4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
We'll see. It's something difficult for Jack to confess. And I can't just wing it. I have a few ideas. Not sure they're good enough though.
Yeah, I don't want to play the asshole route. So far I've done Eve love with Cassie and Kelly support, Cassie love with Eve and Kelly support and my favourite Kelly love and support both Eve and Cassie. Don't think I'll change now... So far I don't get how he can disbelieve the rumours about Cassie but believe them about Eve when the narrative is that they were best friends. Personally I support a best friend even if they do something stupid and end up in a dark place. The 1 exception being if I end up on the recieving end...

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Yeah, I don't want to play the asshole route. So far I've done Eve love with Cassie and Kelly support, Cassie love with Eve and Kelly support and my favourite Kelly love and support both Eve and Cassie. Don't think I'll change now...
I know that the asshole paths are the less played. That's why I'm thinking of including these parts of the background in other paths as well.

So far I don't get how he can disbelieve the rumours about Cassie but believe them about Eve when the narrative is that they were best friends. Personally I support a best friend even if they do something stupid and end up in a dark place. The 1 exception being if I end up on the recieving end...
I think it makes more sense once you've heard Jack's confession, if I may call it that way.

Reactions: BBZ01

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I know that the asshole paths are the less played. That's why I'm thinking of including these parts of the background in other paths as well.

I think it makes more sense once you've heard Jack's confession, if I may call it that way.
Please let us know once you decide one way or the other (whether you will or will not include those parts in the other paths), so I know if I should ask for spoilers about it or just wait for it to come naturally in the paths I play. I don't think I can bring myself to play the asshole paths, it just doesn't mash well with why I plays VNs.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The girls keep doing their morning running to give any and all creeps apples for their eye
and keep coming home drunk and almost soulless from their goin out partying escapades.
A steady diet of this and you will get our MC wondering just how much of a skank each of them is.
They do not start to open up about what it is that draws them to the seedy clubs: gropes and attention.
Fact is, they are O.K. to accept a ted bundy as a boyfriend and MC has to get daggers for standing up to lunacy.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
The girls keep doing their morning running to give any and all creeps apples for their eye
and keep coming home drunk and almost soulless from their goin out partying escapades.
A steady diet of this and you will get our MC wondering just how much of a skank each of them is.
They do not start to open up about what it is that draws them to the seedy clubs: gropes and attention.
Fact is, they are O.K. to accept a ted bundy as a boyfriend and MC has to get daggers for standing up to lunacy.
what the actual fuck

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Please let us know once you decide one way or the other (whether you will or will not include those parts in the other paths), so I know if I should ask for spoilers about it or just wait for it to come naturally in the paths I play. I don't think I can bring myself to play the asshole paths, it just doesn't mash well with why I plays VNs.
Yeah, same...

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Yeah, same...

I will!

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
I have no idea why this game remained hidden from me for so long, but by chance I came across it and played it for the first time last night.

The individual characters are just great and the whole story is just excitingly told.

Something happened in the past, and we slowly bring light into the dark.

But although I assumed all the time I'm on the way to a relationship with the sister of the MC, suddenly everything gets out of control, worse happens and I have a bad ending, which leaves me completely surprised and shocked.

Wow. That was unexpected!

Doni94

Dec 29, 2018
since only the last scene is remaining, what is the tentative date of arrival for the next release?
From the last dev update :

" Working on the posing I realized that I made a mistake. There is a part of the scene that I just won't be able to render. That part is about 1.5k words and 50 shots long. I'll have to rewrite it."

" I cut it and prepared the script for posing. I planned 356 shots. About one hundred and fifty of these shots are going to be painful to work on as they contain a lot of characters, and clothes in need of simulation to fit properly. The other two hundred shots will be easier to deal with as they won't contain as many characters."'

I would guess by the end of this month or middle june the update will be ready !

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
since only the last scene is remaining, what is the tentative date of arrival for the next release?
As soon as it's ready !
The sooner the better but I don't want to compromise on the quality I aim for.

From the last dev update :

" Working on the posing I realized that I made a mistake. There is a part of the scene that I just won't be able to render. That part is about 1.5k words and 50 shots long. I'll have to rewrite it."

" I cut it and prepared the script for posing. I planned 356 shots. About one hundred and fifty of these shots are going to be painful to work on as they contain a lot of characters, and clothes in need of simulation to fit properly. The other two hundred shots will be easier to deal with as they won't contain as many characters."'

I would guess by the end of this month or middle june the update will be ready !
I won't give any eta, but that sounds like a decent analysis.

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Dev Update #141

The first week of posing scene 18 is over. I've barely posed 52 shots, but they were of the difficult kind. I hope to speed up the process next week as the nature of the poses will change.
In Scene 18, 5 people are having lunch in a restaurant. The first 50 shots were essentially an introduction, with every character standing. I tried to lower the number of simulations required by limiting the amplitude of movements of the characters but there was still a lot to simulate.
But I've reached a part where they are sitting around a table. That should reduce even further the necessity for simulating the clothes.
50 shots later the action will move to a more intimate place with only two characters.
It's still going to take some time, however.
On the positive side, I've also started rendering, and so far, the renders look pretty good. I had to rework the light a bit on pretty much every room of the set, but it was worth it. My previous iteration of the lighting was more realistic but also a bit too dim and flat.
I'm going back to work, maybe I can pose a couple more shots before my shut-eye time.

The quick sum up :
  • Day 6 Part 2 will contain 8 scenes (Scenes 11 to 18).
  • Scenes 11 to 18 are written.
  • Scenes 11 to 17 are posed and rendered.
  • Scenes 11 and 17 are logic ready.
  • 26 453 words, 3074 lines of code. 520 shots are posed and 512 are rendered, 304 more are planned.
  • I'm currently posing scene 18.

You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
As you should because there are precise moments where MC has to step in even tho he is not into this or that girl.
MC has to steer clear of game overs based most of them on little interest in this or that girl.
When your future in this game hinges on standing up for girls even outside your interest domain,
you better use any and all information tid bits you can muster.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: The Naughty Captain

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I see, I rely way too much on the walkthrough.
We've told many times the walkthrough maker that kissing Cassie isn't required to get on the Eve's path but since you miss a kissing scene with Eve if you don't kiss Cassie he remains adamant to keep it that way. It seems he cares more for seeing all the possible scenes than for narrative coherence.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Those two girls are joined at the hip, they shower together and play mind games about it with MC.
MC has to engage them both to keep himself on the engaged and trying side of things,
because should anyone care about plot and narrative value, MC starts off as a dick grumpy asshole.

What is the point in staying that way all throughout?
You will be heading straight into a game over.

The fact that gamers can refuse to play and reject any egagement in meaningful character building choices,
complacent in staying the dick MC is in the beginning, does not warrant a satisfactory run through this game.

Reactions: CircaAD
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes