4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
damn...I hope the pegging path doesn't evolve into ball busting :oops:

I think its possible depending on how you play.
As far as I saw it, it went like this

Pegging more feeling based (you agreeing but enjoying it)
Pegging didn't like it - she apologizes and says she never intended or wanted to hurt you and is very sorry.
Pegging forced - you don't like it , in one option she gets to you to blow the dildo before using it on you.
If you don't like it, she tells you, you should have known to get it wet first and to get use to it or be ready for next time.
I don't recall how it went but she is more the dominant one outside of bdsm. (meaning you don't have the option to say no)

I can see it as an option "if" you are looking for it.
I liked how the pegging scene had so many different outcomes.
It lets you guess how these may play out later.
It was nice to see it done with an enjoying one and one you didn't and she is sorry for hurting you.
Although that there is just my opinion. :)

Reactions: BayJay47

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

I rewrote the problematic segment.
I got a bit carried away and wrote more than planned. As a consequence, the scene gained about 1200 words and 25 renders. I'm not sure how to feel about it. The new version of the segment is better than the previous one and I'm keeping it. However, that segment is now way larger than the other ones. I'll have to review the other segments to see if I can improve them or if I have to rewrite anything to better balance the content. I should reach the next segment early next week. I'll then advise.
Posing wise.
I've lost a lot of time trying to do pressure morphs for the body of one of the girls. So far, I failed. I'm going to forget about pressure morphs for the moment. I'll try that again once I'm done with that update.
I still managed to make some progress and I'm almost done posing the current segment. I should finish this weekend or early next week.
I'll then be roughly half done with the posing.
Needless to say, as always, it takes more time than I expected.

The quick sum up :
  • Day 6 Part 2 will contain 8 scenes (Scenes 11 to 18).
  • Scenes 11 to 18 are written.
  • Scenes 11 to 17 are posed and rendered.
  • Scenes 11 and 17 are logic ready.
  • 28 075 words, 3074 lines of code. 632 shots are posed and 579 are rendered, 223 more are planned.
  • I'm currently posing scene 18.

You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
It's not only renders, it's storywriting too. And I don't think "the most devs" are producing 600/month. Would you share examples?
But I remember he was faster the first versions.
And yes, 7-8 months (or more!) of waiting is just too long, no matter which game. You forget a lot during this time and often restart the game. I think that you shouldn't wait for an update for more than 3-4 months. If I were dev, I would try to keep this "100 days" period with all might.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I don't mean to be rude or anything, but why does it take so much time for The Naughty Captain to do 600 renders? Most Devs do 600 renders in like a month. I just wanted to ask as I am confused.
It's not only renders, it's storywriting too. And I don't think "the most devs" are producing 600/month. Would you share examples?
But I remember he was faster the first versions.
And yes, 7-8 months (or more!) of waiting is just too long, no matter which game. You forget a lot during this time and often restart the game. I think that you shouldn't wait for an update for more than 3-4 months. If I were dev, I would try to keep this "100 days" period with all might.
It's true. That update took me longer than the first ones.
There are several reasons for that.

First: I stopped working 16 hours a day, the weekend included. I'm more on an 8 to 10 hours per day schedule now (with 4 to 5 hours per day on the weekend).

Second : I spend too much time on details. I know it's not a good thing, but I just can't let go. That's how I'm rigged.

Third : The dresses. On that update, I've lost a lot of time simulating Clothing. That was a design mistake. The process take too much time and I have to repeat it too often.

Indeed, 7 months is way too long to wait for an update, but I'm not sure I have a choice anymore. I don't want to compromise on quality, and I don't want to make path by path releases as it would make no sense with the game structure. A release every 3 or 4 months is still my ideal dev cycle, but so far, I'm failing to meet it.
Some paths will close soon. I hope it will help.

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
It's true. That update took me longer than the first ones.
There are several reasons for that.

First: I stopped working 16 hours a day, the weekend included. I'm more on an 8 to 10 hours per day schedule now (with 4 to 5 hours per day on the weekend).

Second : I spend too much time on details. I know it's not a good thing, but I just can't let go. That's how I'm rigged.

Third : The dresses. On that update, I've lost a lot of time simulating Clothing. That was a design mistake. The process take too much time and I have to repeat it too often.

Indeed, 7 months is way too long to wait for an update, but I'm not sure I have a choice anymore. I don't want to compromise on quality, and I don't want to make path by path releases as it would make no sense with the game structure. A release every 3 or 4 months is still my ideal dev cycle, but so far, I'm failing to meet it.
Some paths will close soon. I hope it will help.

Hi. When can we expect the next update?

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Hi. When can we expect the next update?
When it's ready.

The point is 600 renders in 7 months is too slow. Period.

That's less than 3 renders a day.... While Inceston game make over 3500+ in less than 3 months. :whistle:
Alright. For now, it's actually more like 630 renders in 6 months as I started working on that update in the first week of December.

In the meantime, I also wrote 28k words final, 38k words of draft, constructed 3 sets, created 5 characters and coded about 3000 lines of script and started working on future content as well.

And I'm alone. As far as I know, Inceston is a team of 8 people.

So... Yeah, maybe I'm slow.
Maybe you can do better.
I cannot.
I love what I'm doing but I won't kill myself doing it.
Sorry.

asdf.fdsa

May 3, 2018
When it's ready.

Alright. For now, it's actually more like 630 renders in 6 months as I started working on that update in the first week of December.

In the meantime, I also wrote 28k words final, 38k words of draft, constructed 3 sets, created 5 characters and coded about 3000 lines of script and started working on future content as well.

Maybe you can do better.
I cannot.
Sorry.
Man, don't listen to those whiners. You are doing an amazing job. Every update is better and hotter than the last one. Thank you for this game and keep up the good work :)

cshared92

Dec 10, 2021
When it's ready.

Maybe you can do better.
I cannot.
Sorry.
I'm a lurker here and this is my first comment. I'm very new to this genre of game, but I've accumulated ~500 GB of AVN's in the last couple months, and your game is easily top 5 for me. My short list in no particular order is Radiant, Proud Father, Artemis, Chasing Sunsets, and Summer Scent.

Don't listen to idiots (possibly children) that think you owe them something. You're doing amazing work. Please keep it up, we'll wait for it.

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
When it's ready.

Maybe you can do better.
I cannot.
Sorry.

For a one man team you're doing pretty well i guess...

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
If simulating clothing in Dforce is an issue, look into Marvelous Designer.

You can export the character into MD, export the clothes onto the character, simulate (it takes seconds) and import it back into Daz quicker than Dforce can simulate most of the time.

You can save the simulated clothes as a morph too, so you don't have to re-simulate sometimes.

https://f95zone.to/threads/marvelous-designer-9-enterprise-5-1-311-44087-win.40885/

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Reactions: The Naughty Captain
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes