• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I recall it was not just points but some not obvious conditions. For me, a walkthrough or looking into the code would be necessary to avoid the bad ending.
One bad ending out of 17/18 routes availables.

If you need a walkthrough to beat those odds, then I'm sorry to say, but you're probably not trying very hard. Or didn't take even one second to understand the story and the characters.

Oct 10, 2017
Dude if you´re serious than we´ve got to wait another 9 months to maybe get more content with Eve :confused:
There's 1 erotic scene with Eve, that can me sumarized in one image
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Everything else is from Cassie, who pretty much has different versions of the same scene depending on which route you're playing.

Yes, this will be a long wait for Eve fans hahahahah. Captain is a great developer and storywriter but the hard truth is that he's slow. Let's hope that we get Eve content in part 2 and that part 2 doesn't take another 10 months hahahaha.

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I recall it was not just points but some not obvious conditions. For me, a walkthrough or looking into the code would be necessary to avoid the bad ending.
What affected the most were the points and if I remember correctly in a conversation you had to say that you would rather not have a relationship with any of them than destroy the relationship that you had again with your sister and with your friend I think you had to be sincere in one conversation in the bedroom (something like that, I played it a long time ago, but since I had to do it several times I remember it more or less :HideThePain: )

huguesbabane

Sep 3, 2019
Anyone could send me the mega link for android ? It sometimes does that, like there's no link and the writing is like all white, not underlined

Rintal

May 6, 2017
What affected the most were the points and if I remember correctly in a conversation you had to say that you would rather not have a relationship with any of them than destroy the relationship that you had again with your sister and with your friend I think you had to be sincere in one conversation in the bedroom (something like that, I played it a long time ago, but since I had to do it several times I remember it more or less :HideThePain: )
How can you remember anything at all? All I remember about this game is that there are sister, some other girl and threesome. It was too long ago.

• Haha
Reactions: fz and Chimba

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Torrent: ( ) ❤
I don't know why but it won't download at all from this torrent, at the same time I downloaded another game also from your torrent without any problems and before that I downloaded many times other games using your torrents too and never had this problem, so maybe something is wrong with this particular torrent. rpdl If you could check it out, that would be nice.

Reactions: Canute

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I don't know why but it won't download at all from this torrent, at the same time I downloaded another game also from your torrent without any problems and before that I downloaded many times other games using your torrents too and never had this problem, so maybe something is wrong with this particular torrent. rpdl If you could check it out, that would be nice.
Thanks!

The deployment silently failed, it's fixed now. Please check it out and confirm :)

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes