4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
Pretty cool crossover. I played that game recently and really like that character so it was a nice surprise.
I feel like I should wait to play this when it's finished tho. I forgot a lot of stuff that happened prior and since I'm only following one path, the update feels a bit on the short side. Too bad I just can't hold myself to wait cause I really like this game :p

Anyway, good job dev. I feel like this game gets prettier every update haha

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
We don't know for sure. Dual Love with or without Kelly affection is possible. Where that leads, we don't know yet.
The first time i played that game one year ago, it was almost impossible to not have a bad ending, there was a point system and if you just missed one or two you were fucked and you got the worst possible ending.
I remember that i was really mad when i was sure to have done everything right and still i got a very bad ending. It was quite frustrating but it seems that later with the new updates this point system was changed.
Without a walkthrough you almost had no chance.

Lasse.9

Jan 11, 2019
Can this protagonist stop fucking up in every single conversation he has.
Seriously the amount of times this guy have done something right and executed it well, in the entire game, can be counted on one hand.
This mc is just another stupid, sex-centered, pathetic and immature guy. like so many other games.
There wasn't a single choice this entire update, and you have no choice but to fuck up again, multiple times.
Why is it so hard to find a game where the mc is, at least somewhat, mature, smart and has proper priorities?
Do the game devs base the mc's of themselves. Their incredibly flawed selves.
why would I want to play as someone who sucks more than my real life self?

Clay00

Jun 1, 2022
Can this protagonist stop fucking up in every single conversation he has.
Seriously the amount of times this guy have done something right and executed it well, in the entire game, can be counted on one hand.
This mc is just another stupid, sex-centered, pathetic and immature guy. like so many other games.
There wasn't a single choice this entire update, and you have no choice but to fuck up again, multiple times.
Why is it so hard to find a game where the mc is, at least somewhat, mature, smart and has proper priorities?
Do the game devs base the mc's of themselves. Their incredibly flawed selves.
why would I want to play as someone who sucks more than my real life self?
Is it just me or u all also found the update incredibly short?

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Hey dev! Quick question. Is a route with all 3, Eve, Cassie and Kelly possible without any bad endings?
I'm not answering questions about future content. Sorry!

Because it's hinted at that one of the girls gets raped at a party while drunk.

On one avoidable bad ending, one character is kidnapped, drugged and raped. It is not shown, and is just described in two sentence.

Is it just me or u all also found the update incredibly short?
It was incredibly short.
It feels like it's been at least 5 months since last update. And then, a 20-30 min update.
Just not worth the wait, especially with the quality being relatively low.
Friendly reminder that if you play only one path, you're missing 75 % of the game.

No choice ? I was sure I coded a few menu into that thing. But maybe i'm wrong, who knows.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I just realized that this Game has a Subpath for your Sister. Its like a completely new Game. I only checked a Walkthrough because I was missing like 99% of Achievements and was like "WTF is happening?"

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
No choice ? I was sure I coded a few menu into that thing. But maybe i'm wrong, who knows.
No offense intended!

The new script has a total of 5 decision points ("menu") so there are decisions.
On the other hand the game has already split into like 15 or more paths in the first 5 days, so there are probably not much choices left if you are on a fixed path and some paths may continue without a choice and only with a short update.

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
No offense intended!

The new script has a total of 5 decision points ("menu") so there are decisions.
On the other hand the game has already split into like 15 or more paths in the first 5 days, so there are probably not much choices left if you are on a fixed path and some paths may continue without a choice and only with a short update.
That's the thing about the games that have branching paths; the author can update several but the player sees nothing at all unless he is on the right path.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Ehm..... in BOTH games there are actual rape scenes (avoidable), so in for those games the tag is appropriate.
And what exactly does that have to do with your first statement? The post i've answered to sounded like a complaint about rape being in the game.

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
No offense intended!

I guess too many paths/choices can be a bad thing if it takes the dev's quite a while to release new content in every path.

Doni94

Dec 29, 2018
It was incredibly short.
It feels like it's been at least 5 months since last update. And then, a 20-30 min update.
Just not worth the wait, especially with the quality being relatively low.
It was 8 MONTHS.... I think it would be better if the Captain focused only on one path and after finished this path goes to another. Because even playing multiple paths the update felt incredibly short ! All the paths end almost in the same area.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes