4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
A lot of joy for the release of the second part of the day 6....:love::love::love:
and a lot of fear for those words that you never want to read in a game with long development cycles "rework". :confused::confused::confused:
I'll talk about it in a future dev update but a rework is inevitable.
However, I want it as painless as possible. I'm not going to stop advancing on the content of the game but rather rework a couple of scenes in each update.

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
I'll talk about it in a future dev update but a rework is inevitable.
However, I want it as painless as possible. I'm not going to stop advancing on the content of the game but rather rework a couple of scenes in each update.
Do you plan to merely change/update your renders or to actually rewrite some of the story and choices?

Doni94

Dec 29, 2018
In the version 0.6.1 my paths ends with Eve being angry at me, instead of a Cunnilingus scene. What was the key choice for she dont be angry at me ? I have multiple paths (asshole, love, etc ) and I think only one save I could give ter action, all the others she gets angry at me !

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
In the version 0.6.1 my paths ends with Eve being angry at me, instead of a Cunnilingus scene. What was the key choice for she dont be angry at me ? I have multiple paths (asshole, love, etc ) and I think only one save I could give ter action, all the others she gets angry at me !
She's angry at you on most of the paths and there's nothing you can do about it.
You will avoid it on the hard sub path.
The "cunnilingus" is on the dual dom path and we can probably say that this is the path where she's the most "angry" at you.

Reactions: Doni94

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The tie breaker being that should you really care about your beloved summer,
you will play nice with her BFF, so stay far away from making her BFF angry, you hear me!
She's angry at you on most of the paths and there's nothing you can do about it.
You will avoid it on the hard sub path.
The "cunnilingus" is on the dual dom path and we can probably say that this is the path where she's the most "angry" at you.

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
An "easy mode" that tells me which choice to pick for each path would be great. Having to follow the walkthrough to know which options are best for the path I'm on is kind of annoying. I got the dead end on day 5 when making my own choices and needed to start the whole game over using the walkthrough.

Also, we have a walkthrough for day 6 somewhere? I downloaded one from here recently and it ends at the end of day 5, even though the first half of day 6 has been out for a while. I want to know if I already messed up and am headed to another dead end.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
An "easy mode" that tells me which choice to pick for each path would be great. Having to follow the walkthrough to know which options are best for the path I'm on is kind of annoying. I got the dead end on day 5 when making my own choices and needed to start the whole game over using the walkthrough.

Also, we have a walkthrough for day 6 somewhere? I downloaded one from here recently and it ends at the end of day 5, even though the first half of day 6 has been out for a while. I want to know if I already messed up and am headed to another dead end.
I doubt Cap would be cruel enough to put another bad end on the dual love path so I think once you've passed the point of the girls accepting the trouple it should be alright.
I am a bit worried of how Cassie will react on the "Cassie Love Eve SubLove" path though. I hope I won't have to redo another playthrough just for one wrong choice in an early chapter.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I doubt Cap would be cruel enough to put another bad end on the dual love path so I think once you've passed the point of the girls accepting the trouple it should be alright.
I am a bit worried of how Cassie will react on the "Cassie Love Eve SubLove" path though. I hope I won't have to redo another playthrough just for one wrong choice in an early chapter.
I doubt your doubt :p

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Let's say I'm carefully optimistic :D
Now seriously speaking, if there is one thing the captain has shown is that his hand does not tremble when it comes to slapping the player's face with a slap of reality.
Not only I believe that the dual path love can still have bad endings, but I also think about the resolutions of the other paths and I tremble.
Who will receive the news of the solo paths love? The loving Cassie or the dominant one from hell? the submissive and loving Eve or the demon unleashed for touching Cassie?
And Jack's solo paths? how deep will this vomitous being of the psychopath's path go?
Prepare for the ugly but expect the worst... hahahaha

In my fears, that ending with Kelly ends up being the only one that has a development where there are no storms along the way.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes