• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

zh

Oct 17, 2017
nice !
an update for this game :)
Those updates are so rare that I forgot this game even existed although it's a very nice game. Better late than never :ROFLMAO:

hopefully I will not need an updated in-depth walkthrough to reach all the endings.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Is there a NON-Incest-Patch?

The game starts with introducing EVE as a childhood friend who joined the family due to circumstances ... but stupid mc soon forgets and makes her his sister ... it would be nice to remove all this sister/incest dialogs from the normal version of the game.
(I am not talking of the Incest-version ...)

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Hmm, I already had a problem with the premise of this game (MC treats sister like total crap for X years). This latest update has a lot more MC-bashing-self-internal-monologue going on and frankly it's getting tiresome.

It would have been a lot more, er, rewarding if I had made these dumb decisions about my sister in the course of the game, but since I'm totally unattached to these terrible decisions the MC made with his sister, I'm finding the constant self-flagellation getting old. Fast. If I'm going to be the villain in a story, I want the agency to make that happen, it's not really my thing to start off as a shithead.

Different strokes for different folks, this may other's cup of tea and that's fine and of course it's fine for the dev to tell the story they wanna tell.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Is there a NON-Incest-Patch?

The game starts with introducing EVE as a childhood friend who joined the family due to circumstances ... but stupid mc soon forgets and makes her his sister ... it would be nice to remove all this sister/incest dialogs from the normal version of the game.
(I am not talking of the Incest-version ...)
Eve and Jack aren't related. Jack's family took Eve in 10 years ago. They got to the point that she calls them mom, dad, bro, and the adoption is just a legal detail.
So yes, they are not related. And yes, Jack calls her his sister.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Eve and Jack aren't related. Jack's family took Eve in 10 years ago. They got to the point that she calls them mom, dad, bro, and the adoption is just a legal detail.
So yes, they are not related. And yes, Jack calls her his sister.
Thank you for your time to respond ...

(I just started with the game and I use the crunched version since without nopy it has become some problem to download bigger files ... )
Imho even if they live together like brother and sister, I guess they would phrase it "he/she is like a brother/sister to me" instead of "he/she is my brother/sister".
They are family members and living in the same household, so a major reason not to have sex with each other is that if things go wrong they hardly can break up and walk away from each other. The way they are talking about and to each other indicates that they are not the type of persons to have some easy, open, lewd relationship not affecting everyday life.
However if they are really in love, looking into each other's eyes or smelling each other's odor should have a strong effect negating all those reasons ...

I just got the scene with Cassi on 2nd morning where she gets angry for mc checking her out. Considering the dialog near shower on the day before where she asked if he finds her prettier than Eve and more or less teasing him by inviting him to join her and Eve in the shower, her reaction seems wrong ... imho she probably would be flattered and even if she reacts with anger, it would be played anger (roleplaying), not negatively affecting her sympathy for the mc ...

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes