4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Consequences, just are.... in anything.
Just as saying: 'The WInd Blows'

You're into that kinda outcome, enjoy it then.
What I mean is you have to be careful with what you say and do, as in real life. If you were to try to go for 2 girls at the same time in real life it would take a very particular set of circumstances for them to be ok with it. In that regard it's not like those harem games where every girl is a cuck queen. It's more realistic and that's what I enjoy.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
What I mean is you have to be careful with what you say and do, as in real life. If you were to try to go for 2 girls at the same time in real life it would take a very particular set of circumstances for them to be ok with it. In that regard it's not like those harem games where every girl is a cuck queen. It's more realistic and that's what I enjoy.
Irrelevant

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Dev Update #132

Scene 15 is written.
And I'm fairly satisfied with it so far.
I've also cut the script and prepared it for the posing. I planned 76 renders to go along the 2000+ words of the scene.

I started working on the renders.
I had to rework an asset I've already used in earlier chapters of the story. I remade the light to get a more dramatic effect. So far, it seems to work fine and the test renders I produced looked ok. We'll see if it will make the trick in the real renders.
I don't expect any difficulties during the posing as there are few interactions between the characters. The number of clothing simulations I'll have to run should also be reasonable. Fingers crossed I can make some good progress in the coming week.

The quick sum up :
  • Day 6 Part 2 will contain 8 scenes (Scenes 11 to 18).
  • Scenes 11 to 15 are written.
  • Scenes 11 to 14 are posed and rendered.
  • Scenes 11 and 12 are logic ready.
  • 10972 words, 1095 lines of code. 293 shots are posed and rendered
  • I'm currently posing scene 15.

You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod core update

Good afternoon. Just an FYI: mod has been updated to newest version of SanchoMod python core adding new features, polishing the overall experience, revamping the gallery and more. This is a non-critical update but brings it up to snuff for future expansion and efficiencies. Details here if interested. Regards and be well.

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Dev Update #134

I finished posing scene 15 and the last shots did render today.
I started working on scene 16. I did write it but I'm not completely satisfied with the second half of the scene. I think I can do better and I'll rework it this weekend. For now, it is about 2000 words long. I'm thinking about scraping a portion of it that feel useless and boring and adding some content on a more interesting part of the scene.
It's an important scene and I need to get it right. I still hope to have the writing done by the end of the weekend maybe I can even cut and prepare the script for posing and start working on that part on Monday morning.
It's a discussion scene, with no physical interaction between characters, so it should be fairly easy. I just expect to waste time on expressions and body languages subtility.

The quick sum up :
  • Day 6 Part 2 will contain 8 scenes (Scenes 11 to 18).
  • Scenes 11 to 15 are written. Scene 16 is mostly written but I need to rework some parts of it.
  • Scenes 11 to 15 are posed and rendered.
  • Scenes 11 and 12 are logic ready.
  • 12959 words, 1095 lines of code. 369 shots are posed and rendered.
  • I'm currently writing scene 16.

You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain.

Apr 11, 2020
So, pals,

I DID PROMISE A WALKTHROUGH... and now... here you are!! Summer Scent 0.55 walkthrough guide.

50 pages, 15 full paths... it took me a whole week. So enjoy and please don't complain if you run into a few typos.

I just want to add this:

the more paths you play, the more you enjoy the story.
will this work with the latest update of the game?

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Will never understand why will you add such content to a game that was mostly vanilla, guess is time for me to ignore this game.
Such a shame but good luck.
It's not like that. To earn that bad ending you have to treat the girls like shit, ignore their needs, and choose to be an asshole overall. Then, if you manage to do all that you don't see any horrible things happening to the girls you obviously dislike, to begin with.

With the awesome story and sex content, why would you want to be so mean to these beautiful women who need your love?

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes