4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

dk900

Dec 29, 2017
I see some scenes where the siste is more dominant, how i get that scenes, i try the dom path with the gf and the love path with the sister but not inly didnt work but i have efen less femdom scenes

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I see some scenes where the siste is more dominant, how i get that scenes, i try the dom path with the gf and the love path with the sister but not inly didnt work but i have efen less femdom scenes
If you have it handy, could you show which scenes you are referring to? Because Eve has no path as a dominant, but as a submissive. If you follow the Cassie dom path, you have a lot of femdom scenes.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Essentialy you are looking to spread the love points fairly evenly during the course of the first few days between Cassie and Eve (both girls need to have 60 odd love points each before you are caught by Cassie in bed with Eve)
Kiss Cassie before dinner not the foot massage
Talk to Cassie not Eve in the Lingerie shop
After being caught by Cassie in bed with Eve, during the aftermath. Disagree and choose no-one
Unless they have changed it in the last versions, it would be necessary to choose one of two decisions... "it was a difficult morning" at Cassie's house OR "I don't accept it" on the night of day 4 when Eve wants to end it all, when Jack and Eve talk in bed.
Personally I always opt for "I don't accept it", as that allows you to meet Kelly during day 4.
Thank you both!

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
Is the start a new save still a thing? Havent been around for a bit and saw it still on the main post.

dk900

Dec 29, 2017
If you have it handy, could you show which scenes you are referring to? Because Eve has no path as a dominant, but as a submissive. If you follow the Cassie dom path, you have a lot of femdom scenes.
In the new udapte in one of the last scenes, exist a scene where you make a cunnlingus to Eve and she looks like pretty dominant.

Reactions: bulifun

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
In the new udapte in one of the last scenes, exist a scene where you make a cunnlingus to Eve and she looks like pretty dominant.
That's in the sub path, and it's just the other way around, she's letting Jack do what he wants.

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
He can't help it man, he's a trooper fighting a righteous war against the cuck menace on f95. god bless him
I almost spilled my coffee=)

I spent quite some time trying to formulate my response in this way. Unfortunately I do not posses this level of command of the English language. Luckily you do =)

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Is the start a new save still a thing? Havent been around for a bit and saw it still on the main post.
Try your saves first. Some will load properly, some will not.Restarting from scratch is only mandatory if you are on the Moronic hero / Asshole paths or if you want to pursue Kelly.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Oh my!!

I download the update, open the game, click the button of load and....

And I have no clue of in wich point, and in what path my saves are.

Luckly, replaying a good game it´s a pleasure and not a chore. and this one it´s a good one.

Reactions: MyUserName1234

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Some great stuff again on the Eve solo love route, Naughty Captain, you nail the morning after the night before angst perfectly.

I was surprised though by the decision to have them discuss telling Cassie and Steve. This seems less believable, given the nature of the relationship and how new it is, and is also actually a reversal of what they both thought in an earlier chapter (the "you can't tell anyone about this" conversation). Personally, the moment the thing becomes just another normal relationship that you tell your friends about, the less interesting I find it, in these types of scenarios. But I trust your judgement and I'm sure you have a plan.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Some great stuff again on the Eve solo love route, Naughty Captain, you nail the morning after the night before angst perfectly.

I was surprised though by the decision to have them discuss telling Cassie and Steve. This seems less believable, given the nature of the relationship and how new it is, and is also actually a reversal of what they both thought in an earlier chapter (the "you can't tell anyone about this" conversation). Personally, the moment the thing becomes just another normal relationship that you tell your friends about, the less interesting I find it, in these types of scenarios. But I trust your judgement and I'm sure you have a plan.
We understand that Eve has a special need to tell Cassie, and I actually think that bringing that up to Jack is just to not leave him out (in Evelove solo path we still don't know about Cassie and Eve's relationship).
Whereas Jack wants to share something with Steve, so he can get it off his chest.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
We understand that Eve has a special need to tell Cassie, and I actually think that bringing that up to Jack is just to not leave him out (in Evelove solo path we still don't know about Cassie and Eve's relationship).
Whereas Jack wants to share something with Steve, so he can get it off his chest.
i understand their need to tell, but to actually discuss doing it seemed a bit premature to me on a first play through, especially, as I said, after the conversation they’d had earlier about how it would be devastating if anyone found out and how they absolutely couldn’t tell anyone. I wonder if this will be a branching point in the future - to tell or not to tell?

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
The Naughty Captain why still based on R7.3.5? That's truly old (2 years old). Try R7.4.10, many bugs and issues have been resolved as surely you know, including transitions, shaders and other higher-ended API calls. Some other reason? Regards.
Mostly because I was told about compatibility issues with older systems, so I chose not to update.
That may change for the next update.

Thank you !
And I do, indeed, have a plan

Sick fucked up game. It had potential and was good at first but the more you played the more you realized that develoers of this game are man haters. The rape part is pathetic and just a "long" end of a path. Why waste time on this "outro" without any choices at all is to me a mystery.

Also the Cassie path...Wtf? It's a psycho girl that want to dominate you and humiliate you. She give you a blowjob then spit your sperm into your mouth for fuck sake! All that without any warnings or choices...Go fuck your selfs developers! Worst shit ever. What happened to this game? It had potential but then it's like the developers got their asses raped and changed the story to man hating piece of shit.

And the Eve path has a point in it that change everything and don't give you any choices afterwards. It's just a path to an end you can't do anything about.

In version 0.4.1 i would have given this game 4 of 5. That was the previous version i played. In this version i gave it 1 of 5 and i will not touch this game ever again.
Well, I guess that game isn't for you.

That kind of post is always fun to read.
You managed to make all the "wrong choices" and missed all the stuff that could have been to your liking.
I feel kind of sorry for you.
However, I don't have any time to help you with that, as apparently, I have to go fuck myself.
God speed!

There's a lot of that. And also some euphoria that makes them project crazy stuff. Sometimes, happiness can make you lose touch with reality.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Unlike you, I live in a democracy where a guy can have his opinion without people's biased judgement.
Lucky me, I guess.
Oh, where is that?

I live in the US, which is a Constitutional Federal Republic. We're too big to be a true democracy.
Sorry dude, I'm not a redditfag, I don't understand your slang.
Calls accurate terms slang and homophobic as well! Isn't that SPECIAL!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes