4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
99% failure seems a bit high.

I know a number of successful polyamorous triads. Of course, it could just be the people I associate with. ;-)
My neighbour proposed it to his wife: he, she and his lover. She left him and moved away taking their daughters with her the day after, then they divorced and sold their house. They told me he's living under a bridge, now.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
You really should watch it. It's absolutely brutal, but it has it's own poignancy. While it's bleak, it has its own rosy dawn poking through the darkness at the end too.
On the list of terrible apologetic advice this ranks somewhere in the top fifty, and I've been hearing crap like this for several decades.

When I was in college I worked summers in the auto plants. One night the drink machines ran out of cups. So you'd put your quarter in, the cup dispenser would click, no cup would be dispensed and your drink would pour into the overflow drain. You'd look over at the 30 or so fellow workers who watched this. Anyone of whom could have told you but didn't. They wasted a quarter, so why should you? Usually you sat down an waited for the next victim.

That advice is exactly the same. Their heart was ripped out despite any justification, so why shouldn't yours be as well?

Wade through the thread. Find the magic choices that spare you one of the most ugly undeserved outcomes you'll likely find on this site. You can avoid a heartless piece of abuse by the author, and you should.

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
On the list of terrible apologetic advice this ranks somewhere in the top fifty, and I've been hearing crap like this for several decades.

When I was in college I worked summers in the auto plants. One night the drink machines ran out of cups. So you'd put your quarter in, the cup dispenser would click, no cup would be dispensed and your drink would pour into the overflow drain. You'd look over at the 30 or so fellow workers who watched this. Anyone of whom could have told you but didn't. They wasted a quarter, so why should you? Usually you sat down an waited for the next victim.

That advice is exactly the same. Their heart was ripped out despite any justification, so why shouldn't yours be as well?

Wade through the thread. Find the magic choices that spare you one of the most ugly undeserved outcomes you'll likely find on this site. You can avoid a heartless piece of abuse by the author, and you should.
suck it up, pussy. it's fiction.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
No, you're not. If you have that impression, maybe I did something wrong.
I have no canon. Or rather, it's not the one you think. And therefore I try not to favour any one path.
Wait a second.
So you do not have a main branch for the story you are writing?

So effectively you are writing 15 different stories just with the same characters and variations on plot points.

Doesn't that make writing one cohesive story a fucking nightmare?

Also, as much as I like the game, the idea of telling people they have to reply it to understand it is a a bit much.
Each branch should offer something different that is not mandatory to enjoying the core of the story imho.

Reactions: Darkness65

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Wait a second.

So effectively you are writing 15 different stories just with the same characters and variations on plot points.
In my own experience playing the game, they feel exactly like different stories. I'm only following 6 routes (no Eve sub + Cassie, no Cassie dom, no neutral/hate), and each one feels different from each other. By example, both Eve sub routes feel like different characters are involved. Some routes have converging story points, but the characters are the ones who feels different in each one. And each route is very interesting itself. It must be a nightmare for the dev, although :D.

And once it's finished, I still got 9 more plays to do if I wish ;)

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Finally completed the VN (End of day 5) doing the Eve Sub (Love) + Cassie Love Route.
I like the game, the characters are interesting but the sheer amount of branching confounds me.
I keep suffering from FOMO but at the same time, I don't want to endlessly replay the game holding down control til I find something new and hope to god it doesn't just destroy everything. Honestly, I would be hella intrigued to find out what flags there are besides the points. I feel a cheat mod could be a wonderful addon for this game.

There was 1 exception to this though....
I was so interested in Kelly I went back and looked to see if I can hornswoggle her into the Eve Sub (love) + Cassie Love path and .... so far, it actually worked. Got to have sex with both Eve and Cassie on day 5.

Ending Points:
Eve Aff: 58
Eve Sub: 73
Cassie Aff: 82
Cassie Dom: 10
Kelly Aff: 25

Not sure if this is an actual route, or what flags/key choices I've missed/made though.
I can only go by results and it plays almost exactly like Eve Sub (love) + Cassie Love route.
Cassie loves me, and Eve has given herself to me...
I don't want to hope this is a viable route because for all I know day 6 could have it all explode on me but I'm a little optimistic...
I just... couldn't leave Kelly out.. She's on the start of the VN for crying out loud! I can't resist a sad girl.

Oh and side note: I feel cheated that neither Eve nor Cassie are actual virgins, since they lost their hymens to each other, I would petition for the tag to be removed but I guess MC is one, which as someone who has a virgin/defloration fetish, total misnomer! lol

Last edited:

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
In my own experience playing the game, they feel exactly like different stories. I'm only following 6 routes (no Eve sub + Cassie, no Cassie dom, no neutral/hate), and each one feels different from each other. By example, both Eve sub routes feel like different characters are involved. Some routes have converging story points, but the characters are the ones who feels different in each one. And each route is very interesting itself. It must be a nightmare for the dev, although :D.

And once it's finished, I still got 9 more plays to do if I wish ;)
I don't really agree with that. While you have a lot of different "flavors" with the story with the different routes, one of the thing I really appreciate about the game is that the different protagonists (except for Jack, the MC) are always consistent in their reactions. It kinda feel like a giant "social experiment" where you keep the same people and submit them to different variables and see how they react to it. That's why I say you kinda need to play every paths to get the big pictures, because some events make you discover new aspects of some of the girls, while they're still the same. You just know them that bit more.

I can't disagree enough with that take. I could be wrong but I think you came in expecting the usual VN fuck fest where you can just do whatever you want without any consequences. Turns out this is not that kind of game (which is warned in the beginning three times by the way) and you have to play it as you would IRL. The reactions of the girls are pretty logical if you don't play this in the "harem game mindset".
Is the infamous scene 7 hard ? You bet it is. Is it something you couldn't foresee ? I beg to differ. You had all the clues needed to expect it and even if it took me by surprise I could tell something bad was gonna happen and had a feeling of dread before Cassie leaves the house. By that point there are plenty of time to reload and restart if you don't feel like going on with it as you already know you failed the "throuple" path.

Finally completed the VN (End of day 5) doing the Eve Sub (Love) + Cassie Love Route.
I like the game, the characters are interesting but the sheer amount of branching confounds me.
I keep suffering from FOMO but at the same time, I don't want to endlessly replay the game holding down control til I find something new and hope to god it doesn't just destroy everything. Honestly, I would be hella intrigued to find out what flags there are besides the points. I feel a cheat mod could be a wonderful addon for this game.

There was 1 exception to this though....
I was so interested in Kelly I went back and looked to see if I can hornswoggle her into the Eve Sub (love) + Cassie Love path and .... so far, it actually worked. Got to have sex with both Eve and Cassie on day 5.

Ending Points:
Eve Aff: 58
Eve Sub: 73
Cassie Aff: 82
Cassie Dom: 10
Kelly Aff: 25

Not sure if this is an actual route, or what flags/key choices I've missed/made though.
I can only go by results and it plays almost exactly like Eve Sub (love) + Cassie Love route.
Cassie loves me, and Eve has given herself to me...
I don't want to hope this is a viable route because for all I know day 6 could have it all explode on me but I'm a little optimistic...
I just... couldn't leave Kelly out.. She's on the start of the VN for crying out loud! I can't resist a sad girl.

Oh and side note: I feel cheated that neither Eve nor Cassie are actual virgins, since they lost their hymens to each other, I would petition for it to be removed but I guess MC is one, which as someone who has a virgin/defloration fetish, total misnomer! lol
You know just because you are dating one (or two) of the girls doesn't mean you cannot be nice to Kelly. Whatever happens I always take care of her because she's sweet and deserves that second chance and to have people around her during those trying times for her. And I have a save just for her because since she was introduced I was convinced she was genuine and deserved some affection too.
I don't think trying to get in every girls panties is really the way to show any of them kindness tho. Anyone doing this IRL would be called out for it with good reasons. Once again. This is no WVM.

Frim der Wel

Nov 29, 2020
I agree with most of what patachoucs says in the post above; I just want to mention that the very few aspects I found irritating with the game is where this logic seems broken. E.g.,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I also agree with some others: While it might be good to understand the story to try all routes, I am most definitely not going to do this. I came to like some characters, and it would feel wrong to expose them to harrowing story lines....

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I agree with most of what patachoucs says in the post above; I just want to mention that the very few aspects I found irritating with the game is where this logic seems broken. E.g.,
But I also agree with some others: While it might be good to understand the story to try all routes, I am most definitely not going to do this. I came to like some characters, and it would feel wrong to expose them to harrowing story lines....
I think you meant Cassie ;)

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Maybe this isn't a game for you then.
The player is warned. You play this game knowingly and willingly. You've lost the right to complain you didn't even have right at the start of the game.
I do not abuse anyone. If you feel like I did, then sorry, but again, this may not be a game for you.

Wait a second.

Doesn't that make writing one cohesive story a fucking nightmare?

Also, as much as I like the game, the idea of telling people they have to reply it to understand it is a a bit much.
Each branch should offer something different that is not mandatory to enjoying the core of the story imho.
It just takes time.

And I don't ask anything from you.
If you replay it you will see a different side of the characters, and maybe learn a bit more about their back story and stuff.
If you don't want to replay it, you'll be perfectly fine. You will just miss out on 75% of the game.

I don't really understand why you would want to drop Cassie at that point.
That probably comes from a recurring misunderstanding : you do not need to kiss Cassie to engage in Eve's love path.
You do not have to engage in Cassie's love path if you don't want to.

Frim der Wel

Nov 29, 2020
That probably comes from a recurring misunderstanding : you do not need to kiss Cassie to engage in Eve's love path.
Oh, I see, that makes a lot of sense. As I mentioned, I used a walkthrough to get the EveLove path, and they gave this "detour" (I assume to maximize some points). I already mentioned why I kept to the walkthrough after the first run which ended a bit unfortunately: I like the protagonists, and would prefer not to "make them suffer" again... But it was good to experience this first run, even just to be more motivated to be considerate

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Pal, honestly, I'm totally lost now. Totally.

I am 1000% sure that if you don't kiss Cassie you won't kiss Eve on the couch at day 2. Moreover, I'm 1500% sure that if you don't kiss Eve on the couch at day 2 she will leave your room at the end of day 3 and you will fail her love route.

Please tell us if there are different ways to enter her love route.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: MyUserName1234

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Pal, honestly, I'm totally lost, now. Totally.

I am 1000% sure that if you don't kiss Cassie you won't kiss Eve on the couch at day 2. Moreover, I'm 1500% sure that if you don't kiss Eve on the couch at day 2 she will leave your room at the end of day 3 and you will fail her love route.

Kek

Her love route triggers when you apologize to her properly on day 2.
It has nothing to do with Cassie.

Edit:
And the min affection points required are 31.
That day 2 couch scene with Eve is just a plus, it doesn't happens on Eve only love route.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Pal, honestly, I'm totally lost now. Totally.

That's as duningtwo and eyy_b0ss said.
The kissing Eve on day 2 is just a bonus.
If you have enough point she stays with you on day 3, even if you didn't kiss her.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes