4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
see pic of the 2 girls in preview here, try game, try to get both, end up on her getting kidnapped and raped repeatedly path both times i try....well ok then thanks for killing my boner i guess :(
Welcome to the club :ROFLMAO:
Giggle ... If you play nice no bad endings. You can get both but it's tricky to say the least as it would be in r/l. Best have 3 games 1 each or in my favourite so far love Kelly & help Eve and Cassie.

To be honest I never intended to kill your boner, as you formulate it.
I could even say that "giving you a boner" isn't the primary goal of the game.
There certainly are "boner moments" but it's not designed to be your usual fuck fest. (This isn't a value judgment. I like fuck fests, Make no mistake.)
However, throuple paths exist, some are easier than others to access, and I have no favourite or prefered path or character.

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Dev Update #142

The posing continues.
A very short update this week, as there isn't much to say.
I'm up to shot #115. I've reached a turning point in the scene and I now have only two characters to pose and only one dress to simulate. I planned some complex interactions that will probably be difficult to pose but I have fairly reasonable hopes that it will still be easier to deal with than the first part of the scene.
I've also reached the part I need to rewrite. I'll try to take care of that this weekend so that I can go back to posing early next week.

The quick sum up :
  • Day 6 Part 2 will contain 8 scenes (Scenes 11 to 18).
  • Scenes 11 to 18 are written.
  • Scenes 11 to 17 are posed and rendered.
  • Scenes 11 and 17 are logic ready.
  • 26 453 words, 3074 lines of code. 583 shots are posed and 543 are rendered, 241 more are planned.
  • I'm currently posing scene 18.

You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Such a good AVN... it has been a pleasure playing Summer Scent and despite first unlocking the bad ending, it doesn't change the good experience... well, maybe I'll think twice about playing casanova in other AVN that do have consequences over your actions. My main playthrough is CassieLove path but after seeing a lot of people talking very good things about the DualLove path I think I'm also going to try that later.

Thanks Naughty Captain and I'll be waiting for more content of this awesome visual novel.

Last edited:

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Such a good AVN... it has been a pleasure playing Summer Scent and despite first unlocking the bad ending, it doesn't change the good experience... well, maybe I'll think twice about playing casanova in other AVN that do have consequences over your actions. My main playthrough is CassieLove path but seeing a lot of people talking very good about the Throuple path I think I'm also going to try that later.

Thanks Naughty Captain and I'll be waiting for more content of this awesome visual novel.
Thank you for your kind words!

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes