4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is your tipical bitch and up to the point MC holds a passed out drugged summer in his arms,
most heart breaking moment in this game, she and summer are assholes to the dim witted MC.
Also .. the rapists drugging and selling girls are on the prowl all this game.
MC has to make the most of his time with these hotties, you never know when big bad dev gonna
but in and twist this on the edge coming of age story of but hurt knuckle heads into kidnap+rape+murder.

Ragney

Jan 4, 2019
Hey captain can I just say I really love the Cassie dom path, not just because well pegging is a big kink of mine but I really loved the internal thoughts of the MC as he wrestled with his emotions and tried to work out what it all meant to him and how he thinks he is supposed to feel about it vs how he actually feels about it. He isnt like well she fuckd me I am a total slut now he is trying to figure out what it means but doesnt have anyone he is comfortable talking to.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Hey captain can I just say I really love the Cassie dom path, not just because well pegging is a big kink of mine but I really loved the internal thoughts of the MC as he wrestled with his emotions and tried to work out what it all meant to him and how he thinks he is supposed to feel about it vs how he actually feels about it. He isnt like well she fuckd me I am a total slut now he is trying to figure out what it means but doesnt have anyone he is comfortable talking to.
I'm glad you like it !
That path isn't easy to write as I don't have that kind of experience. But I documented myself on various point to write it right.

JM24

May 27, 2021
I also love this path. I hope the dev will keep the hardcore femdom kinks like pegging on this path though. In the previous update it already feels as though Cassie has turned a bit to the soft side, offering MC a blowjob instead of a more dominant act. If the dev no longer plans to have any hardcore stuff on the solo dom path I hope at least he keeps them on the double dom path.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I also love this path. I hope the dev will keep the hardcore femdom kinks like pegging on this path though. In the previous update it already feels as though Cassie has turned a bit to the soft side, offering MC a blowjob instead of a more dominant act. If the dev no longer plans to have any hardcore stuff on the solo dom path I hope at least he keeps them on the double dom path.
I won't spoil it, but you shouldn't be disappointed.
My problem is that with as many paths as I have the content gets quite diluted. I can't offer a scene for every character on every path on every update anymore, and the whole thing still has to make sense in the big picture. It's a problem without a real solution, sadly.

JM24

May 27, 2021
I won't spoil it, but you shouldn't be disappointed.
My problem is that with as many paths as I have the content gets quite diluted. I can't offer a scene for every character on every path on every update anymore, and the whole thing still has to make sense in the big picture. It's a problem without a real solution, sadly.
I totally understand. One of the best things about this game is how real the actions and internal struggles of each character are, so I wouldn't want a pegging scene just for the sake of it. As you said, it needs to make sense and fit into the big picture of the story.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
I kinda like Cassie's special flavor of femdom, I don't see her as a dominant bitch that wants to humiliate you and make you feel like shit, she is more like a queen, someone who is so high above you that demands you to go great lengths to be worthy of her and in return she is willing to please you too. She is like a caring mistress instead of a whip and chain dominatrix I think that's a nice change of pace

Loon74

Mar 14, 2022
I kinda like Cassie's special flavor of femdom, I don't see her as a dominant bitch that wants to humiliate you and make you feel like shit, she is more like a queen, someone who is so high above you that demands you to go great lengths to be worthy of her and in return she is willing to please you too. She is like a caring mistress instead of a whip and chain dominatrix I think that's a nice change of pace
Agreed. It also fits better with the ages mentioned, feels experimental rather than established and (fortunately IMO) lacks the misandrist and sadistic tendencies most usually depicted. I don't think anything stronger would fit narratively and it's a nice take on a dominant rather than a supremacist - coaxing and encouragement rather than demands and positive rather than negative feedback. The former promotes growth where the latter encourages conformity. There is no question who is in charge but neither is depicted as superior. The pegging scene especially brings this home with the inclusion of a feeldo - it's not being done purely to put someone in their place or cause humiliation, it's both a consensual and sensual act to bring pleasure to both.

In case it wasn't already blindingly obivous, I very much like this :D

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
Ah to each his own - makes the world go round - I only played the Cassie dom stuff to get to the Cassie sub stuff.... :) Femdom does not spin my wheels at all....just the opposite.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
That's pretty much how I wanted her to be perceived.

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
That's pretty much how I wanted her to be perceived.
That's nice. Just hoping she will be as strict in her discipline the next time MC steps out of line and disrespects the trust. An OTK hairbrushing wouldn't kill him, but help keep him in line again. :oops:
You've done a great job with this title anyhow, always great updates. We understand the branching issues since they don't grow smaller with time.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I think the very important thing to remember regarding Cassie's take on domination, is that she thinks it's necessary in order to be taken seriously and for a relationship to work. She's a total beginner with a skewed visions of dom/subs dynamics and there are no way at this stage of her life and (lack of) intimate experience that she'd truly make it work in the long run.

It's up to Jack to see how he feels about it, and it comes as rapey in some routes because she isn't very clear on the notion of consent which is a pretty big thing in that world. I'm not even sure she enjoys it all that much, she just thinks she has to do it in order to be "safe".

It's very well done cause that's definitely something we could have experienced in those formative years. Let's be honest, if not these, we sure all made some mistakes in relationships. They're young and they're not perfect, and that makes them all the more endearing.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
What I truly enjoy is the degree of choice in the VN. You can completely change the dynamic between Cassie and MC. The MC is able to create a safe and comforting environment for Cassie where she does not feel the need to be controlling. She can hand the reins to the MC and let go of her fear.

Last edited:

Ragney

Jan 4, 2019
I think the very important thing to remember regarding Cassie's take on domination, is that she thinks it's necessary in order to be taken seriously and for a relationship to work. She's a total beginner with a skewed visions of dom/subs dynamics and there are no way at this stage of her life and (lack of) intimate experience that she'd truly make it work in the long run.

It's up to Jack to see how he feels about it, and it comes as rapey in some routes because she isn't very clear on the notion of consent which is a pretty big thing in that world. I'm not even sure she enjoys it all that much, she just thinks she has to do it in order to be "safe".

It's very well done cause that's definitely something we could have experienced in those formative years. Let's be honest, if not these, we sure all made some mistakes in relationships. They're young and they're not perfect, and that makes them all the more endearing.
IDK at least for the later scenes I think it comes across that she is enjoying herself. That said I agree it does read like she is inexperienced and making it up as she goes along at times it feels like she is doing something its because she thinks its whats shes supposed to do which again along with the way the MC tries to grapple with the situation internally adds to the scenes for me.

Loon74

Mar 14, 2022

Agreed on many levels. The D/s dynamic is established early but it's on the mild side.

Yeah, consent is a pretty big deal. Like 99.9% of everything if you're even just testing it out. There are some points where I'd be considering using a safeword but within the narrative that's not even something they're aware of so it fits. Choice of feeldo rather than a common or garden strapon is unusual (I remember explaining what they are to a friend. She's a lot older than the characters yet had never heard of them) but not unrealistic. It fits with the character shown. Very intelligent, mostly calm and calculated. She looks things up, checks through options and picks what she sees as the best (which it is for the way she is written) then just does it. She feels approachable yet somehow still detached from most people. That's just my impression though from the route I chose. YMMV.

Also agreed on it fitting with what we might have done at that age in the current world without the benefit of hindsight. I wish my learning experiences had gone quite that well but it was still very much an unmentioned thing a couple or few decades ago. The portrayal fits with what I see as folks finding it an interesting idea might look up on the net nowadays if they managed to avoid hardcore German or Japanese fetish BDSM and are in the process of establishing their identity, both in a sexual and non-sexual way. Oh and managed to find useful information as opposed to the typical BS. That's rare.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

As planned, I finished posing scene 16. Some shots have yet to render.
I wrote scene 17.
It's a very short scene (about 750 words) and I planned only 30 shots to illustrate it. I've already assembled the set and worked out the necessary props. Half the scene is already posed I should be able to finish it next Monday or Tuesday morning.
Once done with the posing, I will switch to coding scene 13 to 17. I should be able to finish it before the end of the week and start writing scene 18.
I'm very eager to start working on that scene. That's the last part of this release but it's also a very special and important scene I have no doubt that it will be the biggest scene from v0.6.2, with several variants and... some action. I'm not sure how much time that scene will take me to write and render. It's a very special scene and I can't really talk about its content as I want to keep it a secret, but it's going to be great (if I don't botch it) (let's hope I don't).

The quick sum up :
  • Day 6 Part 2 will contain 8 scenes (Scenes 11 to 18).
  • Scenes 11 to 17 are written.
  • Scenes 11 to 16 are posed and rendered. Half of scene 17 is posed.
  • Scenes 11 and 12 are logic ready.
  • 13 841 words, 1095 lines of code. 452 shots are posed and 425 are rendered, 16 more shots are planned.
  • I'm currently posing scene 17.

You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes