4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
My game ended at day 4, is this some bug?
Did you try to play without incest patch?
There is an early bad ending if you try to do love path with Eve and Cassie and don't manage to get on the dual love path, but this ends 3-4 years after the start of the game (failed dual love path bad ending) ... all other paths (incl successful dual love path) don't have endings so far and go into day 6.

Last edited:

Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
Did you try to play without incest patch?
There is an early bad ending if you try to do love path with Eve and Cassie and don't manage to get on the dual love path, but this ends 3-4 years after the start of the game (failed dual love path bad ending) ... all other paths (incl successful dual love path) don't have endings so far and go into day 6.
I tried to play with the incest patch (that didn't work). I went sub Eve/love cassie no kelly as outlined in the downloadble detailed walkthrough and my game just ended after thighfucking Eve with a "end of game here, return next patch" with just a return to main menu option. I'm guessing the patch is fucking it up somewhat.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I tried to play with the incest patch (that didn't work). I went sub Eve/love cassie no kelly as outlined in the downloadble detailed walkthrough and my game just ended after thighfucking Eve with a "end of game here, return next patch" with just a return to main menu option. I'm guessing the patch is fucking it up somewhat.
Try to play with a clean installation without the patch ... and start a new game.
The No-Incest lines are only at the start ... in the game it is all "it's so wrong ... we are brother and sister ... we shall not do this" incest talk ... and you play the start only once ... for the 18 paths and 80+ achievements you make a save at day 2 after breakfast and start from there.

If you check the last pages there are numerous posts that the incest patch does not work or only work under certain conditions.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
How much content is there compared to the last update (5.something) ? Because I'm not sure I want to bother to go all the way back to the "threesome" scene if there isn't much after that. Changelog doesn't say anything so.

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Dev Update #118

As planned, I spent the week working on creating characters and environments.
Not much to say. Problems were encountered and solved. For now, I'm satisfied with what I've put together.
I still have a couple of environments and characters to work on but I should be able to start writing for day 6 part 2 this week.
There will be only 8 scenes in part 2 but it's packed with moments I can't wait to tell. I've been rehashing them so much that it's just waiting to burst out. As usual, my biggest problem will probably be not to get carried away. Or at least, not too much.

You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes