4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

Scene 13 is fully posed and rendering is almost complete.
I tried some new things on the second half of the scene and experimented a bit. It's the first scene where I kind of show another point of view than Jack's. I hope it won't feel weird.
So far, I'm fairly satisfied with how it come out.

I'm working on scene 14.
I have a first draft for the first half of the scene.
If I stick to my plan, scene 14 should be pretty easy to write and pose. However, as I was reviewing my preliminary notes, I felt like something is missing. I need to make it more interesting.
That's a problem that comes with splitting further from my original plan. That scene was supposed to be encased between two other more interesting events. It was perfect like that. But it's now the last scene of that path for that release. So it needs to have some form of intensity. We're not talking about a cliffhanger but at least some kind of movement.
For now, I have no idea how I'll do that but I'm not overly worried. I'll sleep on it and find something.

The quick sum up :
  • Day 6 Part 2 will contain 8 scenes (Scenes 11 to 18).
  • Scenes 11, 12 and 13 are written. Half of scene 14 is drafted.
  • Scenes 11, 12 and 13 are posed. A few shots of scene 13 have still to render.
  • Scenes 11 and 12 are logic ready.
  • 8437 words, 1095 lines of code. 239 shots are posed, 229 are rendered.
  • I'm currently writing scene 14.

You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Dev Update #130

Scene 14 is written and cut. I'm currently working on the posing.
It ended up being a rather short scene with about 1500 words.
There isn't much action and it's more of a discussion scene with minimal interaction. The posing should be rather simple and quick to deal with. The problem will be to find a way to bring enough variation to the renders so that the whole thing isn't too repetitive and boring as hell.
That too is a new problem for me. As I try to improve my render per word ratio and do more renders... I render some rather redundant and boring stuff. And I'm not even sure it'll work. I'll really need your feedback on that point once that update will be released.
Anyway, I expect to finish the posing and the rendering of scene 14 this week. After that, I'll either code them and send them to proofreading or jump directly on writing scene 15 which should be much more interesting.

The quick sum up :
  • Scenes 11 to 14 are written.
  • Scenes 11, 12 and 13 are posed and rendered.
  • 8923 words, 1095 lines of code. 251 shots are posed, 244 are rendered, 42 more are planned.
  • I'm currently posing scene 14.

The Naughty Captain.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Just finished first run of this.
Got very bad, in a horrible way.
No words can truly convey.
Not my taste, at all.
I have, fortunately, not seen that ending but know where it went. And fortunately, he had the good taste to allude to those bad things instead of showing the worst!

Reactions: MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I have, fortunately, not seen that ending but know where it went. And fortunately, he had the good taste to allude to those bad things instead of showing the worst!
Greatful You did not expiriance it.
Would not wish it on any one, ever.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is not getting believable reactions and even after becoming a very good,
kind and upstanding provider to both girls,
unless MC makes a lot of leaps of faith in their direction,
putting his pride and his livelyhood on the chopping block of babes who
previously have given him lip serrvice and dissent, his life turns into a nightmare.
Nothing to do to stop stupid girls whoring themselves around by going to bully/bitch parties.

Reactions: jajayala

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Dev Update #131

Scene 14 is fully posed.
I should be done with it but then I may have to go back to it. I'm not completely satisfied with how the scene turned out and I'm thinking of adding a couple more paragraphs and a few renders to it. I'm not sure. It would be just a few lines to bring more context and consistency to the characters. I'm not sure. I'll think about it this weekend.

I'm writing scene 15.
I'm not even half done with the first draft and the scene is pretty intense. It's not an easy one to deal with writing-wise.
The last four scenes of this update will be more challenging to work on, for different reasons.
Scene 15, 16 and 17 are part of the "asshole" branch. I have some big plans for those two paths and I can't afford to fail on those. However, one of those paths is probably the most painful to write and the other one, the most disgusting (you've probably guessed it, it's the true evil one). Getting into the appropriate mindset to write that stuff isn't that easy nor pleasurable.
Scene 18, on the other end, will be the conclusion for the main branch. It will be the biggest scene of the update with several different versions, events and developments. It will be a very special scene and I'm very eager to work on that part. I'm also very impatient to get your feedback about it. It will be interesting.

The quick sum up :
  • Scenes 11 to 14 are written.
  • Scenes 11 to 14 are posed. Some shots from scene 14 have yet to be rendered.
  • 9689 words, 1095 lines of code. 293 shots are posed, 275 are rendered.
  • I'm currently writing scene 15.
The Naughty Captain.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
is always a little sad seeing the dev struggling making something you will never see (in this case the "evil path")

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I for one am glad I saw the bad ending. It showed me that this isn't your cookie cutter fuckfest game and choices have consequences. It also put Kelly in a new light.
Consequences, just are.... in anything.
Just as saying: 'The WInd Blows'

You're into that kinda outcome, enjoy it then.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes