4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
Implementing sound could be interesting. For example i could see maybe using door sounds in this?
Or i don't know if people played the AVN "babysitter", but i always liked how the developer brought everything to life simply by putting in faint traffic noises in the background when you're in your appartment...
Such a simple way to create some atmosphere, but it might not work here since they don't appear to be living straight downtown...But yeah..sound is a rather complicated thing to integrate..not to mention music.. :p

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Implementing sound could be interesting. For example i could see maybe using door sounds in this?
Or i don't know if people played the AVN "babysitter", but i always liked how the developer brought everything to life simply by putting in faint traffic noises in the background when you're in your appartment...
Such a simple way to create some atmosphere, but it might not work here since they don't appear to be living straight downtown...But yeah..sound is a rather complicated thing to integrate..not to mention music.. :p
Especially because for music it is damn expensive to get the rights !
But I do agree it is needed to get that extra step in quality.

Regarding the update, I know a lot of people will just disregard my comment, but please consider subscribing to the Cap, if only for a month, instead of pirating.
It goes a long way into helping making the game that much better. If you like it and want more, even 1 dollar helps ! If only to show appreciation.

Congratulations Captain on the release, thank you for your hard work, and please do take some rest for a few days !

pyrettablaze

Nov 12, 2021
Oh, those poor girls. I've managed to avoid the bad endings, for which I am thankful, but simply knowing that danger lurks is charging the narrative with all this tension. It has truly got me emotionally invested in the story. It sort of brings to mind The Holy Innocents. The turmoil of the world outside the walls, and the sense of safety and freedom in their discovery of each other.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
That is, the new content was not delivered?
Well, that's sad. Still, the update had to wait a long time.
Redesigning the game will probably take even more time and effort for the developer. So in spite of seemingly how to improve the game, this is a rather inappropriate idea.
And by the way, the only thing that scares me is the developer's words that he wants to complicate the gameplay?
I would never have gone through this game without tips in my life. So here it is rather necessary to make it simpler and more understandable, and not vice versa.
In general, the news from the category is rather not encouraging, despite all its positiveness.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Redesigning the game will probably take even more time and effort for the developer. So in spite of seemingly how to improve the game, this is a rather inappropriate idea.
And by the way, the only thing that scares me is the developer's words that he wants to complicate the gameplay?
I would never have gone through this game without tips in my life. So here it is rather necessary to make it simpler and more understandable, and not vice versa.
In general, the news from the category is rather not encouraging, despite all its positiveness.
This post gave me cancer.

Ape Drape

Oct 3, 2018
Hmmm... I thought this game was over. Last time I played it it ended... horribly for everyone involved. There didn't seem to be anywhere else for the story to go on.

Reactions: Sirren

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Hmmm... I thought this game was over. Last time I played it it ended... horribly for everyone involved. There didn't seem to be anywhere else for the story to go on.
:unsure: you probably got the bad ending, if you had the necessary affection points you ended up in a threesome with your friend and sister

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019

I don't even understand what you are talking about.
Did you play the game at some point?
Where did I talk about complicating the gameplay ? I only remember talking about doing the exact opposite.
Seriously, I don't understand what you are talking about.

Yeah, you missed about 3/4 of the game.

I refuse to have to restart a game more than one time. Goodbye!
God speed!

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
:unsure: you probably got the bad ending, if you had the necessary affection points you ended up in a threesome with your friend and sister
I recall it was not just points but some not obvious conditions. For me, a walkthrough or looking into the code would be necessary to avoid the bad ending.

Reactions: Glooskabe
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes