't watch it and I will never watch it.
Huh, no you're not. To get a full comprehension of the game you're supposed to play every routes. There are bits and pieces on each path that allows you to get the full picture and have a deeper understanding of the protagonists.

So each path is valid. In fact that's one of the reason the Captain has said he's reluctant to even think about a potential sequel cause it would mean picking up a "canon story" and he's not sure he wants to.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Huh, no you're not. To get a full comprehension of the game you're supposed to play every routes. There are bits and pieces on each path that allows you to get the full picture and have a deeper understanding of the protagonists.

So each path is valid. In fact that's one of the reason the Captain has said he's reluctant to even think about a potential sequel cause it would mean picking up a "canon story" and he's not sure he wants to.
Yes, each path is valid. But I think there are best paths, good paths, bad paths and wrong paths. Wrong is different from bad.

• Angry
Reactions: MyUserName1234

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Yes, each path is valid. But I think there are best paths, good paths, bad paths and wrong paths. Wrong is different from bad.
That's your own take on the game. Completely bias (which is alright by the way) so you can't claim it is supposed to be like this or that.
Everyone has a different experience, but to get a full picture of the game, one needs to try most if not all of the routes available.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm pretty sure the game is meant to be as close as real as possible. Hence the throuple being so hard to get. Because 99% of the time that wouldn't work IRL.

So I very much doubt there'll be any harem. This would make zero sense with what we've seen so far.
99% failure seems a bit high.

I know a number of successful polyamorous triads. Of course, it could just be the people I associate with. ;-)

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020

You really should watch it. It's absolutely brutal, but it has it's own poignancy. While it's bleak, it has its own rosy dawn poking through the darkness at the end too.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Agreed, so I was as sweet and kind as possible to Kelly just in case! :love: I haven't yet played for a Kelly only scenario yet either, but it looks like I will. Although, I might wait until next update at this point.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes