4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I am definitely waiting for a good walkthrough of this lol because I have to start from the beginning since my load screen is empty.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
What affected the most were the points and if I remember correctly in a conversation you had to say that you would rather not have a relationship with any of them than destroy the relationship that you had again with your sister and with your friend I think you had to be sincere in one conversation in the bedroom (something like that, I played it a long time ago, but since I had to do it several times I remember it more or less :HideThePain: )
I will just quote my review for v0.5.5:

The story is rich with psychological details, so it's generally fun to play. But some choices are very limited: often the most reasonable and effective things to do aren't there. And making a reasonable innocent choice, like choosing to speak to Eve in the shop on Day3, leads to horrible painful early ending on Day 5.

So on Day 5 the protagonist feels helpless, not being able to tell Cassie obvious things, not having any idea that an innocent choice 2 days ago destroyed their life.

Those limited choices and their unexpected long-term results are the reasons I give it only 4 stars. Otherwise it would be a very good game.

One bad ending out of 17/18 routes availables.

If you need a walkthrough to beat those odds, then I'm sorry to say, but you're probably not trying very hard. Or didn't take even one second to understand the story and the characters.
If you are sorry to say, why didn't you keep silence?

Anyway my playing is about navigating the story, like experiencing a version of life. It has nothing to do with "odds" or "trying very hard".

In life the branching of such a story would hardly depend on whom to I spoke to in the shop two days ago.

Doni94

Dec 29, 2018
There's 1 erotic scene with Eve, that can me sumarized in one image
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Everything else is from Cassie, who pretty much has different versions of the same scene depending on which route you're playing.

Yes, this will be a long wait for Eve fans hahahahah. Captain is a great developer and storywriter but the hard truth is that he's slow. Let's hope that we get Eve content in part 2 and that part 2 doesn't take another 10 months hahahaha.
how to get this scene with eve ?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Summer Scent [v0.6.1] [The Naughty Captain] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,57 GB / 264 MB - SummerScent-0.6.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,55 GB / 247 MB - SummerScent-0.6.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
One bad ending out of 17/18 routes availables.

If you need a walkthrough to beat those odds, then I'm sorry to say, but you're probably not trying very hard. Or didn't take even one second to understand the story and the characters.
There were other bad endings depending on one's sexual preferences.

Reactions: Cavpal

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
If the reports are true that there is only one Eve scene with the rest of the update going to Cassie, I will sadly have to skip this one... Don't get me wrong, the characters & story lines are all very well done & Eve is hot as fuck but Cassie does nothing for me - I avoided her like the plague pretty much from the start.

See you in 2022!! LOL!!!!

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
:unsure: you probably got the bad ending, if you had the necessary affection points you ended up in a threesome with your friend and sister
Wait, that really exists? I thought I had the maximum amount of points with both characters and had made all the seemingly right choices and I hit the bad end. So I thought that what I had actually done wrong is try to get with both of them too soon.

So I went back and tried to get on a sister only path and instead ended up on a neutral path where I was with neither character by the time the last chapter ended. I had no idea you could have a threesome already.

bryan1942

Oct 28, 2017
View attachment 422506

Overview:
It's the beginning of summer. Jack is 18 years old and has just finished high school by graduating. He has a tense relationship with Eve, his "childhood friend" who seems to have disliked him cordially for a few years. Jack's parents had left town for a week, Eve invites her best friend, Cassie, to join them. They have the house and the pool for them alone.

How Jack will handle the situation depends on you.​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-14
Release Date: 2021-11-14
Developer: The Naughty Captain F95zone - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
It is recommended to start a new save. Here's why.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Others:
COMPRESSED - ANDROID

Patches:
Extras: Fanmade Walkthrough - Walkthrough Mod - In-depth Walkthrough
(dis gaem hard) - Fan Sig 1 - Fan Sig 2

chrom666 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 422441 View attachment 422436 View attachment 422446 View attachment 422438 View attachment 422440 View attachment 422437
what situation?

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
:unsure: you probably got the bad ending, if you had the necessary affection points you ended up in a threesome with your friend and sister
wait you can have 3s? all i got from one of my save from prev ver was naked eve sneaking after mc and cassie fun

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
wait you can have 3s? all i got from one of my save from prev ver was naked eve sneaking after mc and cassie fun
It's been a while, but yes if you play everything just right you can get enough affection points to get them both. It's near impossible though without following a guide, I failed two times without it and lost interest. I might return when the game is finished and check it out again, the art is great in spite of the frustrating gameplay.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes