4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
Dude, the sad but naked TRUTH is that if I had met her in real life when I was a teen I wouldn't have cared less about her bitching, because that ass and those eyes would have ruled over anything and anyone. Same with Cassie.

They would have toyed with me like I'd been a yo-yo, and I would have enjoyed it too,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

'nuff said :sneaky:
The term you're looking for is "simp"

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Thank you for your time to respond ...

(I just started with the game and I use the crunched version since without nopy it has become some problem to download bigger files ... )
Imho even if they live together like brother and sister, I guess they would phrase it "he/she is like a brother/sister to me" instead of "he/she is my brother/sister".
That's what I first used. But after 225 000 words of the story, it just sounded stupid, so I changed it.
They spent every day of the last ten years together. They are past the "like brother and sister", just like you wouldn't say that to your adoptive sister, as it would just be equivalent to "Yeah, we're pretty close but you know, you will never really be a part of that family".
At least, that's how I see it.

I just got the scene with Cassi on 2nd morning where she gets angry for mc checking her out. Considering the dialog near shower on the day before where she asked if he finds her prettier than Eve and more or less teasing him by inviting him to join her and Eve in the shower, her reaction seems wrong ... imho she probably would be flattered and even if she reacts with anger, it would be played anger (roleplaying), not negatively affecting her sympathy for the mc ...
That scene needs some heavy rework.
It's on my to do list, but obviously not yet done.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
They spent every day of the last ten years together. They are past the "like brother and sister", just like you wouldn't say that to your adoptive sister, as it would just be equivalent to "Yeah, we're pretty close but you know, you will never really be a part of that family".
I think Eve being part of the family is more important than all the Mom/Dad/Brother calling. There are actually also a lot of people who do not call every family member by their relation status but just use the first name, so Eve would be
"Eve, a childhood friend mc knows probably his whole life, living with mc's family for 10 years which de facto makes her a family member, she is like a sister to mc."

If you want to distinguish between the non-incest and the incest version :
- use preferably first names in the normal version
- use relations (mom, dad, sister, brother) in the incest version

Last edited:
Reactions: BBZ01

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I think Eve being part of the family is more important than all the Mom/Dad/Bro calling. There are actually also a lot of people who do not call every family member by their relation status but just use the first name, so Eve would be
"Eve, a childhood friend mc knows probably his whole life, living with mc's family for 10 years which de facto makes her a family member, she is like a sister to mc."

If you want to distinguish between the non-incest and the incest version :
- use preferably first names in the normal version
- use relations (mom, dad, sis, bro) in the incest version
Maybe that's a cultural thing.
We don't call our sisters sis, nor our brothers bro. So it sounds very weird to me and that's something I do not do in Summer Scent.
And on the other hand, here, your adoptive sister... is your sister.
Jack calls Eve his sister when he is talking about their relationship or when he is talking to someone else, and he calls her Eve when he talks directly to her.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
We don't call our sisters sis, nor our brothers bro. So it sounds very weird to me and that's something I do not do in Summer Scent.
Jack calls Eve his sister when he is talking about their relationship or when he is talking to someone else, and he calls her Eve when he talks directly to her.
Where I'm from we call our sisters "sex slaves".

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Sorry for the confusion but I used bro, sis in the post above just as a short form for brother, sister ... not as an actual title. Probably should have used it with a point : bro., sis. I corrected it.
If guys/friends call each other "bro", it's like "pal" or "buddy", so Steve and Jack could be "bros".

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

dave4days

Jun 1, 2021
Is Eve's name and the game title a big Summer's Eve feminine hygiene product pun? Am I the last person on earth to get this?

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
A few notes about 0.6.1
View attachment 1501587
Let's start with this image, which I hope was made on purpose, because it's a brilliant inside joke...
It is yes.
Reworking the sets, and particularly the kitchen was a difficult decision to make, and I was very worried about how the player will react to that sudden change.
I thought that a little self-aware joke could alleviate the weirdness of that transformation.

Is Eve's name and the game title a big Summer's Eve feminine hygiene product pun? Am I the last person on earth to get this?
I have no idea what you're talking about so I guess the answer is no.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Is there a walkthrough to achieve the throuple? I remember that some decisions lead to a bad scene (we as player don't see but we heard about it) and that there are some choices that lead to MC's sister/childhood friend and sister/childhood's friend to a relationship. Someone knows what choice are?

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
I don't even understand what you are talking about.
Did you play the game at some point?
Where did I talk about complicating the gameplay ? I only remember talking about doing the exact opposite.
Seriously, I don't understand what you are talking about.

• Update the trigger lists.
    That's going to be the first thing I'll work on this week. Most of the trigger lists are fine but I'll need to put together a map for some paths that got... a bit more complicated.
I do not exclude the fact that I just misunderstood you. But this phrase, in my opinion, speaks of complication and not vice versa ...

Droftaw

May 27, 2017
Is there a walkthrough to achieve the throuple? I remember that some decisions lead to a bad scene (we as player don't see but we heard about it) and that there are some choices that lead to MC's sister/childhood friend and sister/childhood's friend to a relationship. Someone knows what choice are?
Essentialy you are looking to spread the love points fairly evenly during the course of the first few days between Cassie and Eve (both girls need to have 60 odd love points each before you are caught by Cassie in bed with Eve)
Kiss Cassie before dinner not the foot massage
Talk to Cassie not Eve in the Lingerie shop
After being caught by Cassie in bed with Eve, during the aftermath. Disagree and choose no-one

Reactions: underoath27

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Essentialy you are looking to spread the love points fairly evenly during the course of the first few days between Cassie and Eve (both girls need to have 60 odd love points each before you are caught by Cassie in bed with Eve)
Kiss Cassie before dinner not the foot massage
Talk to Cassie not Eve in the Lingerie shop
After being caught by Cassie in bed with Eve, during the aftermath. Disagree and choose no-one
Unless they have changed it in the last versions, it would be necessary to choose one of two decisions... "it was a difficult morning" at Cassie's house OR "I don't accept it" on the night of day 4 when Eve wants to end it all, when Jack and Eve talk in bed.
Personally I always opt for "I don't accept it", as that allows you to meet Kelly during day 4.

Reactions: underoath27

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
This is a game that needs a walkthrough mod. A real pity OscarSix (the one who made a walkthrough mod for this) retired from modding.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Mod would be nice, I just wish there was some more clarity in-game. Like I'm not really sure if there are non fem-dom paths with the brunette.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes