• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Just to say that for the Eve love (only) path you don't have to kiss Cassie as noted in the walkthrough, so you don't have to cheat on her. I don't know if this is a new bit of coding in the recent release but if so I'm happy to see it. :)
If you don't kiss Cassie on day 2, you cannot kiss Eve that night when she watches a movie ... so you miss that scene.
I think Cassie tells Eve about her kiss and so motivates Eve to battle for mc ...
To continue the discussion ...

Not kissing Cassie and Eve costs affection :
Cassie kiss = +5 Cassie aff, +2 Eve aff
Eve kiss = +5 Eve aff
In sum I think you get 6 or 7 Eve affection less when not kissing them.
Additionally there are no shop events if you are on no path for Cassie and Eve at that time which costs additional affection.

On day 3 at night Eve visits you and you need more than 30 Eve affection to continue on love path. This can get very close ... I remember when not kissing reaching this point several times with exactly 30 Eve affection, so 1 point too short.
When in doubt, start a new game and buy beer (+1 Eve aff) instead of wine.

Last edited:

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I don't have the mod installed ...
In ren'py you usually can click the X to close the window to quit ... you get a safety dialog if you really want to quit.
I guess I'll have to switch to windowed mode with Alt+Enter and then close the app getting this confirmation warning you've mentioned, but this is quite surprising. It's the first time I see it, but I can can live with it :)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
On the hate route the mc fantasizes about drugging the girls in future to rape them, e.g. by serving spiced cocktails near the pool. Besides the rape there is the danger that the girls can accidently drown in the pool while being unconscious ... in real life there are already enough people drowning accidently in pool or bathtube just because they are drunk from alcohol ...

Maybe Eve and Cassie could kick the mc in a sensitive region to clear his mind and bring him back to reality before shit happens ...

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Regarding achievements :
It would be nice to get an ingame notification when reaching an achievement point, even if the achievement was already unlocked before, e.g.
- renpy.notify("You already unlocked this achievement in a previous game :\n"+title) or
- maybe just in brackets : renpy.notify("(Achievement :\n"+title+")")

Achievements in the game can be like landmarks when following certain paths ...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Regarding achievements :
It would be nice to get an ingame notification when reaching an achievement point, even if the achievement was already unlocked before, e.g.
- renpy.notify("You already unlocked this achievement in a previous game :\n"+title) or
- maybe just in brackets : renpy.notify("(Achievement :\n"+title+")")

Achievements in the game can be like landmarks when following certain paths ...
Well, you can DL the mod, it has audio cue. You don't even have to use any other features, turn them all off and use the CheevoNotifications :)

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Hello I have a tiny complaint about the scenes in this new update.

Of course I know is hard to make all scenes blend together nicely if you have multiple paths but I found odd going, from the super dramatic scene when we discovered about Kelly's mom during breakfast and then the very next scene is Jack looking on google how to last longer in bed I mean...that scene was hearthbreaking and the sudden change on tone was a little weird....

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Hello I have a tiny complaint about the scenes in this new update.

Of course I know is hard to make all scenes blend together nicely if you have multiple paths but I found odd going, from the super dramatic scene when we discovered about Kelly's mom during breakfast and then the very next scene is Jack looking on google how to last longer in bed I mean...that scene was hearthbreaking and the sudden change on tone was a little weird....
I should add some indication that time has passed.
In the alternative version, I explain that some time has passed since breakfast, but it's missing in this version.
I'll see to add something that will make clear that they had the time to cool down.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
At the start of Day 6 script new paths are defined ...

Code:
    if sis_sub_love_path == True and ep5domstayed == True:
        $ dual_sub_path = True

if sis_love_path == True and ep5domstayed == True:
        $ weird_triangle_path = True
They probably refer to 5.21 "Sadly, in the shadows." and 5.25 "Sadly, in the shadows again." where at day 5 night in living room dom Cassie watches mc and Eve make love (Eve (sub) love path).

The next day dom Cassie approaches mc to switch :
6.09 "I'll do whatever you want me to." (sf_dom_path and sis_sub_love_path)
6.10 "I will make it worthwhile." (sf_dom_path and sis_love_path)

Here the weaker condition sf_dom_path is used instead of ep5domstayed ... this looks inconsistent unless there are more Cassie dom switch variations besides dual sub path and weird triangle path.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I know of the Throuple path but now we have Kelly in. So now, is that turning into a harem or something?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I know of the Throuple path but now we have Kelly in. So now, is that turning into a harem or something?
If there are harem paths (triple love, dom, sub), they will still be only a few among many other paths.
AfaIk : So far Kelly is only available (for a kiss) if mc is not on a love, dom or sub path with Cassie or Eve.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote: Obviously many choices have irreversible consequences, but know that if/when juggling CassieLovePath in Day 5 forward, the choice made in Day 4 night in her room ( Cuddle / Kiss ) is rather important. If you're currently on a desired path that may include the CassieLovePath, it's highly suggested you make a save point here. I've had to circle back in the mod's code to note it's importance as not only relevant in a key portion of Day 5, but in a ton of Day 6's content/ramifications. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod update status:

Day 5 and revised Day 2 thru Day 4 now completed and uploaded for testing. Re-download, extract, and install (overwriting as necessary). I'm moving on to Day 6 soon.

Testers: Please start from New Game (to fully test revisions) and please report any bugs found in ChoiceGuide of Day 1 thru end of Day 5.

Link is in the OP listed as "Multi-Mod". You can always get information and details there. In the mod's thread OP you'll see prominent green text which will let you know the current status of the ChoiceGuide progression (updated frequently). Again, all other features of SanchoMod are complete. Regards.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I played through the game until I finally unlocked all the available achievements ...
Is there any relevant content like lewd scenes which is not represented by an achievement?

It would be nice if 100% achievements unlocked would be equivalent to 100% content seen.

Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I installed the incest patch but it still says childhood friend. How do I get it to work?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I installed the incest patch but it still says childhood friend. How do I get it to work?
You don't really need an incest patch ... at start just imagine the mc is lying to you that his sister is maybe adopted ... and don't believe the other stories about her ... for all relevant (lewd) scenes in the game she is his sister ...

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes