4.20 star(s) 142 Votes
Apr 27, 2021
Sniffing panties is not enough ...
You have to let Cassie talk to Eve after breakfast day 2, so you miss the standard Eve love and Eve sub starts.
Then you can sniff and steal panties and finally get the option to plant camera.
You need the "creepy" camera path for some achievements ...
Thank you very much.
So I guess that neither with the Dual Path I can install cameras.
On the contrary I've seen the pegging scene, but not the other reaction you wrote (if MC assaults Eve, but Cassie doesn't assault him). I'll try it!

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
We learn later in the game that Eve and Cassie have a secret sexual and romantic relationship.
At the start of the game Eve is jealous when Cassie flirts with mc and vice versa.
Both Eve and Cassie want the mc and can start a love route with mc where they both suggest to not tell the other girl and keep the relation secret, so cheating on their lesbian partner. Eve will suggest to double time Cassie when she knows that mc has a relation with Cassie, but later mc is blamed for cheating ...

You probably can find a subset of stories where the characters seem to grow psychologically, but there are also other combinations where the characters just appear like a group of shizophrenic psychos with unpredictable behaviour ... especially Cassie when she is on the dom path and mc when he dominates Eve ...
You have a... very personal lecture of the story and characters...

Some that even have no reality in the game.

Eve didn't really suggest to double time Cassie, it was clearly a joke and/or a test for Jack.

People lie. So do my characters.
Are you sure that what is said is the truth?

For example, In the dual love path, Cassie presents the relationship she has with Eve as purely physical. They love each other but not THAT kind of love.
However, on another path on day 6, she can tell you that they are indeed lovers.

Which is true?

A, B or Obiwan Kenobi?

Jack starts the game as a selfish, prideful prick.
You can trust him.
The girls have their own stories with shame and secrets.
You can't trust them either.

• Thinking Face
  • Hey there
Reactions: BBZ01 and Glooskabe

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod update status:

Day 3 and revised Day 2 are now completed and uploaded for testing. Re-download, extract, and install (overwriting as necessary). I'm moving on to Day 4.

Testers: Please start from New Game (to fully test all of Day 2 revisions) and please report any bugs found in ChoiceGuide of Day 1 thru Day 3 (to date absolutely none have been reported).

Link is in the OP listed as "Multi-Mod". You can always get information and details there. In the mod's thread OP you'll see prominent green text which will let you know the current status of the ChoiceGuide progression (updated frequently). Again, all other features of SanchoMod are complete. Regards.

Last edited:

V o i d

Jul 12, 2020
Wanted to ask this one to Captain for some time, still on the controversial bad ending subject. See, I agree with the minor group who doesn't complain about how the bad ending is an outcome of our choices, in the way I see it, it's pretty clear that the "wrong" dialogue choices subtly imply that MC actually doesn't really care about Cassie (and Eve by consequence), I guess that's the main point where people diverge.

Personally I think that there are two or three moments that strongly imply this, IIRC are the moments where the MC doesn't says he loves/cares about Cassie in the morning ( "I'm sorry" vs "so.. how was the shower?", where he chooses to change the subject since he doesn't want to deal with emotional responsability over others. That was my interpretation and for me it makes sense, through our lifes we confront moments like these even if not in romantic relationships, but with family and friends and etc.

On the other hand, since I believe that was your intention (and that I got it right ofc) I agree with the line of thought of people who complain that two of the key moments are more based on randomness than revealing some sort of Jack negligence, those two being the choice of Eve over Cassie at the lingerie store AND the "I don't accept it" at Eve's bed. See, making the "wrong" choices at these two moments doesn't mean that the player is playing on the perspective of "doesn't matter I want the sex scenes". And I don't think it's fair to point out a player is oblivious to the main concept of emotional responsability aforementioned, putting things on this perspective makes things look way to extremes, either the player doesn't give a fuck and it's complaining for empty reasons or he made the right choices and avoided the bad ending because he's empathetic enough to care about another human being(s).

That being said I wanted to ask Captain if when he made those both scenes what he was trying to present to us the players, if it was the fact that shit, sometimes in life a random choice even if with good itentions can create a butterfly effect that generate awful outcomes OR if the Cap. wanted to emphasize the egoist part of MC personality (or Both options).

Ofc, my interpretation can be totally wrong, and if I'm wrong that's good because I'd love to think again about the real intentions and meaning of this route. In all cases, I believe this game is a great success due the fact that it really provokes us to think about life and how we deal with our interactions on day to day, it made me review from a new perspective some bad moments where I made huge mistakes and also good moments where I was a decent / (maybe) good human being, and I'm thankful for that.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Wanted to ask this one to Captain for some time, still on the controversial bad ending subject. See, I agree with the minor group who doesn't complain about how the bad ending is an outcome of our choices, in the way I see it, it's pretty clear that the "wrong" dialogue choices subtly imply that MC actually doesn't really care about Cassie (and Eve by consequence), I guess that's the main point where people diverge.

Personally I think that there are two or three moments that strongly imply this, IIRC are the moments where the MC doesn't says he loves/cares about Cassie in the morning ( "I'm sorry" vs "so.. how was the shower?", where he chooses to change the subject since he doesn't want to deal with emotional responsability over others. That was my interpretation and for me it makes sense, through our lifes we confront moments like these even if not in romantic relationships, but with family and friends and etc.

On the other hand, since I believe that was your intention (and that I got it right ofc) I agree with the line of thought of people who complain that two of the key moments are more based on randomness than revealing some sort of Jack negligence, those two being the choice of Eve over Cassie at the lingerie store AND the "I don't accept it" at Eve's bed. See, making the "wrong" choices at these two moments doesn't mean that the player is playing on the perspective of "doesn't matter I want the sex scenes". And I don't think it's fair to point out a player is oblivious to the main concept of emotional responsability aforementioned, putting things on this perspective makes things look way to extremes, either the player doesn't give a fuck and it's complaining for empty reasons or he made the right choices and avoided the bad ending because he's empathetic enough to care about another human being(s).

That being said I wanted to ask Captain if when he made those both scenes what he was trying to present to us the players, if it was the fact that shit, sometimes in life a random choice even if with good itentions can create a butterfly effect that generate awful outcomes OR if the Cap. wanted to emphasize the egoist part of MC personality (or Both options).

Ofc, my interpretation can be totally wrong, and if I'm wrong that's good because I'd love to think again about the real intentions and meaning of this route. In all cases, I believe this game is a great success due the fact that it really provokes us to think about life and how we deal with our interactions on day to day, it made me review from a new perspective some bad moments where I made huge mistakes and also good moments where I was a decent / (maybe) good human being, and I'm thankful for that.

It's a bit of everything.

Let's take the choice of talking to Eve or Cassie in the lingerie shop.
If the player chose Eve, he deliberately chose to pursue her rather than Cassie.
He has already made his choice. Despite having the beginning of something with Cassie, he chooses to go pursue Eve.
If he chooses Cassie, his story with Eve will impose herself later and he is more a victim of fate than an asshole that decide to cheat on his girlfriend just a few hours after their first kiss.
We could argue that he still is an asshole. But just a little less.

So, no, it's not random. It's a deliberate choice that will hurt Cassie. Jack knows that and still makes that choice.

And Cassie knows that too.
Cassie knows everything. Eve told her.

The "I don't accept it" or its alternative shows that Jack doesn't want to hurt any of the girls. He probably hasn't completely grasped the nature of their particular bond but he knows that the girls need each other more than they need him. That's the option that shows that he did actually grow a bit since the start of the game and is not the egotistic asshole he was three days ago anymore.

However, all these choices only lead to Cassie leaving the house.
The fact that it happens at a moment where no one suspects how crazy Luke and his brothers are is what pushes the scene into horror.
Had it happened a day later. Cassie wouldn't have walked to the bus stop. She would have called a taxi or asked for her father to drop by and would have been safe. Days later, she would have rekindled her relationship with Eve as if nothing happened. Jack however would have been left on the side, definitively.

So it's a bit of both.
If you don't make the right choices, Jack isn't the nice guy both girls are in love with.
But the kidnapping and aggression and everything else is, of course, completely out of his control.

I hope it'll make sense.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020

I think what a lot of people are missing with the choice in the shop is that while it doesn't necesseraly means a lot from Jack's PoV, it does from Cassie's. And they have a hard time to put themselves in her shoes.
The mn Jack and Eve decide to be together on that route he ignores her a couple of times. Of course from his PoV it's not from him not caring, but from hers ? Imagine what she must think ? I assure you she would have had the movie of the last two days replaying in repeat since she surprised them that morning.
There are also some very crucial informations being given in the shop by Cassie that Jack reuses. Is it random ? Yes, sure, but so is life.
I can't say I've been exactly in Jack's shoes in my life but I have had to use informations given to me to argue about something with previous exes, sometimes said infos given completely at random. It's what happens here. It's also important to understand why not trying to have sexy fun but instead talk to Cassie is so important the previous night. Again, you learn some stuff about her.
As for asking Cassie if she's alright instead of deflecting, and telling Eve "I don't accept this" and "it wasn't easy", those choices instead of the other ones shows that he's finally starting to emphatize with others and has stop being a selfish dick. He's still a moron, but one that is starting to actually try to open up to others and show some care.

Is it a lot of informations that make sense in retrospect ? Sure. But ask yourself this ? Did you pay attention the first time ? Or did you just try to get both girls and didn't really thought "well that could go wrong" and just cruised ?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
is there a way to have both the girls and avoid bad things happen to them? thanks there is no updatefd walkthrough.or i cant find any

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
We were talking about the incest patch. Lewd Patcher was down so someone linked theres but it wasn't working in starting a new game.

I never use walkthrough mods.
So just to clarify is the patch supposed to make them blood related or is still adopted and he just calls her sister? Cause i had the patch installed and it clearly states they are not actually related so i was a bit confused.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So just to clarify is the patch supposed to make them blood related or is still adopted and he just calls her sister? Cause i had the patch installed and it clearly states they are not actually related so i was a bit confused.
For some reason it doesn't work on a new game.

Whoever made the patch didn't do a very good job so she still remains adopted.

Reactions: unavailable

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
For some reason it doesn't work on a new game.

Whoever made the patch didn't do a very good job so she still remains adopted.
I am not sure she is adopted at all. The intro suggests she is not, probably to avoid problems with step-cest :
off "We're not really related, but for everyone, she is my sister."
off "Our families were neighbours and close friends."
off "Close enough for us to grow up together."
off "We got to the same school, the same classes, spent our vacation and holidays together..."
off "We were eight years old when her parents died in a stupid car accident."
off "Without any family left, she was alone."
off "Taking her in was a no brainer."
off "She was already a part of the family anyway."
off "Mom and Dad have been talking about legally adopting her for a few years now."
off "They were just waiting for her to be of age to make that kind of decision."
off "I guess it's going to happen soon."
off "It's just a bunch of words on a piece of paper."
off "It's already been quite some time that she calls us Mom, Dad... and moron."
off "So yeah, she's my sister. I'm not sure how I feel about that."
The mc tells the player so much bullshit about Eve at the start, maybe he is fooling the player (and patreon) with all the adoption talk, too.
Eve's reaction in several sexual scenes matches that of a blood related sibling in fear of incest ...
On the other side Steve says on phone : "You two aren't even related by blood. Nothing is really stopping you."

Last edited:

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
anyone have an eve sub love and cassie love path save they could share for me, mine disappeared. one that ends at the end of the previous update please

V o i d

Jul 12, 2020
If you don't make the right choices, Jack isn't the nice guy both girls are in love with.

I hope it'll make sense.
Sure ! Thanks for the in dept answer cap., it made a lot of sense. Making myself clear that my point wasn't of any disagreement to the way the narrative was established nor being troubled with the possible randomness of events (so is life). It was more of a subjective personal view of - before your answer - where I thought that the "I'm sorry vs So.. how was the shower" moments and alikes showed more the "core" of Jack character than the ones you gave me your points. Again thanks for answering and for providing this VN experience with the toughts it provokes.

Edit:

So, no, it's not random. It's a deliberate choice that will hurt Cassie. Jack knows that and still makes that choice.

And Cassie knows that too.
Cassie knows everything. Eve told her.
Sorry if I misunderstood here, that means that Eve told about their first kiss to Cassie before the lingerie store ?

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

V o i d

Jul 12, 2020
(Damn I wrote a lot, sorry about that.)

I think what a lot of people are missing with the choice in the shop is that while it doesn't necesseraly means a lot from Jack's PoV, it does from Cassie's. And they have a hard time to put themselves in her shoes.
The mn Jack and Eve decide to be together on that route he ignores her a couple of times. Of course from his PoV it's not from him not caring, but from hers ? Imagine what she must think ? I assure you she would have had the movie of the last two days replaying in repeat since she surprised them that morning.

There are also some very crucial informations being given in the shop by Cassie that Jack reuses. Is it random ? Yes, sure, but so is life.
Hey, I guess in truth we agree in many points here.

First, valid point about trying to put ourselves in Cassie's shoulders, by the comments I remember reading here on the thread it indeed is something that tends to be overshadowed. IIRC in the dual love path Cassie doesn't know that Jack went to talk with Eve over she, it would be another story if she Indeed had known that, so that's not something that Cassie would think about later. That was my first impression, but after reading Cap. reply about the same point made me willing to rethink my perspectives of this scene.

On the same side, when thinking that going to talk with Cassie would have some sort of positive outcome since their talk is meaningful AND it wasn't something planned as you said. As you said² the randomness sometimes is part of life, I have no objection to that neither find any trouble with that

It's also important to understand why not trying to have sexy fun but instead talk to Cassie is so important the previous night. Again, you learn some stuff about her.
About here, I think it's the same point I made to Captain on my reply. I believe we are on the same page here, it's pretty evident that choosing the sexy fun implies how Jack sees Cassie and the whole situation, how he prioritizes his own interests over the well being of other people. That's was my point that maybe I didn't make myself clear on my first post (not a native english sp... blah blah blah). This "sexy fun" moment and the others where Jack deflects Cassie (things that also happen on the Solo Cassie love path) like the " I'm sorry vs so how was the shower" make very clear how Jack is dealing with the whole situation and how he is a self-centered person who gives zero fucks about others, yet they differ in.. "intensity" let's say from the other ones.

The lingerie and "I don't accept" just... don't prove this same thing that Jack doesn't give a fuck, - That Much at least -. Let's say that in my perspective the first examples shows a big asshole while these other two are an low-to-average asshole hah. But as you said, maybe I didn't pay the necessary level of attention to understand that these scenarios are not that different at all, also Cap gave me some food for tought.

Is it a lot of informations that make sense in retrospect ? Sure. But ask yourself this ? Did you pay attention the first time ? Or did you just try to get both girls and didn't really thought "well that could go wrong" and just cruised ?
By reading the thread I guess it's fair to say that the majority of players who complained about the bad ending fitted the second case you said, the reflection the bad ending provokes it's a hard pill to swallow for the player. Yet I believe in some few specific cases people who complained were aware of the dichotomy of jack lack of empathy and emotional responsability over others (even if he questions about that and his attitudes sometimes) VS the gradually improving Jack, yet felt bad for the harshness of the ending.

So, my point may seem irrelevant at all but I hope I'm being clearer now. I guess it's important to recognize that not everyone who complained about the bad ending is necessarly complaining because they got disappointed that their harem fuckfest didn't happen. Assuming & Pointing out that everyone who felt bad about the ending fits on this same bag solely by complaining doesn't seem to be a good way to start productve discussions, wich I think it's one of the greatest qualities of this VN, it inspires into thinking about human relations and discussing with other people.

About my experience, the Dual Love route was my second play, I'm almost sure that when I got to the Key choice between Eve and Cassie I "cheated" and read both outcomes then decided for Cassie due to the quality of the interaction. Personally, my first route was Eve solo Love after avoiding the start of Cassie dom path, since I played the most close to how I would act in real life (call me a chicken, I wouldn't kiss cassie hah).

I didn't felt bothered by the game and the events at all, got me more intrigued I think. If something got close to bother I would say it's the full asshole and the Psychotic Knight one, yet this last one has a unique sad moment about Jack wich I think it's crucial to the game and to understand Jack Psyche, it bothered me more of the sadness and probable outcomes it will have, nothing on the sense of rage quitting or disagreeing with the narrative.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes