4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I have played several multiple paths and i think Eve-SubLove/Cassie-Love trumps Eve-Love/Cassie-Love.
I think Eve lets go more on the sublove path and is probably happier than on the love path.

Eve-Sub/Cassie-Dom is different from the Hate Asshole path?

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Checking old posts, there's mention of a Psychotic Knight path, Moronic Hero path, etc.
Is there a walkthrough for these?

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Checking old posts, there's mention of a Psychotic Knight path, Moronic Hero path, etc.
Is there a walkthrough for these?
I don't know. I have a trigger list for my supporters but I don't know if anyone has made a walkthrough for these.
They're all on the asshole branch, which splits into Moronic Hero, Psychotic Knight and Evil Asshole as the story goes on.

Last edited:

emigrate2230

Feb 5, 2021
psychotic knight means kicking the twins rapists asses? cause i want that. And damn..I would have loved a version where MC just tortures those assholes without any bad ending. I just want a JIGSAW version of MC

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I don't know. I have a trigger list for my supporters but I don't know if anyone has made a walkthrough for these.
They're all on the asshole branch, which splits into Moronic Hero, Psychotic Knight and Evil Assholeass the story goes on.
ah, no worries.
i'm trying to avoid the asshole routes after i did the cass-dom/eve-sub route. mc was an asshole there.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
psychotic knight means kicking the twins rapists asses? cause i want that. And damn..I would have loved a version where MC just tortures those assholes without any bad ending. I just want a JIGSAW version of MC
Who knows ?

ah, no worries.
i'm trying to avoid the asshole routes after i did the cass-dom/eve-sub route. mc was an asshole there.
I can understand that. Those paths aren't the most popular.

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Dev Update #145

I rewrote segment 3a and extended the script and the render count by a fair bit. The final version is very different from my initial draft. Way better, a little longer and more interesting graphically. I thought that I could keep the rewrite superficial but I ended up reworking 90% of it. Of course, I also couldn't help myself but include some nightmarish poses to put together and simulate. But I'm fairly happy with the result.
I've almost finished posing and rendering it. All the difficult shots of that segment are done and there are only a handful of shots to deal with. I should be able to finish it tomorrow.
I'll then rewrite segment 3b. For now, it's about 800 words and 25 shots long. I'm not completely sure of what I'll do. I have multiple ideas, and I have to choose one.
Having to rewrite so much stuff feels a bit like a failure. I hope the end results will be worth it.
I have 130 renders left to pose according to my current script. That number will probably increase a bit after the rewrite of segment 3b. Not too much I hope.

The quick sum up :
  • Day 6 Part 2 will contain 8 scenes (Scenes 11 to 18).
  • Scenes 11 to 18 are written.
  • Scenes 11 to 17 are posed and rendered.
  • Scenes 11 and 17 are logic ready.
  • 28 224 words, 3074 lines of code. 744 shots are posed and 740 are rendered, 130 more are planned.
  • I'm currently posing scene 18.

You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain.

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Dev Update #146

Segment 3b is mostly done. I rewrote it and posed 90% of it, the remaining shots should be easy to deal with this weekend.
As usual, now, the new version of the segment is bigger and longer than the previous version, but more importantly, it feels better. I've lost quite some time on the rewrite. Despite knowing exactly what I had to tell and say, finding the correct words to do so wasn't easy. But it's done.
The next segment and the outro shouldn't need any rewrite. I'll review them when I'll reach them but I'm fairly confident that they shouldn't need any rework.
According to my storyboard, I have 105 shots to pose to complete scene 18. Through the rewrite of the segments, the scene has grown about 70 more shots than initially planned.
As of today, I have posed every "interaction shot". A large part of the 105 remaining shots to pose being of the "easy kind", I have good hopes to be done with them in about two weeks. Fingers crossed I don't encounter any unplanned difficulties.
That scene did grow quite a lot and represents about half the content of the update. I always knew it would be big but not to that extent. I might have overdone it a bit.

The quick sum up :
  • 28 664 words, 3074 lines of code. 781 shots are posed and 769 are rendered, 105 more are planned.

The Naughty Captain.

Jun 6, 2022
I'm a lurker here and this is my first comment. I'm very new to this genre of game, but I've accumulated ~500 GB of AVN's in the last couple months, and your game is easily top 5 for me. My short list in no particular order is Radiant, Proud Father, Artemis, Chasing Sunsets, and Summer Scent.

Don't listen to idiots (possibly children) that think you owe them something. You're doing amazing work. Please keep it up, we'll wait for it.
Side note, you should give Ripples a go as well. :)

Bojon55

Jan 7, 2021

Dev Update #146

Segment 3b is mostly done. I rewrote it and posed 90% of it, the remaining shots should be easy to deal with this weekend.
As usual, now, the new version of the segment is bigger and longer than the previous version, but more importantly, it feels better. I've lost quite some time on the rewrite. Despite knowing exactly what I had to tell and say, finding the correct words to do so wasn't easy. But it's done.
The next segment and the outro shouldn't need any rewrite. I'll review them when I'll reach them but I'm fairly confident that they shouldn't need any rework.
According to my storyboard, I have 105 shots to pose to complete scene 18. Through the rewrite of the segments, the scene has grown about 70 more shots than initially planned.
As of today, I have posed every "interaction shot". A large part of the 105 remaining shots to pose being of the "easy kind", I have good hopes to be done with them in about two weeks. Fingers crossed I don't encounter any unplanned difficulties.
That scene did grow quite a lot and represents about half the content of the update. I always knew it would be big but not to that extent. I might have overdone it a bit.

The quick sum up :
  • 28 664 words, 3074 lines of code. 781 shots are posed and 769 are rendered, 105 more are planned.

The Naughty Captain.
You guy rule. I've been off visual novels for months and the two ones I always check is summer scent and halfway house. Keep on rocking!

Reactions: GTBALL_BALLY

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

Segment 4 is posed, I'm working on the last part of the scene.
I made some good progress this week. The posing was easy and I managed to do a bit more than what I expected. There are only 26 shots left on my stack. I hope to finish that tuesday so that I can spend the second half of the week coding the scene and send it for proofreading.
It's getting hot around here and the heat wave going on at the moment prevented me from rendering for the last two days but I'm not overly worried. The temperature should drop down starting tomorrow and I should be able to catch up quickly.
I initially planned to add some new feature with this release but I will probably postpone them to a future update.

The quick sum up :
  • 28 673 words, 3074 lines of code. 866 shots are posed and 820 are rendered, 26 more are planned.

The Naughty Captain.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes