4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021

ep6_sc3_008.jpg

I met my objectives for this week. I finished posing and rendering scene 17, coded all the scenes up to scene 17, sent the scripts for proofreading and started writing scene 18.

Dealing with scene 18 will take some time.

I've already said that the content of that scene is special. The writing process will also be different from what I'm used to. I'm not quite sure how I'm going to handle this but I'll find a way.

I crafted an ideal version of that scene in my mind and I hope that my expectations aren't too high. I think I can realize everything I planned so far but reality always finds a way to catch up with you.

The quick sum up :
  • Day 6 Part 2 will contain 8 scenes (Scenes 11 to 18).
  • Scenes 11 to 17 are written.
  • Scenes 11 to 17 are posed and rendered.
  • Scenes 11 and 17 are logic ready.
  • 14 390 words, 3074 lines of code. 468 shots are posed and rendered.
  • I'm currently writing scene 18.

You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!

The Naughty Captain.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
So... tried Dual love path using mod, somehow it ended badly on day 5 >_> .... Poor girl

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
So... tried Dual love path using mod, somehow it ended badly on day 5 >_> .... Poor girl
I think is not impossible to go for a dual love path but honestly I think the game intended for the player to choose one girl and go all in on her (while still being nice with the others of course)...

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I think is not impossible to go for a dual love path but honestly I think the game intended for the player to choose one girl and go all in on her (while still being nice with the others of course)...
After using " In-depth Walkthrough " it become possible. And honestly dual love feels like more canonical then solo ones
Yep based on the quasi-symbiotic relationship between Cassie and Eve many agree that the dual love path feels like the canon one
I try to avoid defining a canon and treat each path with the same attention. However, as the Dual Love path is the more advanced of the dual paths, it is the one with the more "exclusive content". Maybe that's why it can feel like it's the canon, or "the way to go."

Reactions: Nurikabe and Antera

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
I try to avoid defining a canon and treat each path with the same attention. However, as the Dual Love path is the more advanced of the dual paths, it is the one with the more "exclusive content". Maybe that's why it can feel like it's the canon, or "the way to go."
You did great by creating intimacy between main trio.. flow goes very well. It feels like those three were create for each other.. Great Job dev..
One question. Do you plan to releases game on Steam ?

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I'm thinking about adding some ingame hints and notifications. I'm not sure what form this will take.
For the amount of routes you have open, an internal hints system would be viable? or you could sell as an extra a mod, or as the user says, a written wt, are ways to get some extra money without hindering the development or without changing much the game between versions.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
For the amount of routes you have open, an internal hints system would be viable? or you could sell as an extra a mod, or as the user says, a written wt, are ways to get some extra money without hindering the development or without changing much the game between versions.
There is always a way. The question would rather be: How much time and effort would it take to code such a feature?
A written walkthrough would probably be easier to put together, but an in-game system would probably easier to use for the player. I'll have to think about it.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
There is always a way. The question would rather be: How much time and effort would it take to code such a feature?
A written walkthrough would probably be easier to put together, but an in-game system would probably easier to use for the player. I'll have to think about it.
Don't think too hard: a written WT is the most sensible option (and indeed needed).
You should spend your time working on the story rather than on an in-game feature that wouldn't be essential. That's just how I see it.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I don't know if it's easier for the player, in the case of hints, because I can imagine how to put the hints in, for example, giving Cassie a foot massage... you would need several lines just to put the titles of what that can open!

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Dev Update #138

I'm still writing scene 18.
It's about 4200 words long at the moment. I think that it represents 35% or maybe 40% of the whole scene. I've been a bit slow at the start of the week, faster the few last days.
I always knew that scene 18 would be the largest scene of that update but I'm afraid she could get "too big". I'm considering my options, maybe I can push some content to a future update or completely remove some useless stuff. I don't want to remove anything meaningful though, I can only move around what I would call the "flavour content".
I'll work a bit this weekend and will probably spend the whole of next week on that task too, but I hope to be done with the writing next Friday.
There will be a lot of shots to pose. The scene will probably hit the 10k words. This means that with my current render per word objectives, I will have something like 300 to 350 shots to pose. I'll see if I can lower that numbers by reusing some shots or using some dynamics for longer sequences, but there is no doubt that the posing will take some time. Maybe it's time to pull a few all-nighters.

The quick sum up :
  • Day 6 Part 2 will contain 8 scenes (Scenes 11 to 18).
  • Scenes 11 to 17 are written.
  • Scenes 11 to 17 are posed and rendered.
  • Scenes 11 and 17 are logic ready.
  • 18 138 words, 3074 lines of code. 468 shots are posed and rendered.
  • I'm currently writing scene 18.

You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes