4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The last time i played that game it was long time ago and i had a very bad ending that left me really angry with the dev.
I had the feeling that i did everything right, but that game is a trap, you have almost no chance in the two girls route.
There are some triggers well hidden and absolutely not obvious that will lead you to a bad ending and when i say bad it's a nightmare in fact.
I felt like the dev gave me the finger for having choosing that path and there are minor choices that should have no real impact that will not give you the maximum points and you get it deep in the ass.
It's almost like if you choose to put white socs instead of black and then you get the bad ending, so you need the perfect score and it's quite ridiculous.
So my question is, is this still the same shit or the dev has changed this path to make it more realistic and playable ?
I would love to replay that story that i loved so much, but if it's to be send to hell again for no valid reason, i will not!

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
The game is already 2 years old, but only now, for the first time, I tried another route besides "dual-love + Kelly".

Now "subloveEve + domCassy + (Kelly?)" is my favorite route.
Dialogues with Eve, sex scenes, feelings - this is the highest level of writing. I enjoyed the interaction between her and MC.

Another surprise was Cassie's transition from the dom behaviour to the "loving" (Unless, of course, this is not a bug, since I used the renpy mod.)
Her tears, her plea not to leave her ... After that, she became unusually sweet. Personality has changed literally before our eyes.
It was written just amazingly.

Seriously, the amount of work done is amazing. One of the best games at the moment.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Does this version require to start the game again? Ty.
That depends on the save. Some will load, some will not.

You will have to try.

The last time i played that game it was long time ago and i had a very bad ending that left me really angry with the dev.
I had the feeling that i did everything right, but that game is a trap, you have almost no chance in the two girls route.
There are some triggers well hidden and absolutely not obvious that will lead you to a bad ending and when i say bad it's a nightmare in fact.
I felt like the dev gave me the finger for having choosing that path and there are minor choices that should have no real impact that will not give you the maximum points and you get it deep in the ass.
It's almost like if you choose to put white socs instead of black and then you get the bad ending, so you need the perfect score and it's quite ridiculous.
So my question is, is this still the same shit or the dev has changed this path to make it more realistic and playable ?
I would love to replay that story that i loved so much, but if it's to be send to hell again for no valid reason, i will not!

Still the same shit.
A true harem game is probably more realistic.

Any plans of illustrating the Sister's rape scene? I'd like to see it.
No.

To be honest, I never intended to get the rape tag.
I don't want to show it and even less glorify it. It's awful, terrifying and horrible. Just saying it happened should be enough. It's not supposed to be exciting nor fappable and I have no intention to show more of it. If it ever happens again in the story, it will be the same way I already did it. A single image, a couple of lines.

Sorry!

TearsOfAClown

Nov 18, 2021
That depends on the save. Some will load, some will not.

You will have to try.

Still the same shit.
A true harem game is probably more realistic.

No.

To be honest, I never intended to get the rape tag.
I don't want to show it and even less glorify it. It's awful, terrifying and horrible. Just saying it happened should be enough. It's not supposed to be exciting nor fappable and I have no intention to show more of it. If it ever happens again in the story, it will be the same way I already did it. A single image, a couple of lines.

Sorry!
I think it's a missed opportunity but thanks for the reply.

Reactions: zil

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
You can always use the walkthrough as a guide...

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
You can always use the walkthrough as a guide...
Yes but i did it after my first playthrough that drove me mad, just to see and i got the same bad ending so i guess that the walkthrough at that time was not exact.
But it's always quite lame to be forced to use a walkthrough to get the ending you would like to have, it's asign that this story is more a game than a VN, full of traps to catch you and stick a finger up your ass!
That's why i was asking if about 8 months later the game was improved and more playable because the ending i got was not just bad, it was horrible. It felt like the dev was a sadistic guy to me, iwas so much liking that story that i felt like fucked by a horse in the ass!

• Angry
Reactions: emigrate2230

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Yes but i did it after my first playthrough that drove me mad, just to see and i got the same bad ending so i guess that the walkthrough at that time was not exact.
But it's always quite lame to be forced to use a walkthrough to get the ending you would like to have, it's asign that this story is more a game than a VN, full of traps to catch you and stick a finger up your ass!
That's why i was asking if about 8 months later the game was improved and more playable because the ending i got was not just bad, it was horrible. It felt like the dev was a sadistic guy to me, iwas so much liking that story that i felt like fucked by a horse in the ass!
The bad ending to dual_love_path is the only bad ending I encountered so far .... and it can be avoided if you use a walkthrough (or just read the script) to find the right answers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game has 18 different paths and none of them is finished yet, so there are no good endings so far. And if you check the paths list below probably not all the paths will have a good ending ...

You can play this game like a vn with (unexpected) turns and surprises ... doing different choices may drastically change the story you get.

This game is like a dungeon labyrinth where you enter at a fixed point but have up to 18 exit paths. Your decisions open and close doors. Don't expect all consequences to be rational. Some trivial choices / consequences are designed to open/close whole regions (paths) of the labyrinth. There are deadly traps (= the bad ending mentioned above) but also unexpected treasures (lewd scenes) to find in this dungeon. Since the treasures are spread between the 18 paths, you will probably have to play at least 18 games with different choices to see them all ...

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Does anyone have the saves with the gallery fully unlocked, or if there is a mod to unlock it ???
You mean the Achievements?
What is the point to get a save with all achievements unlocked if most achievements don't have content and those achivements with content only show you a few images? The achivements do not provide a replay gallery, so there is no text, no story to read ...
I suppose the achivements actually may be stored in the persistent file ...

If you want to view all images without playing the game, best use unren to extract the images.rpa.

Last edited:

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
I just switched over from PC to Mac, can you help me where to place patch with a mac ?

Thanks !
You might want to look this up in the forums, from the bits and pieces i remember reading about it, is that you merge it, not realy sure how though.

Apr 27, 2021
I've just tried new update.
First thing, I regret not sniffing pants in my routes (I know, written in that way I look like a mad perv, but -if I don't mistake- it was necessary to see what happens in shower in this update, and I really want to know!:whistle:).
Second thing, I did the four main routes, but I still miss a lot of achievements.:unsure:
What I REALLY like in this game is the characters' psychological evolution. Ok Cassie and Eve, who are the main LI's and written perfectly, but this update makes Kelly shine, it gives her a full personality and full reasons for her way to be.
Maybe I mistake, but I guess that the references to 50's movies and to Lost in Translation are not random. This game really looks like one of first Coppola Girl's movies, but with a "50's" sweetness. Cassie and Eve look like the virgin suicides, but with the future possibility to really live their lives.
This isn't a "let's fuck game", but it's a book with significative choices.
Maybe just MC looks like a dumb, but I guess we all were the MC looking for tips on Google.
The best scene of the game, and maybe of all the games I played here, is

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I've just tried new update.
First thing, I regret not sniffing pants in my routes (I know, written in that way I look like a mad perv, but -if I don't mistake- it was necessary to see what happens in shower in this update, and I really want to know!:whistle:).
Sniffing panties is not enough ...
You have to let Cassie talk to Eve after breakfast day 2, so you miss the standard Eve love and Eve sub starts.
Then you can sniff and steal panties and finally get the option to plant camera.
You need the "creepy" camera path for some achievements ...

Reactions: LustButNotLeast

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
What I REALLY like in this game is the characters' psychological evolution.
I am not sure if there is a real psychological evolution.
The game features a wide variety of different types of story segments which are triggered by often not obvious player choices ...

Example :
There is a scene where mc almost rapes Eve (either ass or pussy) and is stopped by Cassie, who rapes mc's ass as punishment. The rape attempt is not a direct player choice. It's triggered if Eve is on a special sub path and Cassie is on a special dom path. If Cassie is not on the dom path, the scene plays completely differently, both Eve and mc behave differently ... there is no rape.

Example :
If mc does not talk to Eve after breakfast on day 2 but instead lets Cassie do it and if mc later installs the camera, mc is railroaded on a creepy path without option to go back ... almost no way to grow psychologically ...

We learn later in the game that Eve and Cassie have a secret sexual and romantic relationship.
At the start of the game Eve is jealous when Cassie flirts with mc and vice versa.
Both Eve and Cassie want the mc and can start a love route with mc where they both suggest to not tell the other girl and keep the relation secret, so cheating on their lesbian partner. Eve will suggest to double time Cassie when she knows that mc has a relation with Cassie, but later mc is blamed for cheating ...

You probably can find a subset of stories where the characters seem to grow psychologically, but there are also other combinations where the characters just appear like a group of shizophrenic psychos with unpredictable behaviour ... especially Cassie when she is on the dom path and mc when he dominates Eve ...

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes